Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,991 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Alana
Feb 5 2013, 06:06 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 05:46 PM
Hamilton
Feb 5 2013, 05:35 PM
Rafe's suppose to be one guy on the show that has values he stands by and they drag him in the mud with Kate just for shock purposes.
I actually think of Rafe as one of the men on the show with the LEAST consistent values, probably only second to EJ and Brady in this regard.
There are men with values on this show??
Father Matt and Father Tobias ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Alana
tomsawyer
Hamilton
Rafe's suppose to be one guy on the show that has values he stands by and they drag him in the mud with Kate just for shock purposes.
I actually think of Rafe as one of the men on the show with the LEAST consistent values, probably only second to EJ and Brady in this regard.
:P I did say 'suppose' to. Oh well.

Guess I'm just looking for one guy on this show to stand out (for once) as not being reduced to a sleaze ball that sleeps on the fly with whoever is in front of him at the moment - especially when that person is someone he's been shown to find unsavory.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Soaps.com daily spoilers

Monday February 11:

Sami finds a small box in EJ’s pocket with a ring in it.

Kristen gets drunk, hoping that by showing her more vulnerable side, she'll convince Brady to marry her

Chloe tells Daniel Jennifer lied about where they were going. Daniel's not happy with Jenn.

Tuesday February 12:

Sami receives a surprise but not one she was hoping for.

Rafe goes out for a few drinks, blows off some steam over Sami and EJ and winds up in bed with Kate.

Eric tells Nicole not to come back if she goes out for a night out on the town.

Wednesday February 13:

Chloe and Jennifer have it out over Daniel.

Lucas opens a mysterious package.

Gabi almost catches Nick listening to a recorded conversation.

Thursday February 14:

Will gets a surprise gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day.

Several couples are put to Cupid's test.

Sami finds a surprise on her desk.

Friday February 15:

Rafe and Kate confront Nick.

Will is letdown when he visits Sonny.

Abby's humiliated when Cameron almost discovers her secret.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

elci525
Member Avatar

Lots of boxes, packages and surprises. Only really interested in the Wilson and Lucas spoilers in this vein.

Rafe and Kate confront Nick - why?? Hmmmm.

Oh Abby - no one cares.
Edited by elci525, Feb 5 2013, 08:30 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Wow, Rate scenes even after the alcohol has worn off? Mildly interested in this...

I don't Ejami to get married yet but I so want to see Everett propose. I'm going to be sad if it's not as schmoopy as the fishing hat.

WTF is the big deal with Abby being a virgin? Wear your purity ring with pride, sister!

Really hoping Dannifer fails Cupid's test.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 5 2013, 06:08 PM
Alana
tomsawyer
Hamilton
Father Matt and Father Tobias ?
Wasn't Father Matt the one who repeatedly encouraged Chloe to commit adultery with Daniel? Or was that a different priest?

am103
Member Avatar

Still interested to see where Rafe/Kate goes. I think it could be very interesting if it plays out well.

I hate to say it, but Kristen is starting to lose steam for me. They need to get her into another good scheme and QUICK!

Still hate that Eric is oblivious to Nicole's feelings and that it's Nicole who is having the struggle. Totally not the direction I wanted these two to take.

Abby being a virgin is also dumb. Not that there's anything wrong with waiting until marriage, but Kate Mansi could play a sexy vixen very well, and she needs to be written as such! Leave the "St. Horton" role to Jennifer. Abby needs to be in a steamy romance now!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Okay...so now I am wondering if there is a proposal next week for EJami. I still think it's too soon - but I can't help but let my fan girl squee just a bit at the thought of EJami being a real couple on Valentines Day. :wub:

Shocked to see Rate within 10 miles of each other after the ONS. :laugh: Curious to see how all of that plays out. I'm anticipating lots of awkward squirming.

It would seem that Nick's on thin ice with a few people.

Chloe/Jennifer/Daniel = :sleep:

chinkybig

Monday February 11:

Sami finds a small box in EJ’s pocket with a ring in it.

I'm hoping Sami is given a cursed Di Mera crest ring.

Tuesday February 12:

Sami receives a surprise but not one she was hoping for.

As long as it gets her out of town, I'd be very happy.

Thursday February 14:

Sami finds a surprise on her desk.

Hopefully, a one-way trip ticket out of Salem.

Friday February 15:

Abby's humiliated when Cameron almost discovers her secret.

Poor Abby. LOL. Seriously, she is wayyyy more mature and likeable than teenager Jennifer was and fast forward current Jennifer is right now. Mother can take some lessons from daughter.
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 5 2013, 09:20 PM.

AFaithL

I am bored with Kristen. Either mean it, girl, or let Brady go. He's the best thing to happen to you, and you are screwing it up. I'm about to whoop your ass.

I'm ready for John/Marlena to be on together. And acting in character.

chinkybig

AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 09:19 PM
I am bored with Kristen. Either mean it, girl, or let Brady go. He's the best thing to happen to you, and you are screwing it up. I'm about to whoop your ass.

I'm ready for John/Marlena to be on together. And acting in character.
I agree, especially for John and Marlena. If writers are going to screw this up even more, I'd rather them be off the canvas than having to deal with the crappy out-of-character stuff they've been getting.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I guess EJ liked it so he'll put a ring on it! :laugh: I don't blame the guy. The man was smiling HARD in today's episode!! He's got it bad for Sami and he got it good from her last night (and in the morning)! Go, Sami! :cheers:
IDK what I'm going to do if EJ proposes. My emotions can barely take what is happening now!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 5 2013, 09:32 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 3 2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry after reading this spoiler

Quote:

Will painfully admits he was willing to give up his own child so he wouldn’t lose Sonny

I'm team Sonny and Brian. :cheer: I mean Wtf Really Will?
OT but AS looks so pretty in your banner! I think that is the prettiest banner pic of her I've seen.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Feb 5 2013, 09:33 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Feb 3 2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry after reading this spoiler

Quote:

Will painfully admits he was willing to give up his own child so he wouldn’t lose Sonny

I'm team Sonny and Brian. :cheer: I mean Wtf Really Will?
OT but AS looks so pretty in your banner! I think that is the prettiest banner pic of her I've seen.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well Sami has made her choice, which man will let her trash his family? Rafe, shame on you and your harlot sister who pulled a fast one me! I AM THE ONE WHO LIES dammit! We are through. Ah EJ that was great sex, but get to the important stuff, let's talk about what your sister is doing to my beloved Mother Marlena. I have just begun to lay into Kristen, yeah right, me not fight with her, for what? Your sake, laugh hard again!

Horrible. EJ looks like a complete chump. I wish that TV would not equate men that love with chumpdom.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 5 2013, 10:14 PM.

chinkybig

I miss the old scheming, cunning EJ. Selfish Sami has him all wrapped up that he looks like a complete, utter wuss.

camera shy

chinkybig
Feb 5 2013, 10:17 PM
I miss the old scheming, cunning EJ. Selfish Sami has him all wrapped up that he looks like a complete, utter wuss.
Well the way he is now is kind of a insult to all all the utter wusses of the world.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 5 2013, 10:46 PM
chinkybig
Well the way he is now is kind of a insult to all all the utter wusses of the world.
I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

He wears wuss well.

Really well.

Pookie
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 5 2013, 08:46 PM
Still interested to see where Rafe/Kate goes. I think it could be very interesting if it plays out well.

I hate to say it, but Kristen is starting to lose steam for me. They need to get her into another good scheme and QUICK!

Still hate that Eric is oblivious to Nicole's feelings and that it's Nicole who is having the struggle. Totally not the direction I wanted these two to take.

Abby being a virgin is also dumb. Not that there's anything wrong with waiting until marriage, but Kate Mansi could play a sexy vixen very well, and she needs to be written as such! Leave the "St. Horton" role to Jennifer. Abby needs to be in a steamy romance now!
I don't think Eric is oblivious. I think, deep down, he wants her all to himself. And knows, as a priest, he can't give her what she wants. So he's trying to guilt her into no going out and getting it from someone else.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

chinkybig
I like him waaaay better now than I did at any point from 2009-2011. It's no fun watching a bad guy who is bitter, angry, and humorless, and that's what EJ was for about three years.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 5 2013, 11:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply