Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,793 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Feb 5 2013, 10:52 PM
camera shy
Feb 5 2013, 10:46 PM
chinkybig
Feb 5 2013, 10:17 PM
I miss the old scheming, cunning EJ. Selfish Sami has him all wrapped up that he looks like a complete, utter wuss.
Well the way he is now is kind of a insult to all all the utter wusses of the world.
I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

He wears wuss well.

Really well.
Especially when he is sporting the just f@#ked hair. :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 5 2013, 11:32 PM
SoapGal1
camera shy
chinkybig
I miss the old scheming, cunning EJ. Selfish Sami has him all wrapped up that he looks like a complete, utter wuss.
Well the way he is now is kind of a insult to all all the utter wusses of the world.

He wears wuss well.

Really well.
On the real.

Add to that his under the covers squabbling.

I'm a puddle of Schmoopy goo.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 5 2013, 05:30 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 04:46 PM
LucasHortonFan
Feb 5 2013, 04:45 PM
Ok like why cant we have something totally random happen, like Nicole goes to go out like she planned but she bumps into Lucas and one thing leads to another? Why can't we have a hot night for these two? It would be totally random and have total shock value.
but nooooo we get that WTF moment with Kate and Rafe of all people....
Those 4 crazy kids should double date!!! I can see a real romance that I would LOVE with Lucole!!
Now THAT would be episode gold! Can you imagine the snark? :laugh:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Hmm still no mention of Hope & Chad in the spoilers, but that doesn't mean they're not in the weeks episode. I have to believe that, lol!

I truly believe that Abby wants her first time to be with Chad, and she's just stalling because of their current situation.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 6 2013, 02:15 AM
Hmm still no mention of Hope & Chad in the spoilers, but that doesn't mean they're not in the weeks episode. I have to believe that, lol!

I truly believe that Abby wants her first time to be with Chad, and she's just stalling because of their current situation.
Why are they making it to seem that being a virgin is a horrible thing and something to be ashamed of? I'm not getting that.

Geez....... :shame:

cockymom
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 08:19 PM
Wow, Rate scenes even after the alcohol has worn off? Mildly interested in this...

I don't Ejami to get married yet but I so want to see Everett propose. I'm going to be sad if it's not as schmoopy as the fishing hat.

WTF is the big deal with Abby being a virgin? Wear your purity ring with pride, sister!

Really hoping Dannifer fails Cupid's test.
I actually can't believe the fishing hat proposal didn't make someone's list for the most romantic thread. That was all kinds of schmoopy, but I have confidence Everett can top it. And I'll love every minute of it!

I've added it now!
Edited by cockymom, Feb 6 2013, 08:43 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

so Rafe & Kate sleeping together is plot point to have them team up against Nick? Um...ok. Though I think Kate did a pretty good job telling Nick off by herself the other day. Don't know what she needs the Eyebrows for.

I don't see anything wrogn about Abby being a virgin either. That's dumb. But I liked obsessive Abby with Austin more than I've liked her with Chad or Cameron. Probably because both those guys are boring as Hell. KM could and should be doing so much more.

Couldn't care less about the EJ/SlamPig shit. It's been nice being able to FFWD them though.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
Feb 5 2013, 11:02 PM
am103
Feb 5 2013, 08:46 PM
Still interested to see where Rafe/Kate goes. I think it could be very interesting if it plays out well.

I hate to say it, but Kristen is starting to lose steam for me. They need to get her into another good scheme and QUICK!

Still hate that Eric is oblivious to Nicole's feelings and that it's Nicole who is having the struggle. Totally not the direction I wanted these two to take.

Abby being a virgin is also dumb. Not that there's anything wrong with waiting until marriage, but Kate Mansi could play a sexy vixen very well, and she needs to be written as such! Leave the "St. Horton" role to Jennifer. Abby needs to be in a steamy romance now!
I don't think Eric is oblivious. I think, deep down, he wants her all to himself. And knows, as a priest, he can't give her what she wants. So he's trying to guilt her into no going out and getting it from someone else.
If that's what he's doing then URGH, not romantic at all. He can't and shouldn't control her movements. Nick is the one playing creepy (psycho) stalker here.

annie21

I don't know why they've taken this angle with Abby's virginity either. It's sad to recall how sure Jennifer was at that age that she was waiting for the right guy. She didn't make a big deal about it, but at least she owned it and wasn't ashamed of the fact that she was a virgin. If we got more from Abby as to why she feels this way, that would at least be something. But the show presents it as a given that she should be embarassed. Not a good angle, imo.

As for the current triangle, it's just not interesting. Again, there's just no comparison to Jennifer's entertaining antics with Jack and Emilio that ranged from humorous to adventurous to intense to heart-wrenching. I realize standards of character and story are lower now, but couldn't we get anything close to resembling a real emotion in this thing? Not only do I not see Abby showing much interest in either Chad or Cameron, they're not exactly falling all over themselves for her either. It's just a whole lotta bland.

And they're missing such an opportunity to include Jennifer more in Abby's story. But when they're together, alas, it's all about Daniel, as usual.

AFaithL

What happened to the Feb 18 spoilers??

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Jennifer who used to sneak around with Frankie and previously had a buddy-buddy relationship with Abby has become freakishly prudish - and she is with Dr. Dan who examines his female patients with octopus tentacles and could not stay away from Chloe or Nicole? Ok.

As for Kate and Rafe, I think this could be hot! He was lamenting his loss of status with the FBI, Sami did not strive to meet his demands in bed so HAH HAH HAH in comes Kate.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
SoapGal1
camera shy
chinkybig

He wears wuss well.

Really well.
Word. The "I just fucked the love of my life all last night and this morning" hair looks good on him. He should rock that look more often. :wub:

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 6 2013, 02:52 PM
I don't know why they've taken this angle with Abby's virginity either. It's sad to recall how sure Jennifer was at that age that she was waiting for the right guy. She didn't make a big deal about it, but at least she owned it and wasn't ashamed of the fact that she was a virgin. If we got more from Abby as to why she feels this way, that would at least be something. But the show presents it as a given that she should be embarassed. Not a good angle, imo.

As for the current triangle, it's just not interesting. Again, there's just no comparison to Jennifer's entertaining antics with Jack and Emilio that ranged from humorous to adventurous to intense to heart-wrenching. I realize standards of character and story are lower now, but couldn't we get anything close to resembling a real emotion in this thing? Not only do I not see Abby showing much interest in either Chad or Cameron, they're not exactly falling all over themselves for her either. It's just a whole lotta bland.

And they're missing such an opportunity to include Jennifer more in Abby's story. But when they're together, alas, it's all about Daniel, as usual.

Jennifer's virginity story was really second to the J/J love story whereas with Abby, there is no love story - just a case of seeing which guy she chooses. That's the problem. I would be more interested in the story if I could see some genuine love going on but all I see is Cameron and Chad both sniffing around her so where are the stakes? As for Jennifer, the only way she would care is if you threw Dan into the mix of potential suitors.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 6 2013, 10:38 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

He wears wuss well.

Really well.
Word. The "I just fucked the love of my life all last night and this morning" hair looks good on him. He should rock that look more often. :wub:
deleted
Edited by concerned, Feb 6 2013, 11:17 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Feb 6 2013, 11:14 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 6 2013, 10:38 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
deleted
Oh most definitely. His hair had been overdue for a trim back then.

blueskies
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 6 2013, 10:52 PM
annie21

Jennifer's virginity story was really second to the J/J love story whereas with Abby, there is no love story - just a case of seeing which guy she chooses. That's the problem. I would be more interested in the story if I could see some genuine love going on but all I see is Cameron and Chad both sniffing around her so where are the stakes? As for Jennifer, the only way she would care is if you threw Dan into the mix of potential suitors.
Oh lord, they better keep Dan away from Abby! :soapbox: Then again, it would be a rather hilarious way for Jen to see how creepy mcgee falls for his female patients one by one.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 6 2013, 03:12 PM
What happened to the Feb 18 spoilers??
They'll mysteriously reappear at some point.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 6 2013, 10:52 PM
annie21

This is exactly it. It is odd to be making a big deal out of virginity when she is not really involved with anyone. Cameron gives her flowers and it is oh no my virginity? Odd.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SocRMum1
Feb 5 2013, 08:56 PM
Okay...so now I am wondering if there is a proposal next week for EJami. I still think it's too soon - but I can't help but let my fan girl squee just a bit at the thought of EJami being a real couple on Valentines Day. :wub:

Shocked to see Rate within 10 miles of each other after the ONS. :laugh: Curious to see how all of that plays out. I'm anticipating lots of awkward squirming.

It would seem that Nick's on thin ice with a few people.

Chloe/Jennifer/Daniel = :sleep:
They do not really need to wait,.. they have known each other for so long now. The bad and the good.

If they would elope to Vegas and get married in secret and then maybe return for a "real" wedding for their children I would be super happy. Then people can try to break them up on the wedding day like in the past, .. but guess what TO LATE.

:rolleyes: Don't mind me .. just a fangirl wishes.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 6 2013, 02:15 AM

There was a time when i thought EJ and Abby could be interesting - still do. However it doesn't look if that is going to happen anytime soon.

But this is a soap, winds can turn.

I do love that EJAMI is right now,.. but there is a chance that something will happen to break them apart after some time. And if that happens,.. I could be interesting to see EJABBY.

Chad and Abby is not what I want to see. Chad dumped her for Mel.. so for that reason I am negative to this couple. I guess if that hadn't happen I could be all Chad and Abby.

Abby and Cameron? ... boring,.. that is what I think. He has no real purpose on the show as it seems. Is he a bad guy, good guy? We do not know. There is no family connection, anymore. At least they could have him interact with the Dimera, Chad, EJ, Stefano..anyone. Therefore I am no so found of the two. + there is no sizzling chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply