Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,428 Views)
michr544125

Hologram
Feb 7 2013, 06:18 AM
Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 6 2013, 02:15 AM
Hmm still no mention of Hope & Chad in the spoilers, but that doesn't mean they're not in the weeks episode. I have to believe that, lol!

I truly believe that Abby wants her first time to be with Chad, and she's just stalling because of their current situation.
There was a time when i thought EJ and Abby could be interesting - still do. However it doesn't look if that is going to happen anytime soon.

But this is a soap, winds can turn.

I do love that EJAMI is right now,.. but there is a chance that something will happen to break them apart after some time. And if that happens,.. I could be interesting to see EJABBY.

Chad and Abby is not what I want to see. Chad dumped her for Mel.. so for that reason I am negative to this couple. I guess if that hadn't happen I could be all Chad and Abby.

Abby and Cameron? ... boring,.. that is what I think. He has no real purpose on the show as it seems. Is he a bad guy, good guy? We do not know. There is no family connection, anymore. At least they could have him interact with the Dimera, Chad, EJ, Stefano..anyone. Therefore I am no so found of the two. + there is no sizzling chemistry.
Abby and Cameron are painfully boring together. At least she had more chemistry with with other Cameron. Abby is so much better with Chad. They have chemistry.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Harlee Kin
Feb 6 2013, 11:51 PM
bomber
Feb 6 2013, 10:52 PM
annie21
Feb 6 2013, 02:52 PM
I don't know why they've taken this angle with Abby's virginity either. It's sad to recall how sure Jennifer was at that age that she was waiting for the right guy. She didn't make a big deal about it, but at least she owned it and wasn't ashamed of the fact that she was a virgin. If we got more from Abby as to why she feels this way, that would at least be something. But the show presents it as a given that she should be embarassed. Not a good angle, imo.

As for the current triangle, it's just not interesting. Again, there's just no comparison to Jennifer's entertaining antics with Jack and Emilio that ranged from humorous to adventurous to intense to heart-wrenching. I realize standards of character and story are lower now, but couldn't we get anything close to resembling a real emotion in this thing? Not only do I not see Abby showing much interest in either Chad or Cameron, they're not exactly falling all over themselves for her either. It's just a whole lotta bland.

And they're missing such an opportunity to include Jennifer more in Abby's story. But when they're together, alas, it's all about Daniel, as usual.

Jennifer's virginity story was really second to the J/J love story whereas with Abby, there is no love story - just a case of seeing which guy she chooses. That's the problem. I would be more interested in the story if I could see some genuine love going on but all I see is Cameron and Chad both sniffing around her so where are the stakes? As for Jennifer, the only way she would care is if you threw Dan into the mix of potential suitors.
This is exactly it. It is odd to be making a big deal out of virginity when she is not really involved with anyone. Cameron gives her flowers and it is oh no my virginity? Odd.
... yeah I know.

*sighs*

Does Abby really have to be with Cam.. I don't want to see them together and him being her first real relationship.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Feb 6 2013, 07:13 AM
Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 6 2013, 02:15 AM
Hmm still no mention of Hope & Chad in the spoilers, but that doesn't mean they're not in the weeks episode. I have to believe that, lol!

I truly believe that Abby wants her first time to be with Chad, and she's just stalling because of their current situation.
Why are they making it to seem that being a virgin is a horrible thing and something to be ashamed of? I'm not getting that.

Geez....... :shame:
they really do it in last few years with lot of shows

they tried to make hope in bold and beautiful like she was the wrong for wanting for saving herself until her wedding[in end she not stay virgin]and she push her man liam to get some other woman

abby most like first time with will be with wrong man just belle want shawn for very long time and in end phillp was her first and i think crazy jan was shawn first
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Who hasn't Kate slept with?

blueskies
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Feb 7 2013, 10:58 AM
Who hasn't Kate slept with?
Current men in town over 18 and not related to her?

Sonny
Cameron
Chad
Rafe (for now)
Eric
Brady
Nick

Of course Sonny and Eric have legit reasons as to why not. And Cameron and Chad are fairly new. And well, her daughter took Nick's virginity. Basically that leaves Brady as the surprise no-homer. But just give him some time.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, Kate and Rafe's sex romp was highlighted on the cover of the newest Digest.

blueskies
Member Avatar

KMan101
Feb 7 2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah, Kate and Rafe's sex romp was highlighted on the cover of the newest Digest.
Yeah, when I pulled mine from my mailbox last night and saw that I just rolled my eyes and basically said wtf that's the best story going on?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

KMan101
Feb 7 2013, 04:04 PM
I can't friggin wait! :popcorn:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it week of Feb 11

2/11, Kristen tries to appear vulnerable to Brady; Chloe tells Daniel about Jennifer's lie; Eric disapproves of Nicole's outfit; Sami finds a ring box in E.J.'s pocket; Stefano calls Marlena.

2/12, Sami expects E.J. to propose; a drunk Rafe lands himself in an unexpected situation; Nicole cancels her plans; Daniel and Jennifer argue; a call from Stefano upsets Kate.

2/13, Jennifer goes to talk to Daniel but finds Chloe instead; Brady tells Kristen he has been hiding something; Rafe deals with the results of his impulsive behavior; Nick comforts Gabi; Will and Lucas consider the threatening text.

2/14, Kristen starts to reconsider destroying Brady; Kristen gives Chad advice; Will opens a Valentine's gift from Sonny; Gabi and Nick get romantic; Victor visits Caroline; Sami finds a box on her desk.

2/15, E.J.'s proposal is not what Sami expected; Rafe and Kate confront Nick; Sonny tells Will he didn't mean to send the gift; Nick hints to Gabi about his plan; Cameron and Abigail have lunch.

AFaithL

Kristen starts to reconsider destroying Brady? Yay! Let's go Bristen!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Stefano calls Marlena? Ooooh

concerned
Member Avatar

"Eric disapproves of Nicole's outfit"

You're not doing anything to make me like you Eric.

annie21

Quote:

2/15: Cameron and Abigail have lunch.

First breakfast, now lunch. What's next? Cameron and Abigail have an afternoon snack? :shrug:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 8 2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:

2/15: Cameron and Abigail have lunch.

First breakfast, now lunch. What's next? Cameron and Abigail have an afternoon snack? :shrug:

They're making their way up to dinner.

Edit: Apparently I still get "There, They're, and Their" mixed up. -____-
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 8 2013, 06:09 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Monday, February 11

Sami tells Marlena sheís fallen in love with EJ, again.

Kristen fakes being drunk to show Brady a more vulnerable side.

Daniel and Chloe bond over Parkerís medical crisis.

Eric chastises Nicole, when he catches her going out in a sexy outfit.

Stefano phones Marlena to taunt her.

Chloe informs Daniel that Jennifer lied about where they were going.

DVR Alert: Sami finds a small box in EJís coat pocket containing a diamond ring.

Tuesday, February 12

Sami waits for a proposal, but receives another surprise.

Jennifer and Daniel get into a heated argument, when she admits she lied to Chloe.

Stefano calls Kate, leaving her in a bitter mood.

Nicole canít bring herself to tell Eric the truth.

Chloe destroys an apology note Jennifer leaves for Daniel.

DVR Alert: Rafe winds up in an unexpected situation, after having too many drinks.

Wednesday, February 13

Daniel is disappointed he hasnít heard from Jennifer.

Brady confesses to Kristen about the real reason he canít marry her.

Lucas and Will wonder if the threatening text is from EJ.

Rafe faces the consequences of his impulsive actions.

Gabi frets about Will wanting a paternity test, but Nick reassures her it will never happen.

Will opens a mysterious package.

DVR Alert: Jennifer arrives at Danielís apartment to apologize, but ends up having it out with Chloe.

Thursday, February 14

Brady admits he feels culpable for Arianna and Madisonís deaths.

Deeply affected by Bradyís pain, Kristen wonders if she can go through with her plan to destroy him.

Will receives a Valentineís Day gift from Sonny and assumes he wants to reconcile.

Gabi and Nick share a romantic celebration.

With Maggieís blessing, Victor pays a nice visit to his old love, Caroline.

DVR Alert: Sami returns to her office and is delighted to find the ring box on her desk.

Friday, February 15

Sami learns that EJís ďproposalĒ is actually the concept for a new ad campaign.

Wanting to protect Gabi and Will, Rafe and Kate confront Nick.

Will is mortified, when Sonny reveals he ordered the Valentineís gift before they split and forgot to cancel it.

Abigail is embarrassed when Cameron comes close to discovering her secret.

DVR Alert: Nick hints to Gabi that he has something on the Hortons that they can use to retain custody of the baby.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-February-11-To-15.htm

AFaithL

Brady is so sweet. Love that Kristen is affected by his pain.

Harmony233

why in the world would will think EJ sent the threatening text. Lucas I understand but Will that makes no ense lol and I love how that there acting like Nick/Will/Luca are not from the same family lol

chinkybig

Sami learns EJ's "proposal" is just a concept for an ad campaign.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL. That is what happens when this airhead is obviously so full of herself. To prevent disappointment, she probably needs to propose to herself then, facing a mirror.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Why should EJ be the one that proposes to her? He has done that multiple times. Why can't she propose to him instead. I rather see that instead. It might be unconventional,.. but EJ deserves that DAMN it!

spartan
Member Avatar

I really think I'm going to like watching this whole 'Sami thinks EJ is going to propose to her and doesn't'. Hehe. Should be good! :wub:

No doubt EJ will have something up his sleeve maybe down the road. He loves the romance. :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply