Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 03:18 PM (7,737 Views)
queenmoe06
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 14 2013, 10:14 PM
Gawd! Sharon and her damn cards. Yea she has to drop off some documents and here is a valentine card. Oh and what a coincidence Adam has a card ready too! I didnt realize friends gave each other Vcards and kissed. What the fuck is this? I read a preview about how Sharon rips her shirt and changes into one of Chelsea's UGH. These two are made for each other. They are just sickening.
What the fuck is this? I read a preview about how Sharon rips her shirt and changes into one of Chelsea's UGH.

:offs: Will this Shit EVER end?

I hope Chelsea comes over and catches a glimpse of the hoe in her shirt...
If it was ME, I'd beat the STRINGS out of that bitches head!!! :boxing:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

queenmoe06
Feb 15 2013, 08:51 AM
3WishGenie
Feb 14 2013, 10:14 PM
Gawd! Sharon and her damn cards. Yea she has to drop off some documents and here is a valentine card. Oh and what a coincidence Adam has a card ready too! I didnt realize friends gave each other Vcards and kissed. What the fuck is this? I read a preview about how Sharon rips her shirt and changes into one of Chelsea's UGH. These two are made for each other. They are just sickening.
What the fuck is this? I read a preview about how Sharon rips her shirt and changes into one of Chelsea's UGH.

:offs: Will this Shit EVER end?

I hope Chelsea comes over and catches a glimpse of the hoe in her shirt...
If it was ME, I'd beat the STRINGS out of that bitches head!!! :boxing:
Oh she does! :jj:

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abby asks, "Are you flirting with me Alex?" He replies, "What if I am...?" She smiles, "Abby."

I swear there has to be a Chlovin fan who has dirt on some executive. There is NO REASON for this sh*tty couple to still be together. This is the new great Y&R mystery.

Quote:

Say what? That sh*t just sounds creepy. Who does that?

According to Brent Boyd, the Chelsea pregnancy storyline will not be predictable.
Edited by LPS, Feb 15 2013, 12:55 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

LPS
Feb 15 2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:

Abby asks, "Are you flirting with me Alex?" He replies, "What if I am...?" She smiles, "Abby."

I swear there has to be a Chlovin fan who has dirt on some executive. There is NO REASON for this sh*tty couple to still be together. This is the new great Y&R mystery.

Quote:

Say what? That sh*t just sounds creepy. Who does that?

According to Brent Boyd, the Chelsea pregnancy storyline will not be predictable.
Not predictable?? I am scared by that statement already. I think that means it will suck big time! I am crossing my fingers that mofo does not find out that is his baby for years! Adam as a father just makes me want to :puke:

LPS
Member Avatar

Just an FYI for those who don't know of him, Brent Boyd is a writer for Y&R and he occasionally answers questions from Y&R viewers on Twitter.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

"I just have some document that need to be signed" Seriously?!!! Sharon, you couldn't just call and tell Adam that. Oh no, you went out in a blizzard.......smiling ear to ear with your little plan in mind. :blah: :blah: :blah:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 14 2013, 12:30 AM
I loved Jikki!!!
They do have a special bond. I loved their scenes today.

Queen B
Member Avatar

It's pretty shitty that my favorite character is the one I'm dreading the most right now. I used to only watch Y&R on the days that Sharon was on but now I go out of my way to skip the episodes she is in because I can't stand to see how pathetic she has truly become.. Why is it so hard to give her a damn job and keep her away from Adam? I don't mind her being back burned for a few months, by all means if it means keeping her single for awhile then I'm all for it. Why does she have to be in Adam's ugly house drooling all over him and wearing Chelsea's fucking clothes?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon was pathetic. She wanted to be with Adam on Valentines day so she went out in one of the worse blizzards in history to go over some papers. Then she whips out a Valentines Day card. They have yet to show they only want to be friends. The smile on Sharons face after the kiss said it all. Bull Shit if she wants to be just friends. She does anything to see him. She is a pathetic woman.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
Feb 15 2013, 09:09 PM
Sharon was pathetic. She wanted to be with Adam on Valentines day so she went out in one of the worse blizzards in history to go over some papers. Then she whips out a Valentines Day card. They have yet to show they only want to be friends. The smile on Sharons face after the kiss said it all. Bull Shit if she wants to be just friends. She does anything to see him. She is a pathetic woman.
Another one of her I wanna fuck cards lol. And of course Adam who just got his ass handed to him is looking to have his male needs met to forget the pain. I will commend her for stopping tho. That was a surprising move but then she comes down in the wife's shirt...bad move! The so called love scene was awkward as heck! This couple no longer has chemistry.

On a side note, I am starting to enjoy Abby for the first time ever. Her and Alex might work. That guy sure is getting around. Flirting with every chick he meets. Playas gon play :P

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Feb 15 2013, 06:09 PM
"I just have some document that need to be signed" Seriously?!!! Sharon, you couldn't just call and tell Adam that. Oh no, you went out in a blizzard.......smiling ear to ear with your little plan in mind. :blah: :blah: :blah:
don't forget she had to bring him his valentine's friend card because there is no mail service in GC, and then she had to get the documents signed because there was someone waiting out in the blizzard somewhere to receive them. :blah: :blah: :blah: is right!
She is as transparent as a chiffon scarf.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I think Alex and Abby could be fun and add a comedic factor to the show because they both have kind of silly personalities

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 15 2013, 09:09 PM
There isn't a piece of ass on this planet worth me going out in a blizzard for.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Me either Sammie Jo. Not even a man with a golden rod would be worth risking my life for. Sharon doesn't care because she has been without for a long time now and although Adam is what she is looking I do know that right now she is so horny she honks and any port in the storm would do for her. If Sharon knew she could get just a roll in the hay she would go out in a blizzard, hurricane or earthquake to get just a little bit she would risk her life for it.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 16 2013, 01:23 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon doesn't smile, she smirks and shows her teeth. Chelsea's baby. I hate to think that she is going to give another child to a father. Tha Bikki one turned out good, but if she gives up the baby to Shadam, that's abuse!!!
Baby killer and a unfit mother. GMAFB!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply