Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOD Tidbits
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 10:06 AM (1,266 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SOD: Recap section

- Michael doesn't buy Sonny's claim of innocence in regards to the ELQ story in The Sun
- Patrick dumps Britt after hearing her call Emma a brat
- Britt blames Sabrina and tells Patrick that Sabrina wants him, which stuns Patrick
- Liz helps AJ get through a panic attack
- AJ admires Liz's determination to make the NB happen
- Molly can't stop thinking about Rafe
- TJ is jealous of Rafe
- Ellie confronts Maxie about the NYE romp

- Tracy seeks out Luke in her quest to locate the the Q heir

SOD: What Will Happen

- Anna is on the wrong side of a gun
- Luke blackmails Carly
- The Feds arrive to arrest Tracy

SOD: Comings and Goings

Coming:
Jack Wagner - Frisco - returns Feb 4. He and Maxie share scenes in the first week

Going:
Scott Reeves - Steven Webber - it says that he's set to leave this month

Status Change:
Kelly Thiebaud - Britt - On contract

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I thought Kelly was already contracted. Hmm.

Nothing about Kevin/Lucy/Sam/John and the "vampire" (I call it that lightly, hints the airquotes) storyline? Damn.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I thought Kelly/Britt had been on contract. Interesting. About two months ago I would have hated it but now she's kinda growing on me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to AJ and Elizabeth's scenes.

I like Molly and TJ together, so I'm hoping Rafe is the interloper, not the end game for Molly.

Maxie better give Frisco hell when she sees him.

Still sad about Reeves leaving the show. Steve might not be much, but he's a great supporting character to have around when you need him, like as a doctor, Elizabeth's brother, etc.

Love hearing that Thiebaud is on contract. Hope that means she's sticking around after Patrick dumps her.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Status Change:
Kelly Thiebaud - Britt - On contract

I think she need off the contract. I know many of us don't like Britt.....

happy
Member Avatar

Maybe they will start to flush out the character of Britt better. Explain her craziness. I hope she doesn't continue on the Lisa Niles track. That actress was good, and she did her best with some stink ass material. But that story went on for way too long and was never believable - the writing just sucked.

happy
Member Avatar

So glad that Steve Webber is going. Yes, he was a legacy character, but that actor is boring as paint. Get rid of that dead weight. And free Olivia!!!! She has awesome chemistry with every character. But even she couldn't make Steve Webber interesting.

happy
Member Avatar

It's funny. I don't usually like insta-romances. But I did see instant chemistry with Molly and Rafe. And it makes sense that she would be kind of attracted to him - she's a young teenager. And TJ was cute and charming as the jealous boyfriend.

These triangles are okay with teens or young adults. It gets old fast when adults can't keep up their minds or their pants - like on DOOL. That constant bed hopping and ever changing "I love you's" grossed me out and put me to sleep. So glad I jumped that sinking ship to watch GH! :cheer:
Edited by happy, Feb 1 2013, 08:47 PM.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jan 31 2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I thought Kelly/Britt had been on contract. Interesting. About two months ago I would have hated it but now she's kinda growing on me.
I love (to hate) her. It would be a shame if she left.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply