Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Lucy, Heather, and Todd Escape; airs week 2/4
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 09:54 AM (988 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Lynn H says the scene where the trio escaped had the behind the scenes crew rolling on the floor. It was hard to keep a straight face through the shenanigans.

The trio run into trouble when Kevin shows up after being encouraged by Felicia to not give up on Lucy. Heather knocks him out. Kevin thinks it was Todd since he was hit so hard, but Lucy tells him it was Heather before hightailing it out with Todd and Heather. They take shelter in a familiar location where Lucy finds out about Alison's murder and grows concerned about Rafe and more determined to destroy Caleb.

LH promises there will be several gasp-worthy moments by weeks end. She thinks if fans are patient they'll have their 'Oh, I get it!' moment. It could possibly be the best of both worlds: people that don't want a full-time vampire story will get what they want and people that enjoy sexy Caleb will get what they want. She thinks it will be awesome.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I knew it was Heather "I take no mercy if you get between me and a Kelly's BLT" Webber who hurt Kevin. I just knew it would be her.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for this to play out. I still don't get how they're going to make Caleb exist, but not be a vampire. Is it going to be a Once Upon A Time scenario? And Kevin is being creepy as all hell. Seems like he's under Caleb's control. This can go in about 500 directions and that's why I'm loving it and I'm going to enjoy going on this ride before I have a real reaction to it. Just hope its somewhat realistic (by soap standards).

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

They're having fun with this story, and I'm having fun watching it. It's very entertaining. These escape scenes sound like they're going to be a riot. Especially with Heather involved. They give her some great one-liners, and Mattson delivers every time.

Looking forward to the "Oh, I get it!" moment. Just like the Jackal.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 31 2013, 02:16 PM.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

This is going to be so fucking epic!

happy
Member Avatar

Can't wait!!

I thought I'd hate this whole vampire mystery, but I love it!!!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I will be taping these shows and saving them with my other soap opera gems from yesteryear. This is going to be beyond fantastic. The teaming of Mattson, Herring and Howarth -- well you just don't get any better than that!

happy
Member Avatar

I totally agree, Killer Bee!! Well said.
Edited by happy, Feb 1 2013, 08:27 PM.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Honestly, I wouldn't mind them having vampires since the tone of the story is so good. It seems darker than what we got on Port Charles, but with a nice dose of comedy thrown in. I wouldn't mind it being a regular story. I think they'll do nods where we know Lucy and Alison are right about the vampires, but they end up keeping quiet so they don't cause mass hysteria.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

If this storyline keeps Jon and Lynn on I could give a shit less about how many vampires are sucking blood in Port Chuckles.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply