Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,548 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

Hologram
Feb 9 2013, 10:45 AM
Why should EJ be the one that proposes to her? He has done that multiple times. Why can't she propose to him instead. I rather see that instead. It might be unconventional,.. but EJ deserves that DAMN it!
That would be awesome!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Why would Victor need Maggie's blessing to visit Caroline? The two haven't been anything close to romantic in years! I need the real Victor Kiriakis to come back.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/11, Sami finds a small box containing a ring in EJ's pocket; Chloe informs Daniel that Jennifer lied about where they were going; Eric tells Nicole not to return if she goes out for a night out on the town; Kristen fakes being drunk; Stefano calls Marlena.

2/12, Rafe has a few too many drinks and ends up in an unexpected situation; Jennifer and Daniel get into a heated argument; Nicole changes her plans; Stefano calls Kate; EJ surprises Sami.

2/13, Jennifer and Chloe argue about Daniel; Brady admits to Kristen he's been keeping something from her; Rafe must face the consequences of his impulsive behavior; Will and Lucas speculate about the threatening text message.

2/14, Brady opens up about why he won't marry Kristen; Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine's Day; Victor has a pleasant visit with Caroline; Gabi and Nick celebrate Valentine's Day with a romantic interlude.

2/15, Rafe and Kate confront Nick; Nick hints to Gabi that he has some incriminating info on the Hortons; Cameron and Abigail share a sweet lunch at her house; Will meets Sonny at the coffee house.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Where does Eric get off telling poor Nicole she can't have fun on a night on the town?

How cute for Sonny and Will, a gift for Valentine's Day! And Stefano must get all gushy remembering the good ole days with Marlena! Perhaps he will send her a gilded cage full of roses too!!

And I am so happy to see the "consequences" of Rafe's drunken behavior! HAHAHAHA!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think I do remember Eric telling Nicole that there are certain rules that she had to follow if she chose to accept the secretary gig for the Church.

But honestly, these spoilers make it seem like he's taking things personally when it comes to Nicole instead of actually upholding the Church's guidelines.

That's no fun. :/

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 9 2013, 02:45 PM
I think I do remember Eric telling Nicole that there are certain rules that she had to follow if she chose to accept the secretary gig for the Church.

But honestly, these spoilers make it seem like he's taking things personally when it comes to Nicole instead of actually upholding the Church's guidelines.

I'd actually rather have him take it personally. If he doesn't want her looking hot because he doesn't want men hitting on her, but hiding behind the church guidelines excuse, then that's a good set up for us starting to see his real feelings for her.

angie37
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 9 2013, 12:09 PM
Why would Victor need Maggie's blessing to visit Caroline?
Because his balls are in her apron pocket :shrug:

angie37
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 9 2013, 02:45 PM

I hope it's more like he can't stand the thought of her going out in a skimpy outfit looking for other men...

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena is really having a bad year.

camera shy

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 9 2013, 02:10 AM

Monday, February 11

Sami tells Marlena sheís fallen in love with EJ, again.

Kristen fakes being drunk to show Brady a more vulnerable side.

Daniel and Chloe bond over Parkerís medical crisis.

Eric chastises Nicole, when he catches her going out in a sexy outfit.

Stefano phones Marlena to taunt her.

Chloe informs Daniel that Jennifer lied about where they were going.

DVR Alert: Sami finds a small box in EJís coat pocket containing a diamond ring.

Tuesday, February 12

Sami waits for a proposal, but receives another surprise.

Jennifer and Daniel get into a heated argument, when she admits she lied to Chloe.

Stefano calls Kate, leaving her in a bitter mood.

Nicole canít bring herself to tell Eric the truth.

Chloe destroys an apology note Jennifer leaves for Daniel.

DVR Alert: Rafe winds up in an unexpected situation, after having too many drinks.

Wednesday, February 13

Daniel is disappointed he hasnít heard from Jennifer.

Brady confesses to Kristen about the real reason he canít marry her.

Lucas and Will wonder if the threatening text is from EJ.

Rafe faces the consequences of his impulsive actions.

Gabi frets about Will wanting a paternity test, but Nick reassures her it will never happen.

Will opens a mysterious package.

DVR Alert: Jennifer arrives at Danielís apartment to apologize, but ends up having it out with Chloe.

Thursday, February 14

Brady admits he feels culpable for Arianna and Madisonís deaths.

Deeply affected by Bradyís pain, Kristen wonders if she can go through with her plan to destroy him.

Will receives a Valentineís Day gift from Sonny and assumes he wants to reconcile.

Gabi and Nick share a romantic celebration.

With Maggieís blessing, Victor pays a nice visit to his old love, Caroline.

DVR Alert: Sami returns to her office and is delighted to find the ring box on her desk.

Friday, February 15

Sami learns that EJís ďproposalĒ is actually the concept for a new ad campaign.

Wanting to protect Gabi and Will, Rafe and Kate confront Nick.

Will is mortified, when Sonny reveals he ordered the Valentineís gift before they split and forgot to cancel it.

Abigail is embarrassed when Cameron comes close to discovering her secret.

DVR Alert: Nick hints to Gabi that he has something on the Hortons that they can use to retain custody of the baby.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-February-11-To-15.htm
Sweeps has started hasn't it?

angie37
Member Avatar

I was hoping to see more Nicole and Eric this week....

Anyway, looking forward to Stefano's call to Marlena. I hope she gives the old coot an earful.

annie21

Perhaps the only thing worse than seeing Dannifer fawn all over each other is having them get into contrived arguments followed by abject apologies to each other. Oh, the hand-wringing angst and heart-wrenching drama of it all! :sarcasm:

When will it end? Please make it end.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kristen's turning into a big ole softy when it comes to Brady. Not that I blame her. I think better revenge would just be to marry Brady and then never let John and Marlena see him or speak to him again.

The chances of that storyline happening though I imagine are nill.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Brant Daughtery resurfaces as Brian aka the weasel aka the douche lord, the thorn in Will/Sonny's romance, on February 15th.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/02/12/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-37.htm

Two fan favorites, who have been on the canvas, but away from Salem, are heading back. Look for Drake Hogestyn, who's John left town and Marlena on January 25, to be getting more air time, when his character decides he's ready to return home the end of February.

Meanwhile, Joseph Mascolo, who's Stefano went to Europe in August, appears to be Salem bound, too. His character begins discussing a Salem return in late February.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Delete
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Feb 12 2013, 11:22 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

You know I just went back and read and it says "the two people you'd least expect have sex.". I can't say I agree with that sentiment. Ignoring blood relations of course, there are many others I would have been more shocked by. Hope and Ej for one. Ej and Will for another. Anybody and Daniel.

AFaithL

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 10:33 AM

Two fan favorites, who have been on the canvas, but away from Salem, are heading back. Look for Drake Hogestyn, who's John left town and Marlena on January 25, to be getting more air time, when his character decides he's ready to return home the end of February.
Thank God. Hopefully he's in character when he returns.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Yay for more Brian!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply