Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:08 AM (5,884 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LR - What did you do to your face?

Will&Sonny

Laufeyson
Jan 30 2013, 06:25 AM
LR - What did you do to your face?
I came here, knowing that lysie was supposed to be posting pictures of Billie in today's thread, to suggest that someone needed to use one of those silly mash-up apps to combine Lisa Rinna, Krista Allen, and Julie Pinson's faces.

However, maybe that's exactly what Lisa's plastic surgeon has already done.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Thank you, lysie. It's all I imagined and more! LoL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OliveAnn

Lisa Rinna used to be gorgeous. What happened?

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

WOW, Is that Lisa Rinna top left and bottom right?

angie37
Member Avatar

I still remember the day LR's Billie bounced into Salem and eventually into Bo's life. She was fresh and cute. Not so much now.

leah09
Member Avatar

Love the banner, Krista Allen was so sexy.

I remember when Kristian Alfonso came back during Kristen Allen's run, I can't recall a more beautiful triangle. Both women were so stunning...poor, confused Bo! :teehee:

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: thank you for posting the pic in the bottom left corner :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 30 2013, 09:41 AM
Thank you, lysie. It's all I imagined and more! LoL
I aim to please.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

leah09
Jan 30 2013, 10:50 AM

I remember when Kristian Alfonso came back during Kristen Allen's run, I can't recall a more beautiful triangle. Both women were so stunning...poor, confused Bo! :teehee:
Kristian came back on the show while Lisa was playing Billie. Krista took over the role in 1996 when Billie returned from Paris.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 30 2013, 12:25 PM
leah09
Jan 30 2013, 10:50 AM

Kristian came back on the show while Lisa was playing Billie. Krista took over the role in 1996 when Billie returned from Paris.
that why billie lisa left in 1995 becuase of hope she wanted to bo and hope chance and shawn d to be family again

my problem with krista allen as bille something scream to prono star and i had no clue anthing on krista allen persol until like 10 years ago after she already left days

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I always thought Muldoon & Rinna worked better at Deborah Adair's children while Peck & Allen worked better as Lauren Koslow's children. Koslow's Kate just looks like a woman who'd produce dim bulb sex kittens instead of spunky scrappers.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 30 2013, 12:36 PM
I always thought Muldoon & Rinna worked better at Deborah Adair's children while Peck & Allen worked better as Lauren Koslow's children. Koslow's Kate just looks like a woman who'd produce dim bulb sex kittens instead of spunky scrappers.
indeed
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 30 2013, 12:38 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Julie Pinson FTW.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 30 2013, 12:36 PM
I miss Deborah Adair so much. Muldoon and Pinson would've been so great as DA's Kate's children.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

After watching today's show, I'm fairly certain the secret affair will be Rafe and Hope. He asked her about Bo, but a call from Gabi interrupted it. When he hung up, Hope stormed off, said she had to pick up Ciara. She sighed from the other side of the door, as if she was happy to evade his questions. There's definitely something going on.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i still do not get why nick need to search about why lucas went to jail nick was in town when lucas went to jail it was in paper i even remember someone of the teen than mention it

cord08

Will and Kate! Wow, Will's hair hasn't been styled that way in awhile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply