Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 03:18 PM (7,745 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Feb 6 2013, 07:06 PM
Victor needs to be backburned or put in the story with Wheeler... Victoria is the only person that should be fighting for Newman.. Sharon really doesn't need to be involved in this story.

I don't think back burning Victor from retaining his own company he built is the way to go and I'm not understanding why Vikki has to help him fight for it AWAY from being in building she should be at New enterprises (Hello Brash & Sassy Anyone?.) with that being said I also don't think she should be the "Only" one considering Victoria really wanted nothing to do with Newman for quite some time now BUT the direction can certainly be shifted into a plausible direction IF THEY STOP THIS SHADAM SHIT! It's drag ass material, if they wanted Sharon to make amends (Which I think she doesn't have too) A position at Jabot Cosmetics or McCall Unlimited would've suffice working alongside Neil whom she work well with before and I think Tuck hiring him on his way out or giving Neil an opportunity to acquire stock would Finally Place him as a True-Head CEO like his past Newman run instead of this Flunky bullshit and being subservient to Abbott's & Ashby's... Plenty of Directions to go w/a Boardroom drama other than ONE offspring being at the head of the table.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Queen B
Feb 6 2013, 03:35 PM
wtf! Why are they making Victor stoop this low.. switching Sharon's medication? really?
I know, I don't like it either.

gtamom

SnowAngel
Jan 31 2013, 11:55 AM
Could it be Nikki's has cancer again? Remember when Victor left her for Ashley and she found out she had cancer and Victor came back, Ashley had an abortion.............. :unsure:
If I recall, Nikki has scar tissue of something in her lungs, it wasn't cancer. I loved it when she bought a coffin and laid herself in it in a white gown in the livingroom. And bought a piece of jewelry for 125,000.00 on the charge card, to freak out Victor!

I am worried that she may have cancer now though. :frownie:
EDIT: I just did a google search about Nikki's past health, and I was wrong, it does say she had cancer.
Edited by gtamom, Feb 7 2013, 11:45 AM.

gtamom

Keisha
Feb 6 2013, 09:24 PM
Queen B
wtf! Why are they making Victor stoop this low.. switching Sharon's medication? really?
Neither do I. But Sharon needs to be thrown in jail for burning down the ranch and they can toss Phyllis in the same cell for attempted murder while they are at it..

Queen B
Member Avatar

gtamom
Feb 7 2013, 11:35 AM
Keisha
Feb 6 2013, 09:24 PM
Queen B
Neither do I. But Sharon needs to be thrown in jail for burning down the ranch and they can toss Phyllis in the same cell for attempted murder while they are at it..
Sharon has done LOTS of damage to Victor and his family, and even I wouldn't wanna see Victor up Sharon's ass again, because it only makes sense that he would despise her for all she has done..but in some ways, I still wanna believe that Victor will always have a soft spot for her. Switching her medication, knowing that the woman is mentally ill just disgusts me.

Say what you want about the whole bipolar storyline but if we're supposed to believe Sharon is REALLY sick, then Victor should be able to understand that on some level.. doesn't mean he has to accept or forgive all she has done.
Edited by Queen B, Feb 7 2013, 12:04 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Maybe they are setting the scene that Victor doesn't believe she is sick. By switching the meds and she stays the same, that will tell us something.
If she get's snakey with the placebo's then he will know that she is indeed sick.

Kind of a telling point. Is she or isn't she. Victor is soon to find out.

Checkers
Member Avatar

So damn obvious. -_-

soapflake02

The whole thing victor is doing at this point is so stupid, he's almost written into a corner. Because he can't bully people from behind a desk he goes after their health? That's right.. The big bad Victor doesn't believe in something so he goes after people. This whole thing with victor is just sick.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Victor is just Victor and will never change. I love him and could care less what he does to Sharon and whatever he does is just fine because he owes her one for burning his house down. Without Victor and Phyllis the show would be soooo boring.

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 7 2013, 05:04 PM
Victor is just Victor and will never change. I love him and could care less what he does to Sharon and whatever he does is just fine because he owes her one for burning his house down. Without Victor and Phyllis the show would be soooo boring.
Funny, since Victor and Phyllis are the two characters people bitch about the most lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Whether people bitch about them or not. They are still popular and well loved characters.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week Feb 11

2/11, Abby comes back to Genoa City; Nikki tells Victoria a secret

2/12, Phyllis finds out what Summer did; Paul discovers the truth about Jamie.

2/13, Cane advocates for Chelsea; Wheeler puts pressure on Victor.

2/14, Nikki's diagnosis is revealed; Tyler and Lily end up in close quarters.

2/15, Despite a blizzard, passions ignite in Genoa City.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Fri CND/ Mon US LizDaBest @ SOC

Marcus visits the penthouse looking for Victor but finds Nikki. Nikki asks him about his wife and daughter she hadn't seen in years. Sharon arrives late as Adam is asking Mason to see if Sharon is ok. Sharon says she had trouble with her car. Adam jokes that she came late because their kiss still affects her. Abby arrives at CL and taunts Kevin about TnG. Summer confronts Jamie about his suit against Fen. She accuses Jamie of ruining Fen's life. Jamie asks back 'How about my life?". Lauren accuses Michael of failing their son.

Lauren accuses Michael of being a bad parent. She leaves the apartment mad. Kevin tells Abby they were wrong to turn her money for TnG. Jamie calls out Summer and tells her that she will be the next to pay. Summer calls him 'loser', Jamie leaves upset and runs into Kyle. Kyle tried to grab him worrying that he is upsetting Summer. Summer stops Kyle. Kyle says he could teach Jamie a lesson, Summer tells Kyle to let it go. Sharon talks about Chelsea with Adam. Marcus tells Nikki that his daughter is Europe. Vicky arrives as Marcus is leaving. Nikki is surprised to find out that Marcus lied when Vicky tells her that his daughter was found dead in GC. Sharon thinks Adam is using her to forget about Chelsea. They start to talk about his relationship with Victor. Adam tells her he isn't out to hurt her. Mason interrupts them. Vicky and Nikki are out for lunch. They talk about the wedding and baby Johnny. Nikki tells her to not get wrapped up in Adam and Victor's war because family is the most important thing. Nikki shares her concerns about Victor and Marcus. Vicky wants Nikki to open up. Lauren arrives at a bar (Dunno if its GCAC) and finds Carmine bar tending. Fen tells Michael that he will never forgive him for putting in jail and starts crying because he was alone and scared in jail. Fen accuses him of siding against him.

Kyle is fawning over Summer removing her coat when Abby approaches him. He is happy to see her back. They talk about Jack and his addiction. Fen joins Summer. Summer says she tried to talk to Jamie and Fen starts to cry. Fen asks Kevin to talk to Michael. Michael is alone at home trying to reach Lauren who ignores his calls. Lauren confides in Carmine about her problems with Michael about Fen. Carmine is supportive and flirty. Vicki continues to pressure Nikki to open up. Nikki says only when they get home. She says this might be the last moment of normalcy so she wants to savor it.

Mason is back in Adam's office when Victor calls him. He says he didn't have the chance to switch up but he is working on it. But he is interrupted by Shadam. Adam asks Sharon to stick around. He says she is right he doesn't want to be hurt but wants her in his life as his friend. Kyle tells Abby Jack will be about her coming back. Fen whines to Kevin. Kevin goes to Michael. Fen tells Summer that he is running away to avoid to spend another night in prison. Summer cries and Fen leaves. Kyle finds Summer crying. Lauren continues to flirt with Carmine. She is completely wasted. Carmine walks her out, Abby sees them leaving. Kevin confronts Michael. Michael calls Kevin out for his own schemes and says he wont make the same mistakes with his son.

Kevin says Fen isn't like them. He says Fen is nothing but love. Michael tells him Fen bullied Jamie. Kevin defends Fen and they argue over Fen. Kyle asks Summer if brownies and cake work on her temper as it works on her mother. He explains that Jack told him it always works on Phyllis. He is flirty. Shadam run into Victoria and Nikki. Victoria shares snarky shots with Adam. Nikki says she wont spend one more second in the company of the woman who burned down her house. They leave Shadam. Sharon is worried that Nictor can trace her to the fire. Adam assures her that he covered her tracks.

Carmine brings Lauren home. He leaves her at the door. Lauren gives Michael the silent treatment. Kevin catches Carmines in the elevator. Jamie is back on the roof. Sharon says she is glad Adam in her life. Back at the penthouse, Nikki shows the letter from NEGH she received. Nikki tells Victoria that she is sick and scared

Preview
Paul telling Jaime about to jump that thing will get better
Victor visiting Jack warning him to stay away from Nikki
Victoria asking Nikki what the doctor actually said

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Daytime
Feb 8 2013, 01:21 PM
Daily Spoilers week Feb 11

2/11, Abby comes back to Genoa City; Nikki tells Victoria a secret

2/12, Phyllis finds out what Summer did; Paul discovers the truth about Jamie.

2/13, Cane advocates for Chelsea; Wheeler puts pressure on Victor.

2/14, Nikki's diagnosis is revealed; Tyler and Lily end up in close quarters.

2/15, Despite a blizzard, passions ignite in Genoa City.
thank you for posting it.

soapflake02

good god another snow storm..

soapflake02

HotPepper
Feb 7 2013, 05:04 PM
so messing with her health is a smart thing to do because of the things she did? yeah that's right..

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

My goodness more Shadam today. I can pretty much sum them up like this:

I'm glad you're in my life
me too, I'm glad you're in my life

by the way, I'm glad you're in my life
I need a friend so I'm glad you're in my life

If you didn't know already, I'm glad you're in my life
It's good to hear cuz I'm glad you're in my life

:tumbleweed: I hope nobody is winning an Emmy for this!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

If either one of them are even nominated for a emmy for that line of garbage that we are hearing day after day there is something wrong. This story needs to get going and something happen or move onto something else. It is really getting boring seeing and hearing that crap every day.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 8 2013, 08:42 PM
My goodness more Shadam today. I can pretty much sum them up like this:

I'm glad you're in my life
me too, I'm glad you're in my life

by the way, I'm glad you're in my life
I need a friend so I'm glad you're in my life

If you didn't know already, I'm glad you're in my life
It's good to hear cuz I'm glad you're in my life

:tumbleweed: I hope nobody is winning an Emmy for this!
That is because that is some filler mess.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

As for another snowstorm, at least they are being realistic. A Nor'easter is coming through and usually leaves a trail of kicked asses and snow banks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply