Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 09:36 AM (13,210 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 31 2013, 01:21 PM
WillFan
Jan 31 2013, 01:19 PM
Brian kissing Sonny.
http://i.imgur.com/BpdaXk5.png
Warning: This screencap may induce vomiting

Why would it? Brant Daughtery is exponentially more attractive that Chandler Massey in every way. Go 'head Sonny!
I agree. I think Will's cute but he still seems like the boy he is. There's no doubt that Brian is an adult. I wouldn't blame Sonny for straying.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

THIS is an episode I will cherish FOREVER! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Sami's long speech to EJ today was laughable. Something or someone has always kept them apart - Would that something be a little thing like rape - both real and by proxy, kidnapping, attempted murder, torture and so on and so on ... you mean those trivial little things. I wonder if the writers were thinking of this script when touting themselves in an article as the soap with a social conscience. Trying to shove a romance between a rapist and his victim down viewer throats is a shining example of social conscience??? Really?

Really liked Gabi standing up to Sami today and I'd love for Sami to lose all access to her grandchild because of her snotty, hypocritical, selfish actions - and I'd love for Will to back Gabi in this decision.

Will&Sonny

Sami, I'm not believing a word of this, and it doesn't look like you are, either.

I'm sure that E.J.'s going to buy it hook, line, and sinker, though.

Harmony233

PatNS
Jan 31 2013, 01:41 PM
Sami's long speech to EJ today was laughable. Something or someone has always kept them apart - Would that something be a little thing like rape - both real and by proxy, kidnapping, attempted murder, torture and so on and so on ... you mean those trivial little things. I wonder if the writers were thinking of this script when touting themselves in an article as the soap with a social conscience. Trying to shove a romance between a rapist and his victim down viewer throats is a shining example of social conscience??? Really?

Really liked Gabi standing up to Sami today and I'd love for Sami to lose all access to her grandchild because of her snotty, hypocritical, selfish actions - and I'd love for Will to back Gabi in this decision.
man i can't believe this a character i used to really enjoy now i'm beginning to really hate her

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh. I am stunned.

BEST. EPISODE. EVER.

cord08

Hahaha...and Brady is back in bed with Kristen, just as I predicted yesterday. His lucidity was nice while it lasted, I guess.

elci525
Member Avatar

Something or someone "getting in the way"? yeah, ok. funny how vague this writing is.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 01:55 PM.

Joshua
Member Avatar

WillFan
Brian kissing Sonny.

Hot dayum, I'm loving this! Sorry, WillFan.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

It sounds like a really bad fanfic. But then wouldn't it have to be. You can't look at this storyline realistically and say it makes perfect sense.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I feel so bad for EJ. Sami's only trying to be with him now, because Rafe told her to get lost and there's no one else in town interested in her.

EJ you are a terrible person, but even you don't deserve to have your heart stomped on by a person who cares for no one but themselves.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 01:23 PM
Bright Eyes
WillFan
Brian kissing Sonny.

Why would it? Brant Daughtery is exponentially more attractive that Chandler Massey in every way. Go 'head Sonny!
Well I think CM is plenty attractive. But I found the screencap quite sexy actually.
I did too...I always found that guy Brian to be a hot specimen....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

michelle
Jan 31 2013, 01:36 PM
Seriously stunned they actually went there with Sami's conversation with EJ. I was afraid we'd get EJ shutting her down and telling her it was all okay before we even got an explanation of what she's been doing/feeling for these last few months. But we didn't. We got exactly what I was hoping for. Sami admitting that she was trying to be with Rafe for her family's approval. Sami admitting that she was running from her feelings for EJ. Sami saying that she's going to fight to be with EJ. Just happily stunned that they actually wrote all of this.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

michelle
You and me both! Thank goodness I had the box of Kleenexes close by, I was bawling like a baby.

OMG, when Rafe was banging on Sami's door and EJ and Sami didn't give a fuck and kept making out.....like I said before,

Best. Day. Ever.

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 01:54 PM
elci525
Jan 31 2013, 01:23 PM
Bright Eyes
WillFan
Brian kissing Sonny.

Well I think CM is plenty attractive. But I found the screencap quite sexy actually.
I did too...I always found that guy Brian to be a hot specimen....
Indeed! That kiss was amazing.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 01:58 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Aliaron
Jan 31 2013, 01:51 PM
It sounds like a really bad fanfic. But then wouldn't it have to be. You can't look at this storyline realistically and say it makes perfect sense.
It pretty much is a fanfic...so maybe we should start ours and see if the writers actually make it happen.

Since I don't want Lucas anywhere this Sami person nowadays, I say I want Lucas to fall in love and be loved equally as hard in return...someone that is willing to fight with Kate and anyone that stands in her way....maybe a love like Izzy B had for John and John had for Izzy B....no scarves or shooting stars and ropes for me...how about this person has connections to someone that Lucas killed way back when? She comes back for revenge and ends up falling HARD. HMmmm....do it writers! Surprise me!

Will&Sonny

Oh, come on, whoever directed this -- making it almost impossible to see Will's reaction to the kiss because of the window blind was just cruel.

stormymac
Member Avatar

WillFan
Brian kissing Sonny.

I say this as a huge Wilson fan, that is hot as hell!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode was directed by Steven Williford from a script written by Melissa Salmons.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 31 2013, 01:55 PM
michelle
Seriously stunned they actually went there with Sami's conversation with EJ. I was afraid we'd get EJ shutting her down and telling her it was all okay before we even got an explanation of what she's been doing/feeling for these last few months. But we didn't. We got exactly what I was hoping for. Sami admitting that she was trying to be with Rafe for her family's approval. Sami admitting that she was running from her feelings for EJ. Sami saying that she's going to fight to be with EJ. Just happily stunned that they actually wrote all of this.
I haven't seen the episode yet but did she really say she was trying to be with Rafe for her family's approval? Because that is absolutely, unequivocally, completely and utterly NOT how it played up until the point everyone found out about the true paternity of Gabi's baby and Rafe and Sami turned on each other like foaming-at-the-mouth chihuahuas. Not. Even. Close. Sami was waffling as usual, but if the viewer didn't have any knowledge of spoilers they'd probably think she was making her way back to Rafe.

As previously noted, I don't have a dog in this fight. But I know BS when I smell it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply