Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (47,022 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Who are we kidding, they'll never do anything new. It's probably Sami he meets at the bar.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Sami isn't single by that point.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

I soooo hope its Rafe and Jen. How gross would that be, but at the same time be so laughable LOL

Rafe and Chloe wouldnt be all that "shocking" to me

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Actually all of Wilson have a bad V-Day
My spec: Will gets the gift which was engraved to our new beginning. Will takes the gift and goes to Sonny thinking he has another chance. He sees Sonny but he is with Brian and Will is devesated. He tells someone to give Sonny back the gift. Maybe at that time Sonny is telling Brian they cant be together. Then Sonny gets the gift back. He realizes that Will got his gift and was just there and what he must saw. This devestates Sonny. However, I think this will be the catalyst that gets Wilson to finally start working thru all this and coming back to each other.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

So far, when know its Rafe who gets laid but I think it's Nicole or Hope who will join him. :laugh:

Chloe and Jen fight over Dan :eyeroll: --can this be over already. We know Dannifer boring and Danloe has WAY more chemistry. So, put Danloe together.
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Jan 30 2013, 10:26 AM.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I bet it's Rafe and Kate. Then will get a Rafe/Kate/Lucas triangle. :popcorn:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elizhope
Jan 30 2013, 10:17 AM
I soooo hope its Rafe and Jen. How gross would that be, but at the same time be so laughable LOL

Rafe and Chloe wouldnt be all that "shocking" to me
it also will kill daniffer which why proably why it will not happen we not so lucky

six
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Jan 30 2013, 10:19 AM
Kate and Lucas have always had inappropriate chemistry.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

six
Jan 30 2013, 10:15 AM
Neither are Jen, Hope and Kristen either, which pretty much limits the choices to Chloe and Kate. If it is supposed to be one of the sexiest women in Salem, then IMO, that disqualifies Kate. Besides, isn't it supposed to be two people who don't really know each other? That would eliminate Kate for me.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 30 2013, 10:24 AM
six
Neither are Jen, Hope and Kristen either, which pretty much limits the choices to Chloe and Kate. If it is supposed to be one of the sexiest women in Salem, then IMO, that disqualifies Kate. Besides, isn't it supposed to be two people who don't really know each other? That would eliminate Kate for me.
rafe know chloe less than kate so it might fit chloe better

peaches179

SocRMum1
Jan 30 2013, 07:23 AM
Chloe would be random so that makes sense...but what is it Nicole can't bring herself to tell Eric? That makes me think it might be Nicole that Rafe hooks up with.

Yep. I think that's what it is. I hope so. Just to piss Sami off.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
six
I think it's two people who have never looked at each other in "that way" before, not that they don't know each other.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
You know, presumably this bar is the pub. And there are two women who work there 24/7 who are currently single. Proximity says it's either Caroline or Kayla.

Gabi works there too but obviously she's not the woman.

leah09
Member Avatar

six
Jan 30 2013, 10:21 AM
mbdimera
Jan 30 2013, 10:19 AM
Kate and Lucas have always had inappropriate chemistry.
:roflol: Thanks for the tea spew all over my keyboard.
Eh, I spilled orange juice in it yesterday so I'll just blame my clumsiness for it's destruction. :laugh:

six
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
six
I don't think that excludes Kate. She has a certain something that makes her hot. I haven't seen an actual spoiler that says the couple are strangers, but Rafe barely knows Kate or Chloe, unless I'm forgetting a bunch of rate scenes.

angie37
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jan 30 2013, 10:26 AM
SocRMum1
Jan 30 2013, 07:23 AM
Chloe would be random so that makes sense...but what is it Nicole can't bring herself to tell Eric? That makes me think it might be Nicole that Rafe hooks up with.

Yep. I think that's what it is. I hope so. Just to piss Sami off.
I, for one, am sick of things being done/people being used just to "piss Sami/EJ off." At this point, Rafe should take a page from Lucas's book and not look back. (At least I hope my favorite ex-military school student continues to not look back.) Let Ejami go on their merry little way. Rafe deserves better and if he's smart, he'll look for it.

And I still think it will be Chloe.

AFaithL

I hope Chloe has wild, hot sex with Daniel. Their chemistry is much more Intense than Dan/Jen.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
six
Nicole is single and considered one of the sexiest women in Salem. I'd say she's a strong candidate.

elci525
Member Avatar

The Will and Sonny spoiler interests me. So Rafe is one half of the secret affair - that's interesting I guess. I hope it is with Nicole and if Sami finds out she gets very bothered by it. No matter how into EJ she might be right now, I can't imagine her not putting up a bit of a fuss. Esp if it's with Nicole. OR Chloe too, whom I don't think Sami is too fond of. But whatever. The rest of the spoilers don't do much for me - hope we get a Lucas mention as the spoilers start to fill in.

appleblossom

OMG, mother-son incest. LOL I hope Days never goes there. What's next, Roman and Sami get freaky? Considering what Curtis did to Billie as a kid, we all know Lucas and his mom are not sickos, they might hook up with another father and daughter like they did with Roman and Sami. Of course I never understood how Roman could hurt Sami like that. Kate almost killed her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply