Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen wants to marry Brady!; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 03:22 PM (2,978 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is good and I totally agree with the JER comment. My issue is the opposite of some people. I want her to leave him at the alter. That sounds like a great and genius plan to me. I don't want her to accidentally fall in love with him. That makes her look pathetic and her revenge will once again backfire. Sending Brady back to drugs and hardcore drinking, etc. would surely be a just punishment for John and Marlena and then she can continue to do whatever she plans on doing. I just don't want her in love with Brady because frankly, he is an idiot and not worthy IMO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

AFaithL
Jan 31 2013, 04:05 PM
Then we can have a triangle with Brady is the middle.
Hell. No.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

It does indeed look as if she "thinks" she is falling in love with him and her genius fan is going to backfire, but I hope her inner Dimera prevails and she does not get emotionally attached to him.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

am103
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that it doesn't stop with Kristen wanting to marry Brady. I know that it would drive Marlena and John crazy, but to me that seems a little bit lame. I don't know, I guess I was just hoping for something a little bit more extreme. I mean, this is Kristen DiMera, after all.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Dat shit crazy

Tammy
Member Avatar

Unless she is planning to lock Brady in a sound proof secret room on their wedding night... this sounds lame!

John needs to go rouge and take some of her family members hostage until she admits that she was using Brady to hurt J&M.

Just for heavens sake... do SOMETHING entertaining with this friggin storyline! PLEASE!!!!!

Lil
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 31 2013, 06:33 PM
This is good and I totally agree with the JER comment. My issue is the opposite of some people. I want her to leave him at the alter. That sounds like a great and genius plan to me. I don't want her to accidentally fall in love with him. That makes her look pathetic and her revenge will once again backfire. Sending Brady back to drugs and hardcore drinking, etc. would surely be a just punishment for John and Marlena and then she can continue to do whatever she plans on doing. I just don't want her in love with Brady because frankly, he is an idiot and not worthy IMO.
:hail:

Agree totally. She needs to ALWAYS be conjuring up some kind of revenge. If she has held this great grudge over the years then she shoul dbe thinking of nothing else.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It's a pretty poor plan for a woman who has been plotting revenge for the past 15 years of her life

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 6 2013, 02:00 AM
Unless she is planning to lock Brady in a sound proof secret room on their wedding night... this sounds lame!

John needs to go rouge and take some of her family members hostage until she admits that she was using Brady to hurt J&M.

Just for heavens sake... do SOMETHING entertaining with this friggin storyline! PLEASE!!!!!
She may very well do this given her history. I was hoping Brady was playing her and would turn the tables on Kristen and be ten times more crafty and diabolical but if she wants a wedding she will get one at this rate. Even if it means kidnapping him drugging him,and locking him in their home for eternity. Ah, just like the good ole Days of Our Lives.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 6 2013, 05:12 PM.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Getting married is not overly shocking I don't think..................................................being pregnant with Brady's child would have a far greater impact and really shatter John and Marlena. Marriages come and go on Days but having a child cements the couple together forever ( unless different writers come along and tamper with paternity) Imagine how torn and tormented John and Marlena would be at the thought of a grandchild and Kristen is the Mama!!! :o

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I agree with the marriages coming and going comment. I think she is winging it and there is no plan. That is why I hope Brady surprises her with an evil plan. She could go Jan Spears and abduct him, but he turned the tables on Nicole, he turned the tables of Vivan so that is just so unlikely.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 05:18 PM
She's already dating Brady, she fucked him in secrecy....how exactly is marrying the guy going to hurt John and Marlena? Any more than it has already?
She wants to ditch him at the altar so that history can come full-circle. Or at least, that's what she's telling herself (and Stefano) she wants to do.

Graceland
Member Avatar

I think John will come back to Salem to start an affair with Kristen in order to get Brady away from her. Wasn't there word that Kristen was going to start an affair on the side?

If they do have a wedding and the altar thing happens, Eileen will blow the roof off the joint. I can only imagine her exploding in the church! Eileen is a master at dramatic blowups on screen.

I just hope they give Eileen a sub-story at some point. I mean, this Brady thing can't last forever, and they really haven't given her character anything else going on besides him. Most of the characters have their hands in other things, like say businesses, where something else can go wrong in, thus leading to a totally new story. They need to start a new history for Kristen, expand her role in Salem a bit more. I just don't want them to finish up the Brady story and out the door Eileen goes.

annsuz

Here is my wishful thinking. Kristen marries Brady becoming his heir. She contracts his murder right after the ceremony, inheriting his shares of Basic Black and Titan. She arranges for Victor to have heart attack (because he's so distraught at Brady's death), again inheriting the Titan shares Victor would leave to Brady since she is Brady's heir and Victor didn't have time to change his will. In the meantime, John is distraught at the death of his son. Kristen lets him grieve for a few weeks before contracting John's murder - again inheriting whatever John would have left to Brady. Kristen gets her ultimate revenge against Marlena - killing John and revenge on everyone else - by taking control of Basic Black and Titan.

blueskies
Member Avatar

annsuz
Feb 7 2013, 07:29 PM
Here is my wishful thinking. Kristen marries Brady becoming his heir. She contracts his murder right after the ceremony, inheriting his shares of Basic Black and Titan. She arranges for Victor to have heart attack (because he's so distraught at Brady's death), again inheriting the Titan shares Victor would leave to Brady since she is Brady's heir and Victor didn't have time to change his will. In the meantime, John is distraught at the death of his son. Kristen lets him grieve for a few weeks before contracting John's murder - again inheriting whatever John would have left to Brady. Kristen gets her ultimate revenge against Marlena - killing John and revenge on everyone else - by taking control of Basic Black and Titan.
Wow, that's a lot of murder, lol, but it would be interesting! Though I rather like Brady and Victor.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply