Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:08 AM (5,877 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cord08
Jan 30 2013, 01:25 PM
I see Marlena's office has now become Hope's office. It's the new "purple room" from the last regime.
It's Jennifer's office too. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I liked Kate backhandedly owning Nick & subtly letting him know exactly what's what.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL @ the truly many faces of Billie. I like how there's 3 LR pics for each of her stints.

Very happy to see Kate finally sharing scenes with Will again. I understand Kate is a bitch and doesn't exactly provoke anyone in town to be nice to her besides her family but Nick really shouldn't run his mouth like that to his boss.

I kinda love to hate Nick. Though I don't hate him, entirely. I like that I feel he's complex. He's trying to control his, well, insanity and posessive/controlling nature. It's really interesting to watch. I just really dread him being thrown under the bus later.

Can I also say how much I love that we get to see characters in their offices? Hope was in hers today, even though they likely just re-dress the same set for Hope, Marlena and Jen.

I like Rafe and Hope as colleagues/friends. I don't know if I can even see it being more. I see no chemistry whatsoever and I was kinda open to it even though I'd happily throw Rafe to the dogs for Bo.

Isn't it just so wrong that Jennifer, Kayla, Marlena and Hope are all wandering around Salem without their husbands? I mean, seriously, if Jack were still alive they would ALL have deserted their wives. That's so shameful. Seriously. I really think Tomlin just has no idea how to write for them and make them interesting, even though they're probably incredibly easy to write for.

cord08

Billie's cumulative goodbye scenes are longer than any other scenes she's had since she came back.

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh wow, Nick is such a jerk.

cord08

What? Brady is asking Kristen to explain what she did to Marlena? Maybe the blinders are starting to come off...nah...he'll be back in her bed by the end of the next episode.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Grant A. Johnson with a script written by David A. Levinson.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Well, I guess has Brady has some sense. He figured out Nicole's underhandedness pretty quickly.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Is it just me or is every story better when the Dannifer stuff isn't on the same day? That couple really infuses their suck into everything else when they're on. I thought I wasn't enjoying Bristen recently, but I now realize that they've just been sharing episodes too often with Dannibore. I liked them much better today.

Nick is really showing what a complete asshat he is. Kate just told him Will saved his job, and his next move is to get dirt on him and call him the gay boy again. I'm ready to see Nick go down. Please let Will be the one to eventually outsmart him.

Good show today!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

i wonder how long it will be until the next time we get anything on the subject of Bo. Considering Hope isn't even in the spoilers for next week, i'm guessing it's not going to be any time soon.
TomSell better not be making it out to be that Bo & Hope are having marital problems & arguing. It better just be something like Hope not being able to get in contact with Bo, having talked to Shelle & them telling her Bo had said he was coming home, but no one's heard from him since, etc.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Kristen's constant gloating is getting old and stale. I'm tired of her always coming out on top - it's about time she got taken down several notches.

Will needs to wake up before Nick has his baby so far out of reach that Will will never see the child. Mind you if Nick takes down EJ and Sami in the process of absconding with Will's child that would me very happy!

carol3023
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 30 2013, 01:47 PM
cord08
Jan 30 2013, 01:25 PM
I see Marlena's office has now become Hope's office. It's the new "purple room" from the last regime.
It's Jennifer's office too. :rolleyes:
Looks like the office where Gabi went to get the abortion.

peaches179

PatNS
Jan 30 2013, 02:27 PM
Kristen's constant gloating is getting old and stale. I'm tired of her always coming out on top - it's about time she got taken down several notches.

The only thing that would make this ridiculous breakup between John/Marlena interesting is if they were playing Kristen. As of of right now, this story is a dud.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Eric needs to take his priest collar off and beat some sense into Brady.

Likewise, Will needs to grow some balls and beat the bigot out of Nick.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nick is a jerk. He shouldn't underestimate Will though. IMO Will may kick his azz. What a good episode that will be!
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 30 2013, 05:20 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

In the write up it sounded like Nick is going to get rough if not downright abusive to Gabi. Maybe it looked different on screen? Anyway he sounded really domineering. He is a total asshat if he is emotionally or otherwise abusing a girl who's brother is a cop and he's a convicted murderer. Speaking of which, he thinks he's got something on Will? What are the chances EJ is going to sell out Will while banging his mommy? Anyway he's not dead and Lucas taking the rap for his underage son is not the crime of the century. Is Nick supposed to appear sinister? Because if I am at work and just reading the synopsis I can't tell...he sounds like a moron.
Edited by BJ Deveraux, Jan 30 2013, 05:35 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm really loving all these Hope & Marlena scenes!!! It's just so fantastic to see Hope onscreen that I just start smiling!! I also love the way Hope has her hair, that it's shoved over to one side. Really beautiful! The picture of Bo & Hope behind her desk from their 2008 wedding is made of win! Love it.

Found Hope's last scene very interesting outside her office. Looking back with a kinda worried look. Hmm, just what are you planning TomSell??

Winterfaire

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 30 2013, 12:52 PM
After watching today's show, I'm fairly certain the secret affair will be Rafe and Hope. He asked her about Bo, but a call from Gabi interrupted it. When he hung up, Hope stormed off, said she had to pick up Ciara. She sighed from the other side of the door, as if she was happy to evade his questions. There's definitely something going on.
I've suggested this elsewhere and was trampled. *laughs. But it was this spoiler a couple weeks back that brought me to this exact conclusion! They said it would be "least expected." And Hope fits that description.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

The Kristen/Marlena/Brady/Nicole/Eric scenes were awesome today!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

And seeing Will with Grandma Kate was very good. Those two should definitely be in more scenes together!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply