Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 03:18 PM (7,743 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk Feb. 11th

Abby Newman returns to Genoa City

Cane goes to bat for Chelsea

Nikki reveals her secret to Victoria

Paul confronts Phyllis over the hit and run

Michael tries to repair the damage caused to his marriage

Wheeler continues to rattle Leslie with his presence

jcren

Daily Spoilers week Feb 11

2/11, Abby comes back to Genoa City; Nikki tells Victoria a secret

2/12, Phyllis finds out what Summer did; Paul discovers the truth about Jamie.

2/13, Cane advocates for Chelsea; Wheeler puts pressure on Victor.

2/14, Nikki's diagnosis is revealed; Tyler and Lily end up in close quarters.

2/15, Despite a blizzard, passions ignite in Genoa City.

TV Guide Previews

2/11, Abby Newman returns to Genoa City, while Nikki shares her secret with Victoria.

2/12, Summer's actions are revealed to Phyllis, while Paul learns the truth about Jamie.

2/13, Cane champions Chelsea, while Wheeler pressures Victor

2/14, Nikki reveals her diagnosis, while Tyler and Lily wind up in close quarters.

2/15, A huge blizzard can't stop passions from igniting in Genoa City.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Episode #10098)
2/11, Abby Newman returns to Genoa City; Nikki shares her secret with Victoria.(CC) (Stereo)

(Paul Learns the Truth)
2/12, Paul learns the truth about Jamie; Phyllis learns of Summer's actions.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Pressure is On)
2/13, Cane champions Chelsea; Wheeler pressures Victor.(CC) (Stereo)

(Nikki's Diagnosis)
2/14, Nikki's diagnosis is revealed; Tyler and Lily end up in close quarters.(CC) (Stereo)

(Passions)
2/15, Things heat up in Genoa City, despite a huge blizzard.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Feb 10 2013, 12:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Jan 30 2013, 03:18 PM
Paul confronts Phyllis over the hit and run
Can someone just send this useless bitch to jail?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

At least there is no mention of Adam....if it could be like this everytime...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

^^That means nothing. We hardly see Sharon mentioned in spoilers but she is on quite a bit. I don't doubt Adam will be on 90% of the time lol

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nikki reveals her secret to Victoria

please, please, please, don't be knocked up! :drunk:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if she has cancer. A more realistic case than Lilies, that is.
It is sad what is happening with Katherine though. Maybe I'm a sap, but I thought that scene with her and Tucker was a tear jerker.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The Paul & Phyllis scene sounds interesting.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Keisha
Jan 30 2013, 06:40 PM
thanks
LOL Love your avi!! Patting down his pecks :laugh:

Jack'sBack

The best testimonial that your predecessor's work was shitake is when you decide to REWRITE everything with the hope viewers have really short-term memories and are stupid. Give me some realism--puhleeze! Why would Cane do anything but beat Chelsea with that bat--she did rape his brother--we saw it! But then, we also witnessed Chloe molesting him and look--presto! Both women are now instant saints and being pimped by all and sundry! And the Michaelsons and Avery? Too much newbie overload!

Peridott
Member Avatar

Jack'sBack
Jan 31 2013, 09:38 AM
Why would Cane do anything but beat Chelsea with that bat--she did rape his brother--we saw it! But then, we also witnessed Chloe molesting him and look--presto! Both women are now instant saints and being pimped by all and sundry!
Chloe is not a instant saint. Far from it. She's also not being pimped by all. This fashion story is not about her. She's merely a sidekick along for the ride. Only Chelsea is getting the kinda treatment you're talking about.

LPS
Member Avatar

Cane is not Billy's brother, IMO. Cane was a fraud who got away with it all and no karma.

And violence against women isn't funny.

annyhall06

LPS Cane has gotten plenty of Karma. I find it interesting with Victor on this show that people can expect Karma for anybody. Cane lost Lily and the Kids. Lily had an affair with Daniel. He lost his job ended up in a bar. He lost his relationship with both Jill and Kay. Cane got all these things back but not without being the town pariah. For a time there seems like everyone who ran into Cane ranted at him about what he did. I am not saying they had no right to but I dont want to hear he got off scott free. No one ever rants at Victor for his continual evil doing. I figure what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As far as violence against women better Lily beat her with the bat then!

btw Cane thinks of Billy as his brother. Cane would have never traveled so far to help him out if he didnt think of him as family. Some in the audience may not think of it that way but Jill thinks of him as her son and so Cane responds to her as his mother. All who are connected to her Cane adopts as family.

Edited by annyhall06, Jan 31 2013, 11:08 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Could it be Nikki's has cancer again? Remember when Victor left her for Ashley and she found out she had cancer and Victor came back, Ashley had an abortion.............. :unsure:

annyhall06

I guess all those rumors about JFP sidelining the vets werent true(except for JW/Jill). Victor is on a little less but he is still on a lot. Actually I like Victor and Nikki in small doses. This storyline seems interesting.

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 30 2013, 07:57 PM
Keisha
Jan 30 2013, 06:40 PM
thanks
LOL Love your avi!! Patting down his pecks :laugh:
me too! that avi looks cute.
I think Sharon should interact more with Dylan.
Sharon Case seems to have chemistry with all the men on the show - and that even include Victurd - ick.
Edited by metitle, Jan 31 2013, 01:02 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

LPS
Jan 31 2013, 10:46 AM
Cane is not Billy's brother, IMO. Cane was a fraud who got away with it all and no karma.

And to think after all that, he wouldn't be so obnoxiously self righteous! Who is he to talk? LOL

Jack'sBack

LPS
Jan 31 2013, 10:46 AM

And neither is violence against men, especially rape and molestation, and both of these women are guilty of same. Granted now chloe is pimping chelsea and SLs are being rewritten for her this time around, but we all remember all the Cane/LANE rewrites by MAB to pimp the chloe character. I think it is in very bad taste for the writers to even go there with EITHER woman. The way to redeemption for both characters would have been prison time (they did it with Michael I understand) with more realism thrown in. IRL no one would give either one a second thought or chance, least of all Billy and Cane.

Don't write it if you may want to change the history later on. Same holds true for Adam. He will ALWAYS be the baby killer/kidnapper to many.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Same holds true for Adam. He will ALWAYS be the baby killer/kidnapper to many.

I really think Adam wants people to think of him as Victor Newman Junior, therefore anything Victor is capable of Adam is capable of it too. I wouldn't want Adam as anything but what he is today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply