Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erin Hershey Presley Back On GH!
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 01:26 PM (1,602 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Erin Hershey Presley Back On GH

By SOD Posted: Jan 30, 2013

Popular PORT CHARLES alumna Erin Hershey Presley reprises the role of Alison today on GENERAL HOSPITAL as the mystery surrounding Lucy's (Lynn Herring) vampire warnings deepens. Enthuses Lynn Herring, "It was so wonderful to see her, so much fun catching up. I hadn't seen her socially since before she had her first baby! She's an absolute doll."

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/erin-hershey-presley-back-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Only to be killed off, LOL!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I can't stand her Minnie Mouse voice.

wkline
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 30 2013, 01:43 PM
Only to be killed off, LOL!
:lol:

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Can't to see her scenes! Just got home.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Not a fan of her sanctimonious husband. I assume she's just as bad as he is.

I can see her, Brian, Stephen Baldwin and Chynna Phillips making a night out of it at Chick-Fil-A.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Renegade_Killerbee
Jan 30 2013, 04:52 PM
I can see her, Brian, Stephen Baldwin and Chynna Phillips making a night out of it at Chick-Fil-A.
I'm sure Melissa and Scott Reeves wouldn't be far behind.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Seriously let's not judge people we don't know(Erin/Brian), cause it makes those who judge no better than the ones they're judging....

Just food for thought

Lumi_are_true_love

I'm glad Alison's back and I hope Brian Gaskill and Rafe Kovich aren't far behind coming on next to GH for Rafe Kovich is Lucy's cousin and he had an important role in Alison's life as well a very important role in her life too for Rafe Kovich is the love of Alison's life her angel for she loved him.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

dragonflies
Jan 30 2013, 05:28 PM
Seriously let's not judge people we don't know(Erin/Brian), cause it makes those who judge no better than the ones they're judging....

Just food for thought
Sorry. It's just when I think of Soaps and Chick-Fil-A I think of Melissa Reeves.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't want Gaskill anywhere near GH! Never ever understood his appeal.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 30 2013, 07:02 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Who is Alison? lol

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Lumi_are_true_love
Jan 30 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm glad Alison's back and I hope Brian Gaskill and Rafe Kovich aren't far behind coming on next to GH for Rafe Kovich is Lucy's cousin and he had an important role in Alison's life as well a very important role in her life too for Rafe Kovich is the love of Alison's life her angel for she loved him.
Me too! Love Alison and hopefully Rafe comes back too!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 30 2013, 07:53 PM
Who is Alison? lol
http://www.soapcentral.com/pc/whoswho/alison.php

Tammy
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 30 2013, 11:40 PM
Tammy
Who is Alison? lol
Was she on GH, PC or both? I remember her face but nothing of her sl's. It would make sense that I don't remember her if she was on PC because I never watched that lol.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 30 2013, 11:56 PM
Miss Rhi
Jan 30 2013, 11:40 PM
Tammy
Who is Alison? lol
Was she on GH, PC or both? I remember her face but nothing of her sl's. It would make sense that I don't remember her if she was on PC because I never watched that lol.
She was just on PC.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

She was on GH too in 2000.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 31 2013, 12:51 AM
Wow I don't remember that but thanks for the info. I have to YT those scenes

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 31 2013, 01:00 AM
Miss Rhi
Jan 31 2013, 12:51 AM
Wow I don't remember that but thanks for the info. I have to YT those scenes
Can't be embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWdnPV5EDA

Lumi_are_true_love

I remember Rafe and Alison together for they were one of my most favorite couples on Port Charles and they were the ones I watched for on Port Charles for I loved their lovestory. I felt they got messed over really bad though towards the end though when the writers didn't allow them to have a full church wedding too after their barn wedding but maybe they were and are still married and I hated when the writers had Alison sleep with Caleb anyway Alison turned up pregnant but the question was never answered if Alison was already pregnant on Port Charles with Rafe's baby or not before she wound up sleeping with Caleb or if Caleb was the father to Alison's baby thats why I curious as to who little Rafe's father is.

I've never seen a realtionship like Alison and Rafe's before and thought their relationship was really special and very unique I like them and they are my favorite couple on Port Charles but I understand also that they may not be everyone's favorite but for me they were my most favorite couple ever of all time on Port Charles where this guradian angel who happened to turn out to be Lucy's cousin Rafe Kovich with angel powers who came back from heaven wound up saving Alison's life and brought her back to life after she was pinned under a fall tree trunk where both wound up falling in love Rafe with Alison and Alison with Rafe as well and he brought back to life after she was pinned under a tree stump that fell on top of her but for me I thought their lovestory was really beautiful and really great and really special and unique as well they were the ones I watched for when they were on together for they were my favorite couple on Port Charles.

Its interesting that Alison is coming back with a son named Rafe Barrington too which is really weird but sort of neat as well that he was named after Lucy's cousin Rafe which is different and makes me wonder who little Rafe's father is.

Rafe is a vampire slayer too like Lucy was on Port Charles and is Lucy's cousin andwas killed in battle by Caleb came back as a guardian angel with angel powers to protect Port Charles and its residence as well who also saved her life and brought Alison back to life with his angel powers when she was trapped under a stump and made pink roses appear and gave them to Alison which was really sweet and really adorable as well and when he walked through the fog and was sent back to Alison that moment was incredible plus the barn wedding and doing magic with Alison was awesome as well along with the train ride together with them kissing on the back of the train and the train loving and the wedding in the barn and loving in the barn as well and the snow angels were really adorable also that they made together and Rafe carved his and Alison's name in the barn in a heart which was really romantic Rafe was a gaurdian angel and hero a vampire slayer and Lucy's cousin as well watching over the whole town of Port Charles and protected Port Charles from the bad guys.

To me the appeal of Rafe besides being Lucy's cousin and a vampire slayer and hero and the town's protector like Lucy was on Port Charles was him being a guardian angel with special guardian angel powers who was sent back from heaven with guardian angel powers to protect Port Charles and its residences he would up saving the town and wound up saving Alison's life too and he was a hero as well and I thought that was really neat and that to me made Rafe really stand out on Port Charles having him be a guardian angel with special guardian angel powers be the towns hero and Alison's hero as well where he was magical where he and Alison made magic happen together he was sent back from heaven as guardian angel with special guardian angel powers where he and Alison wound up falling in love and Rafe's magic and he and the magic Alison created together was really beautiful and really special as well Pink Roses appearing out of thin air that Rafe made along with that half magic circle he and Alison made together and kiss on the train and Rafe appearing out of the fog coming back to Alison again from heaven was magical and really beautiful as well Rafe carving his and Alison name in a heart in the barn was great too along with their barn wedding and a few other special moments as well that Alison and Rafe shared together so to me him being a guardian angel with angel powers on Port Charles really stood out and really made him unique and really special for Alison and Rafe were my reason for not wanting to miss a day of Port Charles when it was on the air.

The snow angel scene,them getting married in the barn,their names carved by Rafe in a heart in the barn where their heart illuminated was really beautiful and I loved how Rafe made pink roses appear and loved that rainbow that he and Alison made together with Rafe holding her in his arms that was beautiful as was the train scene with them kissing on the train and the train loving and more and Rafe bringing Alison back to life and more to me mad Rafe really special for you don't see couples like this everyday where a guardian angel with angel powers where he and Alison wound up falling in love.

I'm curious about Alison's back story and curious to know who little Rafe Barrington's father is as well and curious as to whats been going on with her as well so thats why I'm looking forward to finding all this out when her scenes air on GH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply