Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 09:36 AM (13,514 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I think Will is fishing. He might be on to Nick.

I think we've got EJ and not Everett today.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Am I the only one who isn't getting any sort of indication that Nick cares about the baby? He barely had any reaction to feeling her kick last week, and he's not lighting up at all when he discusses the baby, unlike Will.

Not that I'm the least bit surprised, but I would have expected Blake Berris to at least pretend that Nick cares about the baby, and I'm not getting that impression at all.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think Nick cares about the baby and Gabi, but not as much as he cares for getting what he wants.

elci525
Member Avatar

I think I just saw EJ blink one hundred times in one second when he as turning away from Rafe.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 01:10 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ooooh, I like Gabi telling Sami off

elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 31 2013, 01:15 PM
ooooh, I like Gabi telling Sami off
Yeah, me too actually.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Too bad Sami wasn't even paying attention. Christ! :soapbox:
Edited by Panda Panda, Jan 31 2013, 01:21 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Brian kissing Sonny.
http://i.imgur.com/BpdaXk5.png
Warning: This screencap may induce vomiting

elci525
Member Avatar

I hate Sami's outfit today. And her nail polish. And her attempts at bitch face. And her psychosis.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 31 2013, 01:19 PM
Brian kissing Sonny.

Why would it? Brant Daughtery is exponentially more attractive that Chandler Massey in every way. Go 'head Sonny!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 31 2013, 01:21 PM
WillFan
Jan 31 2013, 01:19 PM
Brian kissing Sonny.

Why would it? Brant Daughtery is exponentially more attractive that Chandler Massey in every way. Go 'head Sonny!
Well I think CM is plenty attractive. But I found the screencap quite sexy actually.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 01:23 PM.

Will&Sonny

...did E.J. really just try to suggest that he wasn't going to settle for being someone's second choice? More importantly, does he really expect anyone to believe that load of crap?

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Best. Day. Ever.

I really hope that Rafe teams up with Gabi and Nick to try and bring down Sami. Rafe needs something to do that contributes to his shadiness. He's good at being the antagonist. The way he was rubbing EJ's face in the fact that he and Sami reunited and was taking such glee in it, I can't wait until he realizes that Sami has chosen EJ over him.

Harmony233

elci525
I hate Sami's outfit today. And her nail polish. And her attempts at bitch face. And her psychosis.
I'm not watching right now but why is sami bitching at GAbby as of right now as far as everybody knows Gabby/Will are trying to woork stuff out with the baby last thing we need is sami meddling.

Harmony233

Will&Sonny
Jan 31 2013, 01:23 PM
...did E.J. really just try to suggest that he wasn't going to settle for being someone's second choice? More importantly, does he really expect anyone to believe that load of crap?
lol why would he care now he didn't seem to mind it for years

Will&Sonny

Harmony233
Jan 31 2013, 01:24 PM
elci525
I'm not watching right now but why is sami bitching at GAbby as of right now as far as everybody knows Gabby/Will are trying to woork stuff out with the baby last thing we need is sami meddling.
Sami has a contact at City Hall who alerted her that Gabi and Nick were planning to have a quickie wedding that day, and she assumed that it was the couple's first step in trying to take the baby away from Will. She confronted Gabi and vowed to stop her.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 31 2013, 01:29 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Harmony233
elci525
She found out Gabi and Nick had scheduled a wedding at city hall, and was all, uh uh, you're not marrying Nick and thinking that means you will get full custody. And Gabi did an ok job of telling Sami off, proving her wrong yet again, explaining that they postponed the wedding and no one is trying to take Will's rights way (she doesn't know about Nick's schemes obvi) and that Will was even at the sonogram. At which point Sami changed personalities and was all ooohhh tell me about the sonogram. Gabi did, and then Sami went into hyper take-over mode. And then Gabi refused her help, said she wouldn't be part of those plans. At which point Sami changed personalities again and went into "ARE YOU THREATENING ME?" bitchface mode. Nick explained that if Sami wanted to help she wouldn't be harassing Gabi. At which point we got some more sarcastic Sami bitchface.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 01:30 PM.

esp13
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 31 2013, 01:08 PM
Am I the only one who isn't getting any sort of indication that Nick cares about the baby? He barely had any reaction to feeling her kick last week, and he's not lighting up at all when he discusses the baby, unlike Will.

Not that I'm the least bit surprised, but I would have expected Blake Berris to at least pretend that Nick cares about the baby, and I'm not getting that impression at all.
I totally saw Nick react to feeling the baby kick and to seeing the ultrasound. He's not as openly emotional as Will, but people do have different personalities. I feel like BB has done a good job of showing that Nick cares about the baby, but it is also all wrapped up in his obsession with Gabi and having this perfect family.

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 01:29 PM
Harmony233
elci525
She found out Gabi and Nick had scheduled a wedding at city hall, and was all, uh uh, you're not marrying Nick and thinking that means you will get full custody. And Gabi did an ok job of telling Sami off, proving her wrong yet again, explaining that they postponed the wedding and no one is trying to take Will's rights way (she doesn't know about Nick's schemes obvi) and that Will was even at the sonogram. At which point Sami changed personalities and was all ooohhh tell me about the sonogram. Gabi did, and then Sami went into hyper take-over mode. And then Gabi refused her help, said she wouldn't be part of those plans. At which point Sami changed personalities again and went into "ARE YOU THREATENING ME?" bitchface mode. Nick explained that if Sami wanted to help she wouldn't be harassing Gabi. At which point we got some more sarcastic Sami bitchface.
THanks guys Sami is driving me nuts sami's not even a fun meddling bitch like kate is

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply