Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Britt Blackmails Maxie; airs week 2/4
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 09:52 AM (1,141 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Britt almost spills the truth about Maxie's pregnancy to Lulu, but when she zips her lips, Maxie offers to help her win Patrick back in exchange for silence. Britt has a different deal in mind. She wants Maxie to help her destroy Sabrina.

KT thinks that Britt definitely wants Patrick but she wants to ruin Sabrina. She hasn't thought about the consequences to her career. And she feels that if Sabrina wasn't in the picture, she'd still be with Patrick.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I knew Britt was going to end up blackmailing Maxie.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

This doesn’t make sense…Patrick heard Britch tell Sabrina what she said!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It says in the article to "win Patrick back" so it sounds like he does break up with her and if she has to resort to this he must not be too interested. Hopefully he's not too interested if he really did hear what Britt said about Emma.

LPS
Member Avatar

Wow.....I know I should hate Britch, however, I can't help but root for her. At least she entertains me, unlike boring Sabrina.

happy
Member Avatar

I wasn't a fan of the last fatal attraction storyline that Patrick had.
Why are they doing this again?! End this story already. Not as horrible as the DID - but still not good.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

happy
Feb 1 2013, 08:36 PM
I wasn't a fan of the last fatal attraction storyline that Patrick had.
Why are they doing this again?! End this story already. Not as horrible as the DID - but still not good.
It does mirror the psycho babe elements of Lisa Niles' storyline.

In fact, with Britt black mailing Maxie, it even reminds me of one of the greatest psycho babe storylines of all time and that was Annie Dutton Lewis on Guiding Light circa 1996-97.

And before I get slammed: Yes, I know Britt isn't 1/10 as captivating as that classic and fierce nut job Annie but you can see some of the foundation is beginning to crack and well, you can kinda tell what kind of path she is on ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply