Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen wants to marry Brady!; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 03:22 PM (3,000 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Kristen and Brady.

Kristen decides she wants to marry Brady to hurt to John and Marlena but Brady thinks they're moving too fast and he wants to slow things down. Unwilling to take no for an answer, Kristen suggests that they get married in a private ceremony but Brady still turns her down. Frustrated, Kristen sets a plan in motion...

Kristen sets up a double date night with her, Brady, Jennifer and Daniel. While they're out, Kristen pretends to be drunk in hopes that Brady will loosen up as well. Feigning drunk, she opens up to Brady about her feelings for him (which may or may not be real) and how she's always wanted a wedding and has never been able to have one. Will Brady take the bait?

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm cringing already.

But fake drunkers Kristen sounds fun

concerned
Member Avatar

What's happening in Salem - There a lot of drunkeness (and fake drunkeness) going on at the moment.

Maggie better set up her support group again.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Did she not marry "Tony?"
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 31 2013, 03:27 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Why are they doing this to either character? I don't like this Kristen--I'm sad that I don't either.... I really want to too. Why are they making Brady look stuipd too? Geez...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG,BB is dumber than Eric's "Passions" character was,that's scary.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

puke! a double date with Dannifer. Kill me know. I won't watch THAT garbage. how many characters will be sacrificed to prop this stupid contrived pairing?

AFaithL

This storyline is sucking ass. Does she love Brady or not? I am tired of the guessing game. And this is coming from someone who likes EM/ED together.

Interesting that no actors were quoted.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

OMG, this is gold!

How fitting is it that to get back at J&M she wants to marry John's son. It's deliciously vindictive and soapy.

Tomsell have essentially turned this show around. I sincerely believe that the only that will please some of you guys is a reanimated JER.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Double post. Apologies.
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 31 2013, 03:54 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Going by today's episode I think it's safe to say she's "in love" with Brady (fro the moment), but she hates John and Marlena too much to let her anger go and actually get into a serious relationship with Brady for real.

That's not necessarily a bad thing it's just that the actual written story is stinking up the concept of the story. I don't know, I'm just becoming more and more disappointed the DAYS writing team for the direction in which they're taking the Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena story line

blueskies
Member Avatar

Call me crazy but I think this sounds half decent. It's the other spoiler about jilting him that makes zero sense to me.

bomber
Member Avatar

As long as the double date doesn't turn into a double wedding.

AFaithL

nickyj12345
Jan 31 2013, 03:53 PM
OMG, this is gold!

How fitting is it that to get back at J&M she wants to marry John's son. It's deliciously vindictive and soapy.

Tomsell have essentially turned this show around. I sincerely believe that the only that will please some of you guys is a reanimated JER.
I'd rather she fall in love with Brady and be caught in her own trap. Cuz who wouldn't? Let Brady find out that she was using him, let him dump her, and let her realize she's been in love with him the whole time and then go chasing after him. Brady starts dating a new woman, Kristen gets jealous, and tries to seduce him back. Then we can have a triangle with Brady is the middle.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

She's already been married. This show is stupid.

peaches179

Well, I guess John will be blaming Marlena for this to. :rolleyes: That will be Kristen revenge on them.
Edited by peaches179, Jan 31 2013, 05:28 PM.

peaches179

Sindacco
Jan 31 2013, 05:03 PM
She's already been married. This show is stupid.

And we actually saw it on screen. :rolleyes:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I thought Tony/Andre and Kristen got married at city hall?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

She's already dating Brady, she fucked him in secrecy....how exactly is marrying the guy going to hurt John and Marlena? Any more than it has already?

annie21

Does Kristen know that just a few months ago Brady was expecting to have a wedding day, only to have Daysaster kill off his bride while she was still in her wedding dress? <<shudders>> How is Brady supposed to just blithely make another trip down the aisle any time soon? I would say it was another example of TomSell conveniently forgetting about MarDar's stuff, but it was TomSell themselves who killed off blushing bride-to-be Madison!! <<smh>>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply