Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Casting Roles for AMC & GH; More Casting Calls For AMC updated Feb.10th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 01:56 PM (1,586 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

AMC and GH have released casting calls. AMC is seeking to recast the role of Cassandra, last played by YaYa DaCosta in 2008. The role is contract. GH is looking for a 25 to 30-year-old African American or mixed race male, who will be an intern at GH and is described as handsome, dynamic and charming with a kind heart. The role is contract.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/amc-gh-casting-roles

More Casting Calls For AMC

AMC is seeking to fill two recurring roles: Vlad, who is described as a 30-something, Easter European-looking man who is "willing to get down and dirty to get what he wants" and the "brawn behind a covert operation", and Yuri, the powerful, confident businessman behind Vlad, who is in his 30s/40s.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/more-casting-calls-amc
Edited by WillFan, Feb 10 2013, 06:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I always thought it was a bad move to write off Cassandra when AMC was still on, so I'm glad McPherson is righting that wrong.

Looking forward to the new doctor showing up at GH.

happy
Member Avatar

I'm glad GH wants to do more non-white casting.
But I really don't think the cast needs to be any bigger.

I hope they are not just using the vets to get eyeballs - and then push the vets out with a lot of younger characters.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I predict Schuyler Yancey (ex-Cameron, DAYS) as the African-American doctor on GH.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I don't even remember anybody named Cassandra and I was a 20-year viewer of All My Children. Then again in 2008 I also watched all of the ABC and CBS soaps so it's easy for certain characters to have slipped through the cracks.

jlee1

Kevin_Buchanan
Feb 2 2013, 11:03 AM
I predict Schuyler Yancey (ex-Cameron, DAYS) as the African-American doctor on GH.
He's still on Days. Is he leaving? I haven't heard anything about him leaving.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

jlee1
Feb 5 2013, 01:25 AM
Kevin_Buchanan
Ummm Schuyler has already left. Nathan Owens is playing the role of Cameron now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 5 2013, 01:56 AM
jlee1
Feb 5 2013, 01:25 AM
Kevin_Buchanan
Ummm Schuyler has already left. Nathan Owens is playing the role of Cameron now.
Yeah. His first airdate was 12/25 right? Or was it pushed back? I can't remember.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 5 2013, 06:44 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

AMC Casting Three Roles

By SOD Posted: Feb 6, 2013

A casting call went out for the following roles for the AMC reboot: The contract role of Grace, who is described as a blonde, driven, sexy, Caucasian girl in her early 20s, and the recurring roles of Hunter, a handsome, confident bad boy, Caucasian, 16 to 18-years old and Heather, a beautiful 18-year-old Caucasian queen bee.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/amc-casting-three-roles

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

The new guy GH=Tom Hardy JR. I bet ya!

We'll lose a Webber. but gain a Hardy.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I bet "Grace" is Colby Chandler. Hunter, maybe the rumored soras'd AJ. Heather I'm gonna say is a new character.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't even think of Tom Hardy Jr. I hope so!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I hope it's Tommy as well. It was my first thought when reading the breakdown. And if it's a new character and not him, then what a horribly wasted opportunity. What's Matt Ashford up to these days? He was the elder Tom last and I could see FRon finally being the ones to bring the older Tom and the younger Tommy back.

As for the AMC casting calls. Grace sounds like Colby for sure. Hunter could be Asher but probably a new character. I can't think of anyone they could age or bring back that would fit but who knows? Any ideas? And Heather, yeah, same thing. Probably not the name they'll use but again, I figure it's a new character.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 6 2013, 02:43 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I really hope it's Tommy Hardy. The show needs more Hardys and Webbers around. Great news for Liz too.

WillFan
Member Avatar

More Casting Calls For AMC

AMC is seeking to fill two recurring roles: Vlad, who is described as a 30-something, Easter European-looking man who is "willing to get down and dirty to get what he wants" and the "brawn behind a covert operation", and Yuri, the powerful, confident businessman behind Vlad, who is in his 30s/40s.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/more-casting-calls-amc

KMan101
Member Avatar

So, for AMC we have them casting:

Ben (a.k.a. Petey Cortlandt)
Grace (a.k.a. Colby Chandler)
Luke (a.k.a. AJ Chandler)
Charlotte (a.k.a. Miranda Montgomery)
Chelsea (a.k.a. Cassandra Foster)
Hunter (16-18?)
Heather (?) (16-18?)
Yuri (30s/40s)
Vlad (30s)

For OLTL:

Destiny
Matthew
Jeffrey

Who am I missing?
Edited by KMan101, Feb 10 2013, 07:34 AM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AMC is also recasting JR Chandler. OLTL could be re-casting Jessica Buchanan.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Feb 11 2013, 12:03 AM.

tylerbo20

I wish days would learn from gh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply