Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,734 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 30 2013, 08:25 AM
I'd rather it be Nicole and Rafe rather than Kate. Idk why but that scenario freaks me out a bit. Chloe or Jen would be okay too. I wouldn't believe Ann or Maxine, though who knows. No way it'll be Marlena, though I must admit Sami's reaction to that would be fun.
pehaps because kate is stefano leftovers now
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I like most of these spoilers, except the one about Dannifer & Chloe. I do wonder who the woman at the bar will be....

I would LOVE them if Chad, Abby or Hope would've been mentioned..

appleblossom

I agree, maybe Lucas is hooking up with someone off screen. It's a shame the writers won't give him a gf. At least Rafe might have one at last. Didn't Chloe tell Dan, since she left her main focus has been Parker, not meeting anyone new. So I'm assuming if she hasn't been sleeping with Phillip in Chicago, she's celibate too. If they don't have a fling, it would be nice if she and Lucas had somone new. It is dumb Chloe has interacted with everyone but him.

camera shy

I always thought if Sami slept with EJ then they would also let Rafe sleep with someone too.....to even the score. And if it's Nicole, then it's like "You slept with my enemy and I slept with yours". Damn, this is still all about Safe. I would love to see Rafe really move on with someone else.

leah09
Member Avatar

Meh, Sami already believed Rafe slept with Nicole and got her pregnant.
I doubt she'd care now anyway, she is seeing Rafe for who he really is and wants EJ.
Besides, Rafe didn't seem to care too much about Sami until after Carrie left. He has always wanted "a Carrie", EJ has always wanted "a Sami". I'm glad Sami finally sees the light.

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
Then they could be the Prince and Princess of Salem and rule over what's right and wrong together. :puke:

Safensane

camera shy
Jan 30 2013, 08:52 AM
I always thought if Sami slept with EJ then they would also let Rafe sleep with someone too.....to even the score. And if it's Nicole, then it's like "You slept with my enemy and I slept with yours". Damn, this is still all about Safe. I would love to see Rafe really move on with someone else.
I agree....I was hoping they would bring in someone new and beautiful for Rafe to drive Sami crazy... but if Rafe's drinking buddy is Nicole, that would a double delicious treat...nobody she hates more than Nicole as she's told Rafe more than once. That little bar encounter Racole had way back when didn't have quite a happy ending, but it did have heat! But please, NO Chloe! She' be pretty stupid if she did, trying to snag Dr. Dan....but we are talking Chloe here! Am so looking forward to this episode....and NO Sami!! :cheer: :wine: :cheer: :cheers:

Harmony233

leah09
Jan 30 2013, 09:02 AM
I doubt she'd care now anyway, she is seeing Rafe for who he really is and wants EJ.
Besides, Rafe didn't seem to care too much about Sami until after Carrie left. He has always wanted "a Carrie", EJ has always wanted "a Sami". I'm glad Sami finally sees the light.

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
Then they could be the Prince and Princess of Salem and rule over what's right and wrong together. :puke:
I DA about sami not caring this is sami for goodness sakes she always hates when her men move on

chinkybig

blueskies
I'd rather it be Nicole and Rafe rather than Kate. Idk why but that scenario freaks me out a bit. Chloe or Jen would be okay too. I wouldn't believe Ann or Maxine, though who knows. No way it'll be Marlena, though I must admit Sami's reaction to that would be fun.
Not unless Marlena is possessed by the demon again, then I would believe she can and will seduce Rafe. It is so much fun to imagine Sami's reaction. For once, Marlena sticks it up Sami's ass. We could only wish.

rosered

leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
That s what I was thinking Rafe & Jen .
Or Hope is another possibility since he was inquiring about Bo being out of town.
Its supposed to be a shocking pairing, so Nicole or Chloe doesn't really fit.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 08:08 AM
zyona
Jan 30 2013, 08:01 AM
I think there is spoiler about Will having a bad valentine's day.
There is, but some of us always expected that, since we figured that Will would receive Sonny's gift on Valentine's Day and that it would devastate him.

However, that doesn't necessarily tell us how his Valentine's night will be....
I am not convinced this show would go to the trouble of celebrating Valentine's Day only to use it as an occasion to inflict emotional devastation on one of its characters, especially if it seems like the gay couple is being singled out for this pain. It would not be tragic, it would be cruel.

I suspect Will may be in a roller coaster of emotions that day. He may go from elated to depressed to elated again or he may go from depressed to elated. I don't think he will end the day drowning his sorrows or shedding tears. I would be surprised and even intrigued if that happened because it would be so unexpected to see unfold. Sonny's feelings will probably be afterthought, at best, like usual.

With Valentine's Day being one month after the wedding, that's more than enough time to have milked that fallout. If they aren't back together by the end of the episode, I don't think it will be much later before they gave reconciled.

camera shy

leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
They've changed writers since then and Ken Corday has already said, 'The big question is does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?' My guess is she's going to care a hell of a lot when she finds out about Rafe sleeping with someone who's not her. And look how they're going to have Rafe acting.....mad and jealous....after he finds out about Ejami sleeping together after we had the spoiler about him seeing them together earlier and not caring at all. We'll see how much Sami will care. :D

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 30 2013, 08:28 AM
blueskies
pehaps because kate is stefano leftovers now
She's been his leftovers for like 35 years, but Kate/Stefano >>Kate/Rafe. I'm going to be looking down on this woman who takes Rafe home. She'd better be really drunk at the time. I hope they disappear into a room and we don't have to see the ONS.

leah09
Member Avatar

rosered
Jan 30 2013, 09:08 AM
leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
That s what I was thinking Rafe & Jen .
Or Hope is another possibility since he was inquiring about Bo being out of town.
Its supposed to be a shocking pairing, so Nicole or Chloe doesn't really fit.
Maybe he'll knock-up JenJen? :mutley:
LOL if Daniel thinks it's his kid, only to find out his perfect little angel is not above a drunken ONS. Oh, the possibilities...... :popcorn:

camera shy

Harmony233
Jan 30 2013, 09:06 AM
leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
I DA about sami not caring this is sami for goodness sakes she always hates when her men move on
Exactly.

camera shy

Safensane
Jan 30 2013, 09:04 AM
camera shy
Jan 30 2013, 08:52 AM
I agree....I was hoping they would bring in someone new and beautiful for Rafe to drive Sami crazy... but if Rafe's drinking buddy is Nicole, that would a double delicious treat...nobody she hates more than Nicole as she's told Rafe more than once. That little bar encounter Racole had way back when didn't have quite a happy ending, but it did have heat! But please, NO Chloe! She' be pretty stupid if she did, trying to snag Dr. Dan....but we are talking Chloe here! Am so looking forward to this episode....and NO Sami!! :cheer: :wine: :cheer: :cheers:
You know I could see it being Chloe too. lol. Daniel tells her he's never going to love her and again and Jennifer is the only woman for him now and she goes to a bar to drown her sorrows and meets Rafe. And if it's Chloe, then she cand show up in town a year from now with Rafe's baby when Safe is happily reunited.
Edited by camera shy, Jan 30 2013, 09:38 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 30 2013, 09:17 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 08:08 AM
zyona
Jan 30 2013, 08:01 AM
I think there is spoiler about Will having a bad valentine's day.
There is, but some of us always expected that, since we figured that Will would receive Sonny's gift on Valentine's Day and that it would devastate him.

However, that doesn't necessarily tell us how his Valentine's night will be....
I am not convinced this show would go to the trouble of celebrating Valentine's Day only to use it as an occasion to inflict emotional devastation on one of its characters, especially if it seems like the gay couple is being singled out for this pain. It would not be tragic, it would be cruel.

I suspect Will may be in a roller coaster of emotions that day. He may go from elated to depressed to elated again or he may go from depressed to elated. I don't think he will end the day drowning his sorrows or shedding tears. I would be surprised and even intrigued if that happened because it would be so unexpected to see unfold. Sonny's feelings will probably be afterthought, at best, like usual.

With Valentine's Day being one month after the wedding, that's more than enough time to have milked that fallout. If they aren't back together by the end of the episode, I don't think it will be much later before they gave reconciled.
I don't know...I'm prepared for it to be a devastating day for Will. I'll be surprised if they get back together on that day, albeit pleasantly surprised. I do think it won't be long after though. The spoiler about Gabi gives me some hope because otherwise why would she be concerned about Sonny causing problems? He must be getting involved with this custody thing somehow, if even as just a friend...which is fine by me because I know it will lead to more. I like the drama, but I can only take so much of these guys' hurt looks. :'( I'm ready for some smiles again.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 30 2013, 09:25 AM
leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
They've changed writers since then and Ken Corday has already said, 'The big question is does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?' My guess is she's going to care a hell of a lot when she finds out about Rafe sleeping with someone who's not her. And look how they're going to have Rafe acting.....mad and jealous....after he finds out about Ejami sleeping together after we had the spoiler about him seeing them together earlier and not caring at all. We'll see how much Sami will care. :D
I think Sami will be saying WTH right along with most of the viewers.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Double post.
Edited by gailwinters, Jan 30 2013, 09:56 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Placing my bets on rafe & chloe. But possibly rafe/nicole.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 30 2013, 09:55 AM
camera shy
Jan 30 2013, 09:25 AM
leah09

Maybe it's Jen and Rafe?
I think Sami will be saying WTH right along with most of the viewers.
Yep. I'm not sure jealousy will be her reaction...

But we shall see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply