Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 09:36 AM (13,681 Views)
six
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 31 2013, 10:05 PM
six
Jan 31 2013, 09:48 PM
Matt
Jan 31 2013, 02:00 PM
a script written by Melissa Salmons.
I need to send her a fruit basket because that ejami scene was perfection. Thank you, Sami, for shutting down any fear that EJ might have had that he was second choice and for finally seeing the real Rafe. I don't care if you go back to him tomorrow, because I'll always cherish this moment.

Sami seeing rafe for who he is - check
Sami admitting she was afraid of her feelings for EJ -check
Sami admitting there was always something between her and EJ that hadn't been explored - check
Sami telling EJ she thought they belonged together and telling him she was going to fight for him - check

It's everything I ever wanted and never thought I'd get. Days really delivered on this. :cloud9: And that kiss, while they were oblivious to Mr. Monotone banging on the door made it even better.

Okay, fangirling out of the way...

Kristen is good, not that Brady's simpleton ways hurt, but she half had me believing her story.

Love Will and wilson, but brison is hot. Brian needs to sit Will down for some kissing lessons and show him how to bring it. Now it does make sense that Will's kisses would be more tentative, since he's so inexperienced, but if Brian were a long time character, I'd probably be multi shipping right now.

SMH at Sami going from tearing into Gabi to thinking she's going to her doctors appointments.

Nice chill scene. I'm glad someone realized that Chad's actions did do some good, even if he didn't mean for it to happen lol.

I really liked seeing Abby talking to Sonny. That's a relationship the other regime ignored somewhat. The twenties cast finally seems to be beginning to gel.

Go, Nick! I'm not really on his side, but the fallout from this story should be great. This didn't happen today, but istm that the show is slowly starting to reveal Nick's dark side when it comes to Gabi, with the way he's slowly trying to destroy her bond with Rafe. Not that that relationship is 100% healthy, either, but it's disturbing to see Nick attempt to isolate her. I'm glad she put up a bit of resistance and isn't completely gone, yet.
I need to send her a fruit basket because that ejami scene was perfection

Really??? Can you really tell me that that ejami scene was perfection and that this is one of the moments you'll always cherish.
I know I am coming from the view point of an ex-ejami who has moved on but seriously if that scene had been perfection they could have won me back.

I think unless you are a dedicated fan of EJ and Sami that scene didn't really do anyone any favours and their wasn't enough good stuff in their to win over any swinging voters.
It could have been better

Ej could have talked. (its always good to see a bit of two way action in a romance).
Sami could have talked about why she loved EJ rather than why she no longer loved Rafe.
They could have looked like they at least enjoyed each others company.
Maybe they could have segued into it from being in happy places rather than tongue lashings with the Hernandai.
They could have skipped the whole part where it looked like EJ was reenacting hearing the news that he was Grace's father.

Plus it would have been better without Rafe banging on the door - entirely unnecessary.

I'm just hoping they can both kick it up a notch in terms of passion, EJ regaining his EJ ness , and Sami regaining some modicom of likeability because if this is the direction we are going in I'ld like to be able to enjoy the ride.
Well as a dedicated fan, I guess I won't be of much help, here, but personally, I am pleased that EJ just listened. For one thing, he's been doing all the talking for years. For another, he's just coming off of getting metaphorically punched in the gut, and third, I think it made sense for him to be speechless because IDK how he would have seen such an honest moment coming from her. Since I'm not spoiler free, I (unfortunately) knew how it was going to play out, but I think his silence heightened the tension of the scene and I think it would have taken away from it if he'd done anything except kiss her or scream at her, and obviously screaming wouldn't have gotten them to where the show was planning to take them. I don't don't think it would have been right for them to look happy at that point, either. It was a scene in which Sami was feeling bad, because she was saying some things she knew would hurt, even if the overall message was a positive one.

For this one "Sami could have talked about why she loved EJ rather than why she no longer loved Rafe." I do agree that it would have been nice to talk about what she loved about EJ, but as a long time fan, I can just fanwank it, so it didn't bother me. I see what you're saying though and I think those things will be addressed as time goes on. As for mentioning why she no longer loved Rafe - imo, that was absolutely necessary. In the days leading up to this episode, several people have predicted that Sami wouldn't choose EJ, so much as default to him, because Rafe didn't want her. This episode took steps to make it clear that she didn't want him, either. People are, of course, free not to believe what she says, but I think it's important going forward to know where Sami's head is, in regards to the two men.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jan 31 2013, 10:25 PM
concerned
six
Matt
I need to send her a fruit basket because that ejami scene was perfection. Thank you, Sami, for shutting down any fear that EJ might have had that he was second choice and for finally seeing the real Rafe. I don't care if you go back to him tomorrow, because I'll always cherish this moment.

Sami admitting there was always something between her and EJ that hadn't been explored - check
Sami telling EJ she thought they belonged together and telling him she was going to fight for him - check

It's everything I ever wanted and never thought I'd get. Days really delivered on this. :cloud9: And that kiss, while they were oblivious to Mr. Monotone banging on the door made it even better.

Kristen is good, not that Brady's simpleton ways hurt, but she half had me believing her story.

Love Will and wilson, but brison is hot. Brian needs to sit Will down for some kissing lessons and show him how to bring it. Now it does make sense that Will's kisses would be more tentative, since he's so inexperienced, but if Brian were a long time character, I'd probably be multi shipping right now.

SMH at Sami going from tearing into Gabi to thinking she's going to her doctors appointments.

Nice chill scene. I'm glad someone realized that Chad's actions did do some good, even if he didn't mean for it to happen lol.

I really liked seeing Abby talking to Sonny. That's a relationship the other regime ignored somewhat. The twenties cast finally seems to be beginning to gel.

Go, Nick! I'm not really on his side, but the fallout from this story should be great. This didn't happen today, but istm that the show is slowly starting to reveal Nick's dark side when it comes to Gabi, with the way he's slowly trying to destroy her bond with Rafe. Not that that relationship is 100% healthy, either, but it's disturbing to see Nick attempt to isolate her. I'm glad she put up a bit of resistance and isn't completely gone, yet.

Really??? Can you really tell me that that ejami scene was perfection and that this is one of the moments you'll always cherish.
I know I am coming from the view point of an ex-ejami who has moved on but seriously if that scene had been perfection they could have won me back.

I think unless you are a dedicated fan of EJ and Sami that scene didn't really do anyone any favours and their wasn't enough good stuff in their to win over any swinging voters.

Ej could have talked. (its always good to see a bit of two way action in a romance).
Sami could have talked about why she loved EJ rather than why she no longer loved Rafe.
Maybe they could have segued into it from being in happy places rather than tongue lashings with the Hernandai.
They could have skipped the whole part where it looked like EJ was reenacting hearing the news that he was Grace's father.

Plus it would have been better without Rafe banging on the door - entirely unnecessary.

I'm just hoping they can both kick it up a notch in terms of passion, EJ regaining his EJ ness , and Sami regaining some modicom of likeability because if this is the direction we are going in I'ld like to be able to enjoy the ride.
Well as a dedicated fan, I guess I won't be of much help, here, but personally, I am pleased that EJ just listened. For one thing, he's been doing all the talking for years. For another, he's just coming off of getting metaphorically punched in the gut, and third, I think it made sense for him to be speechless because IDK how he would have seen such an honest moment coming from her. Since I'm not spoiler free, I (unfortunately) knew how it was going to play out, but I think his silence heightened the tension of the scene and I think it would have taken away from it if he'd done anything except kiss her or scream at her, and obviously screaming wouldn't have gotten them to where the show was planning to take them. I don't don't think it would have been right for them to look happy at that point, either. It was a scene in which Sami was feeling bad, because she was saying some things she knew would hurt, even if the overall message was a positive one.

For this one "Sami could have talked about why she loved EJ rather than why she no longer loved Rafe." I do agree that it would have been nice to talk about what she loved about EJ, but as a long time fan, I can just fanwank it, so it didn't bother me. I see what you're saying though and I think those things will be addressed as time goes on. As for mentioning why she no longer loved Rafe - imo, that was absolutely necessary. In the days leading up to this episode, several people have predicted that Sami wouldn't choose EJ, so much as default to him, because Rafe didn't want her. This episode took steps to make it clear that she didn't want him, either. People are, of course, free not to believe what she says, but I think it's important going forward to know where Sami's head is, in regards to the two men.
If they really wanted her "choice" to be clear, they wouldn't have done it this way. There was no reason to have her choose Rafe first. We'd already gone through this whole "I see the real Rafe" stuff back when Carrie was still around. I don't agree that it was clear (surprise) today. I've always thought the scenes in 2008 where they talked came across as EJ BSing, and IMO this came across exactly the same with Sami doing the BSing.

My biggest dialogue issue was Sami's little victim speech about how people and things were always coming between them. That is pure fiction. That has not played out on Days of Our Lives for these characters. The only people and things to come between EJ and Sami is EJ and Sami.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

six
concerned
six
Matt

As a long time fan I don't need to hear Sami say what she loves about EJ because I already know.

The safehouse scenes posted are among my favorites because they're hot as all get out, but I prefer today's scenes because it was everything about EJami that I love about them: they lay their souls bare for each other, and only each other. It's how I've seen them for years, whether fighting or loving, they are part of each other, there just has always been this incredible emotional bond between them that transcends things that can be easily explained. And now, today, to see them--finally!-- on the same page, at the same time . . . honestly, it gives me the same feelings the climaxes of my favorite romances (P&P, Wuthering Heights, GWTW).

So, yeah, these scenes, to me, are the best ever, because it laid out exactly what I have believed that Sami has felt for seven years (i.e. she was scared of how much she loved EJ, she cared too much what her family thought, that she can't stay away from him, etc., etc.).

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 10:36 PM
six
concerned
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepfinally seeing the real Rafe. I don't care if you go back to him tomorrow, because I'll always cherish this moment.

If they really wanted her "choice" to be clear, they wouldn't have done it this way. There was no reason to have her choose Rafe first. We'd already gone through this whole "I see the real Rafe" stuff back when Carrie was still around. I don't agree that it was clear (surprise) today. I've always thought the scenes in 2008 where they talked came across as EJ BSing, and IMO this came across exactly the same with Sami doing the BSing.

My biggest dialogue issue was Sami's little victim speech about how people and things were always coming between them. That is pure fiction. That has not played out on Days of Our Lives for these characters. The only people and things to come between EJ and Sami is EJ and Sami.
Well, I liked 2008, too. And I can see why they wanted to squeeze as much drama out of the triangle as possible (and tbh if it's over for any real length of time, I'll probably die of shock.

I didn't interpret that line the same way you did - as if people were actively inserting themselves into the relationship, but as a nod to them always ending up going off with different people, every time they could have stayed the course and made progress. I don't remember Sami telling anyone she saw the real Rafe back when Carrie was around, but I didn't watch every day back then, either. Got an example?

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jan 31 2013, 10:46 PM
lysie
Jan 31 2013, 10:36 PM
six
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepfinally seeing the real Rafe. I don't care if you go back to him tomorrow, because I'll always cherish this moment.

Kristen is good

Well, I liked 2008, too. And I can see why they wanted to squeeze as much drama out of the triangle as possible (and tbh if it's over for any real length of time, I'll probably die of shock.

I didn't interpret that line the same way you did - as if people were actively inserting themselves into the relationship, but as a nod to them always ending up going off with different people, every time they could have stayed the course and made progress. I don't remember Sami telling anyone she saw the real Rafe back when Carrie was around, but I didn't watch every day back then, either. Got an example?
I don't watch their scenes more than once so no, lol. But Rafe and Sami have had that conversation more than once.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 09:36 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Who is that? Pocket? (Yeah, I totally haven't read the rest of the thread, yet).

concerned
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Jan 31 2013, 10:41 PM
six
concerned
six

As a long time fan I don't need to hear Sami say what she loves about EJ because I already know.

The safehouse scenes posted are among my favorites because they're hot as all get out, but I prefer today's scenes because it was everything about EJami that I love about them: they lay their souls bare for each other, and only each other. It's how I've seen them for years, whether fighting or loving, they are part of each other, there just has always been this incredible emotional bond between them that transcends things that can be easily explained. And now, today, to see them--finally!-- on the same page, at the same time . . . honestly, it gives me the same feelings the climaxes of my favorite romances (P&P, Wuthering Heights, GWTW).

So, yeah, these scenes, to me, are the best ever, because it laid out exactly what I have believed that Sami has felt for seven years (i.e. she was scared of how much she loved EJ, she cared too much what her family thought, that she can't stay away from him, etc., etc.).
Some of us (myself included) have difficulty in believing that Sami loves EJ (based on quite a few scenes that seem to indicate she's not too fond of him). I think it would be wise for the writers to write this story not just for the people who have been waiting 7 years for their "chance" to come but also those of us who have strayed and those who are new to the show. Make us believe that this really is some epic kind of love because there is a lot of the negative that needs to be washed away. I believe that if their love is shown big enough and powerful enough they may be able to overcome the other less lovely times between the two of them. This isn't really doing that for me.

Talking is part of the charm of EJ for him to be sitting their as a mute despite his trepidation that Sami is going to once again dump him for Rafe seems a wasted opportunity.. they could have been talking at cross purposes. I disagree that "they" lay their souls out maybe "sami" lays her soul bare but I guess I am jaded since I've seen Sami's soul a few to many times and I'm pretty sure her soul will have a different opinion the moment they have a difference of opinion.

I just think this moment could have and should have been better.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

As an ex Ejami fan I waited for Sami to say those things forever! I wanted to be happy, but it was just too fast and neatly tied in a bow for me. There was no build up or a build up that I wanted, and I was waiting for Ej to make Sami work a little harder to be with him. I didn't want him to just accept Sami's proposal. I wanted him to be a little more conflicted and pissed that she chose Rafe over him but a few days ago. I also fear that this will limit Ej's story lines.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 31 2013, 02:37 PM
esp13
Jan 31 2013, 02:18 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 31 2013, 02:09 PM
JessicaLeigh
Jan 31 2013, 02:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepFOREVER
She actually admitted to EJ that she's been trying to get back together with Rafe since the fall. That floored me too. But today, she exlained why she was trying to get back with him.
Yes, but if the explanation is that she was doing it for her family's approval, I've got to call B.S. too. There is nothing that has happened since this summer that would indicate she was looking for her family's approval. The only family scenes that I can even think of are Caroline telling Sami she understood what it was like to be torn and Hope being all happy AFTER finding Rafe and Sami half-nekkid.

I'm all good with them putting EJ and Sami together, but this is just more short-cut writing. I'd have a lot more respect if she had said she was chasing after Rafe because she wanted to be the type of person he wanted her to be, but she doesn't want that anymore. That would have made sense. But blaming her family or using them as her excuse makes zero sense given what we've seen onscreen since 2008, her whole entire history, and, quite frankly, her family. The only person allowed to express disapproval of EJ is Kayla and I hardly think Sami's making decisions about her love life based on Kayla's opinions.

It's just so darn frustrating because they could have actually gone there and made this make some kind of sense. But this just sounds like more contrived BS that can be easily forgotten in a few months. Bummer.
Didn't we also get Roman and Marlena making some comments when EJ became her boss at CW too? Regardless, I don't know if we need much in the way of expressed family disapproval since there's a pretty long history of them hating EJ. I think she's pretty safe in her assumption that the Bradys aren't going to be happy about this.

There was also that scene where Rafe took Sami for a fancy date at the coffee shop and jarlena were so happy to see them together that it almost seemed like they wished they were the ones going out with Rafe.
Edited by six, Jan 31 2013, 11:13 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 31 2013, 10:15 PM
I have visions of the divine Melissa Salmons being handed this breakdown with a note attached saying "Here. Do whatever you have to to make this work." and her looking it over and silently mouthing "Aw, FUCK! Well, here goes nothing..."
:roflol: I can just picture it!

And, the long addendum listing all the 'events' of which must not be spoken.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jan 31 2013, 11:13 PM
tomsawyer
esp13
tomsawyer
Jan 31 2013, 02:09 PM

Yes, but if the explanation is that she was doing it for her family's approval, I've got to call B.S. too. There is nothing that has happened since this summer that would indicate she was looking for her family's approval. The only family scenes that I can even think of are Caroline telling Sami she understood what it was like to be torn and Hope being all happy AFTER finding Rafe and Sami half-nekkid.

I'm all good with them putting EJ and Sami together, but this is just more short-cut writing. I'd have a lot more respect if she had said she was chasing after Rafe because she wanted to be the type of person he wanted her to be, but she doesn't want that anymore. That would have made sense. But blaming her family or using them as her excuse makes zero sense given what we've seen onscreen since 2008, her whole entire history, and, quite frankly, her family. The only person allowed to express disapproval of EJ is Kayla and I hardly think Sami's making decisions about her love life based on Kayla's opinions.

It's just so darn frustrating because they could have actually gone there and made this make some kind of sense. But this just sounds like more contrived BS that can be easily forgotten in a few months. Bummer.
Didn't we also get Roman and Marlena making some comments when EJ became her boss at CW too? Regardless, I don't know if we need much in the way of expressed family disapproval since there's a pretty long history of them hating EJ. I think she's pretty safe in her assumption that the Bradys aren't going to be happy about this.

There was also that scene where Rafe took Sami for a fancy date at the coffee shop and jarlena were so happy to see them together that it almost seemed like they wished they were the ones going out with Rafe.
I need some sort of evidence that she gives a rat's ass what they think. Her family wasn't around when she was with Rafe, so that doesn't make much sense, and until EJ (and that's come and gone) she'd never cared. I'm betting we'll start seeing it now, but it's not some long awaited thing.

lysie
Member Avatar

But meanwhile, I was a whole lot more bothered by the stuff with Nick. What was that about?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It shocks me that I could go ALL day long, reading about the EJami scenes and getting a very clear idea of what's coming, but when I finally have a chance to sit down and watch I'm still an absolute emotional mess. I would have thought knowing what was coming would have made me less likely to have such a strong reaction but no dice. I was embarrassingly emotional - and loved every, single second of it.

I thought it was written and acted beautifully. I loved that EJ walked into her apartment braced for getting his heart stomped on again and apparently ready to walk away. He was smarting and seemingly at the end of his rope with her fickle behavior. And then Sami started talking...and initially seemed to be digging her hole even deeper. But when she started talking about being scared to death of the way EJ makes her feel, and that something inside her has always drawn her to him, etc. I was dumbfounded and flat out crying. I thought EJ's reaction was fantastic because I think it started as anger and a desperate need to put up a wall - and as she really started opening up a sense of confusion and fear that she couldn't possibly mean what she was saying. James did a fantastic job of just reacting via body language and his eyes - and Ali did a great job with the emotional monologue. By the time she got to the point where she put him on notice that she was going to do whatever it takes to get him to come around because she believes they belong together I was a hump of weeping SocR on the floor. :embarrassed:

I know there were other characters on the show today and I swear I tried, honestly I did!, to pay attention to them but I eventually just had to FF thru to get to the EJami scenes uninterrupted. I'll go back and watch the entire thing during my regular viewing tomorrow AM - but for now I have to say these were unequivocally my favorite EJami scenes in their entire history.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 11:24 PM
six
tomsawyer
esp13

I need some sort of evidence that she gives a rat's ass what they think. Her family wasn't around when she was with Rafe, so that doesn't make much sense, and until EJ (and that's come and gone) she'd never cared. I'm betting we'll start seeing it now, but it's not some long awaited thing.
LOL, we just did this like last week.

What thing with Nick? Him being surprised about the prison thing? I assume it was the writer's way to remind the audience what happened, because really, even if Nick hadn't been in town at the time, he still would have known what happened. Families generally talk about that kind of stuff.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jan 31 2013, 11:31 PM
lysie
six
tomsawyer

What thing with Nick? Him being surprised about the prison thing? I assume it was the writer's way to remind the audience what happened, because really, even if Nick hadn't been in town at the time, he still would have known what happened. Families generally talk about that kind of stuff.
He seemed confused at all that it even happened. He was in town and definitely knew it happened. And even if he weren't, how on earth could he have missed the family memo that Lucas was in prison for attempted murder? Maybe BB could have played it differently and it would have helped. IDK.

And I know. But I'm still right. And I'm also talking about Rafe and not just EJ this time. She wasn't concerned about approval with Rafe. Roman didn't like him at first, and the rest of her family, including Will, wasn't around to care one or the other.

MericP
Member Avatar

Some comments about today's show:

I totally understand why some fans who do not like EJ and Sami together might find that Sami's confession doesn't ring true. I love the couple but I also try to see everything from different perspectives.

The comments Sami made about "something" or "someone" stopping them from progressing was vague and I do think it is because of all the shit that's went down between them. But somehow I think I can get past it because I love my couple. I have done it in the past - most recently with Lumi - and I can do it again.

I have always believed Ej and Sami are much like Sami and Lucas and so I suspend reality when I watch knowing that none of the shit that had gone down between both couples could be tolerated in a real-life situation but is perfect for soaps.

Having said that the only thing I don't agree on with the naysayers is "Sami intended to tell Rafe". The episode I saw showed Sami hesitating while EJ was admitting he was in love with her again and there were clear signs that she was using Johnny to stall - meaning she didn't want to tell EJ. I think without Johnny's interruptions Sami would have been forced to admit something she didn't want to. But that's just me. I'm sure others have seen it this way too.

I also think that with Sami's past it's a given that she does things to please her family - she's always wanted to please them and Rafe was the obvious (albeit wrong) choice this time. She was never meant to be with him; Rafe is nothing like Sami and she could never be "good enough" to be with such a "hero" of a man.

I loved the EJ and Sami scenes! I love how we got more than just a nod to what has been going on since the fall. We all want the merry-go-round to stop and Sami's explanation makes sense to me. I've seen it unfold on screen.

I also love how easily EJ understood Sami and how without words they knew what the other was thinking. Those last few moments between them were beautiful. That's the fangirl in me though. :lol:

Finally, it was Matt's first post in this thread that made me realize why people call James Scott "Beaker". No, seriously, it took me this long! It's that frown, isn't it? I wish he had done MORE with his scenes. I loved his expression at the start of the scenes with Sami but as the moment went on his frown got longer and longer....Beaker!!! Yes, the little things amuse me.

I freaking LOVED today's show!!!!! :D :D :D

AFaithL

Can we keep Brian?

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 31 2013, 01:23 PM
...did E.J. really just try to suggest that he wasn't going to settle for being someone's second choice? More importantly, does he really expect anyone to believe that load of crap?
He is beyond pathetic! Ever since he became the lipstick man, I can barely stomach watching him. Ejaylor was AWFUL, but at least he was still being EJ Dimera then. :puke:

I love WilSon, but Brian is freakin' HOT! :wub2: Go for it Sonny!

Even though I miss lovable nerd Nick, I'm kinda liking him as a villain. It's about time Salem had a villain with brains. I totally want to see Sonny or Will knock him in the teeth for being a disgusting bigot, but I want him to keep the upper hand where Sami is concerned.

lysie
Member Avatar

MericP
Jan 31 2013, 11:51 PM

I also think that with Sami's past it's a given that she does things to please her family - she's always wanted to please them and Rafe was the obvious (albeit wrong) choice this time. She was never meant to be with him; Rafe is nothing like Sami and she could never be "good enough" to be with such a "hero" of a man.
We need to discuss this, but I don't want to do it in here and I don't want to do it tonight. So at some point we need to meet up in the Classic thread.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 11:35 PM
six
Jan 31 2013, 11:31 PM
lysie
six

He seemed confused at all that it even happened. He was in town and definitely knew it happened. And even if he weren't, how on earth could he have missed the family memo that Lucas was in prison for attempted murder? Maybe BB could have played it differently and it would have helped. IDK.

And I know. But I'm still right. And I'm also talking about Rafe and not just EJ this time. She wasn't concerned about approval with Rafe. Roman didn't like him at first, and the rest of her family, including Will, wasn't around to care one or the other.
I don't think there's anything BB could have done. The dialogue had him just finding out about it.

I also don't think Roman ever disliked Rafe. He thought he was a hothead, but he still went to bat for him to make sure he didn't lose his job at the FBI And Will was around when she and Rafe first hooked up.. Now, Will didn't like him early on. IDK if anyone else said anything either way. But, like I mentioned the last time this came up, there have been signs that Sami didn't want her family judging her for a long time. I think that counts as wanting their approval.
Edited by six, Feb 1 2013, 12:10 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply