Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 03:18 PM (7,824 Views)
Soapwatcher

I can't stand Cane and he is a fraud and Jill smothering over him is sickening, she thinks more of him than she does her own flesh and blood, he stinks, and Lily is so damm pure, its pathetic, no I don't like Adam never did never will, but I absolutely hate Victor can't stand that pompous ass, I'm so glad Wheeler is giving him a taste of his own medicine it won't last long he'll have Wheeler killed or something but for about 5 seconds we see Victor being manipulated and it feels so good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jan 31 2013, 09:21 PM
I can't stand Cane and he is a fraud and Jill smothering over him is sickening, she thinks more of him than she does her own flesh and blood, he stinks, and Lily is so damm pure, its pathetic, no I don't like Adam never did never will, but I absolutely hate Victor can't stand that pompous ass, I'm so glad Wheeler is giving him a taste of his own medicine it won't last long he'll have Wheeler killed or something but for about 5 seconds we see Victor being manipulated and it feels so good.
The quote of the year.
Kay did the same thing to Victor, always singing his praises and condemning Tucker.

LPS
Member Avatar

Jack'sBack
Jan 31 2013, 06:48 PM
LPS
Jan 31 2013, 10:46 AM
Cane is not Billy's brother, IMO. Cane was a fraud who got away with it all and no karma.

And violence against women isn't funny.
And neither is violence against men, especially rape and molestation, and both of these women are guilty of same. Granted now chloe is pimping chelsea and SLs are being rewritten for her this time around, but we all remember all the Cane/LANE rewrites by MAB to pimp the chloe character. I think it is in very bad taste for the writers to even go there with EITHER woman. The way to redeemption for both characters would have been prison time (they did it with Michael I understand) with more realism thrown in. IRL no one would give either one a second thought or chance, least of all Billy and Cane.

Don't write it if you may want to change the history later on. Same holds true for Adam. He will ALWAYS be the baby killer/kidnapper to many.
And who here is defending or making a joke about violence against men? I've made my dislike for the Chelsea rape storyline public. I'm not going to rediscuss storylines that happened 5 years ago, but I think it is just slightly uncomfortable to be making jokes about a man hitting woman considering the history of domestic abuse. Kind of awkward, IMO.

Its like when Keith Olberman made that joke that someone needs to physically beat Hillary in 2008. BTW, I'm not Chelsea's number one fan. I can take her or leave her.

If anyone needs jail time for "redemption" it would be Cane for fraud.
Edited by LPS, Feb 1 2013, 01:30 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 31 2013, 11:55 AM
Could it be Nikki's has cancer again? Remember when Victor left her for Ashley and she found out she had cancer and Victor came back, Ashley had an abortion.............. :unsure:
:rolleyes: I'm so OVER this CANCER GOING TO WOMEN shit!!!

*Lily
*Nikki
*Ashley
*(not sure) Olivia
*(Poor little) Delia

:yawnz:

Why can't we see something like:

* Murphy get Prostate cancer
* Paul get Colon cancer
*Neil struggle to get an erection
* Nick get VD B-) (same way Paul had it!)

WRITERS!! Use your fuckin' heads!! #newshitplease!

LPS
Member Avatar

I always wished under MAB that they did a big crabs storyline in which half the town was affected because MAB had everyone sleeping with everyone, LOL.
Edited by LPS, Jan 31 2013, 09:57 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think the new writing regime is going to ignore Chelsea's introduction or possibly even rewrite it. I mean they have Sharon so far up Adam's butt knowing that toxic history. They just don't care.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 31 2013, 09:55 PM
I always wished under MAB that they did a big crabs storyline in which half the town was affected because MAB had everyone sleeping with everyone, LOL.
They should have had more than crabs, that whole town is a toxic std dump waiting to explode.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 1 2013, 12:21 AM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 31 2013, 09:55 PM
:rockon:

Jack'sBack

Checkers
Jan 31 2013, 10:09 PM
I think the new writing regime is going to ignore Chelsea's introduction or possibly even rewrite it. They just don't care.

Precisely! They are annointing her right now.

The previous poster's crab comment--love it! So true! LOL!

JenSports1

I am so tired of this Hit and Run story...please move on.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Checkers
I think the new writing regime is going to ignore Chelsea's introduction or possibly even rewrite it. I mean they have Sharon so far up Adam's butt knowing that toxic history. They just don't care.

They will probably ignore a few facts about Chelsea's intro. I'm sure she'll have a few relapses along the way with Anita whispering in her ear. It doesn't seem that they are re-writing it b/c Victoria is still paranoid about her and wants her to leave town so what she did hasn't been forgotten.

Sharon on the other hand...I don't know what they are doing! LOL She is lost in that corn maze called Adam's arse with no way out. Ignoring any advice from her therapist who suggests she date and make new connections. Next thing you know, she's asking Adam to be her date! :shithitfan:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Jack'sBack
Feb 1 2013, 05:43 AM
Checkers
I think the new writing regime is going to ignore Chelsea's introduction or possibly even rewrite it. They just don't care.

Precisely! They are annointing her right now.

The previous poster's crab comment--love it! So true! LOL!
(in his best Downeastern twang) Yah. Looks lahk we lahnded a good bahmpa crop of Crahhhb. . . :laugh:

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 1 2013, 01:40 PM
Checkers

They will probably ignore a few facts about Chelsea's intro. I'm sure she'll have a few relapses along the way with Anita whispering in her ear. It doesn't seem that they are re-writing it b/c Victoria is still paranoid about her and wants her to leave town so what she did hasn't been forgotten.

Sharon on the other hand...I don't know what they are doing! LOL She is lost in that corn maze called Adam's arse with no way out. Ignoring any advice from her therapist who suggests she date and make new connections. Next thing you know, she's asking Adam to be her date! :shithitfan:
Any wife would be paranoid if their husband is being all friendly with his baby mama/ONS because to me those scenes were definitely played like Chelsea was the other women who Billy slept with once. Billy was very chummy with Chelsea at RS.

soapflake02

I can see the new pairings/lily/Tyler/, sharon/dylan/chelsea/cane.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 1 2013, 03:59 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 1 2013, 01:40 PM
Checkers

Any wife would be paranoid if their husband is being all friendly with his baby mama/ONS because to me those scenes were definitely played like Chelsea was the other women who Billy slept with once. Billy was very chummy with Chelsea at RS.
I don't care how many times a woman that let me adopt her baby told me she didn't want him back, I wouldn't want her near my baby. Victoria is not being paranoid at all. I wouldn't want Chelsea near little Johnnie. The more Chelsea saw of the baby she might change her mind and think she made a horrible mistake by giving him to Victoria and Billy. THen she would want him back. Their nothing paranoid about Victoria because I would feel the same way too. In fact I would pray that she leave GC and even be in the same city as my baby and not be able to see him on a daily basis or anytime at all.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Chelsea cannot do anything. She gave him up and it is over legally. I think it would be nice if Billy and Victoria let Chelsea see him now and again, if she wants. She seems like a nice person and could be a great asset to his life to know he had a birth Mother that loved him so much...that she gave him up for a better life than she thought he could have with her...

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Chelsa need her baby back, Vikki don't need him, it's about the most disastrous thing ever with this Johnny/Victoria/Billy saga and ongoing to boot, first off ain't noway I a WIFE jumping that quick in decision to raising a baby that supposedly occurred from rape/group rape however the Maymar storyline was once describe by MAB team OH'``and another damn thang NO Wife I know with all the life in her gonna let her husband get behind the bitch who allegedly rape him take a Reviewer Seat to him offering up office space to BOTH baby Mamas and a possible hire for one with the family business... ( Billy running around that past Chelsea incident as if he Sweet Dick Willy again even went as far to eluded how he "removed frocks") Chile Please! This story would have burned me if I was a fan of the Villy's.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Billy didn't really need to have another kid. I don't know why the keep giving them to him. He has never been a super dad.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

^^^ Exactly! Really they need to make that baby belong to somebody else other than Billy. It can be re-written.

Soapwatcher

Can you name one father who has been a super or good dad on that show? All of them fail at that job.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply