Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Romance for Sami and EJ; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:25 PM (7,839 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Sami and EJ.

Things get more serious between Sami and EJ when Sami confesses that she's in love with him. She then goes on to say that not only does she love him, she trusts him as well.

Later, Sami bumps into Rafe and they end up in an argument. Rafe calls Sami a bed-hopper and says he knows she had sex with EJ the night before. Angry, Sami admits that she was with EJ and tells Rafe it was the best night of her life before walking away in a huff.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Are they 13? Gawd.

elci525
Member Avatar

Sami sounds about 14. Is there going to be a "So there!" thrown into her argument with Rafe?

Whatever. Pass.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 04:28 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Well, they had to give Rafe a reason to hook up with somebody.

peaches179

Panda Panda
Jan 31 2013, 04:26 PM
Are they 13? Gawd.

I agree, this shit is ridiculous. Enough with Sami and all these men! If they're going to put her with EJ just do it!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

the title of this should be "Sami and Rafe have a childish argument with Rafe making valid points"

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:D It's a really, really good day to be a fan of EJ and Sami. :wub:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Trusting Ej? :laugh: Well that's going to come back and bite her in the ass.

justforfun

Oh, boy. This is what the article is about? Sami and EJ's great romance article is about throwing it in Rafe's face? lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No counting for taste,anybody could do better than EJ.

shar_d
Member Avatar

lmao good! haha can't wait to see b!tch a$$ Rafe's face when Sami spurns him :moon: . Love love love that she is throwing it in his face. Is it immature? Of course..but that is just classic Sami and I love every bit of it!! Love that she is finally all about EJ and that she wants him back as much as he wants her. As a die hard, long time EJami fan..it just doens't get better than this!!!!!!

:wub2: :cheer: :boobs: :wub: :rockon: :cheers: :applause:

shar_d
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 31 2013, 04:54 PM
:D It's a really, really good day to be a fan of EJ and Sami. :wub:
I agree 100%!! I'm thrilled to the moon!!!

wkline
Member Avatar

Yes, yes, yes.. I'm on :cloud9: #Sami & EJ rule :cheer: :cheer: :applause: Ha,Ha Rafe, now leave town and take Gabi with you...
Edited by wkline, Jan 31 2013, 06:39 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

RME Sami is childish and pathetic. Her & EJ deserve each other.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Sami's acting just like she always has, IMO. She's never been above throwing the current guy in the former guy's face. I'm just happy that, for once, somebody besides EJ is on the receiving end of her bitchslap.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm getting so sick of Sami!

Dee-anne

Shick
Jan 31 2013, 06:21 PM
I am beyond sick of her.

Harmony233

Dee-anne
Jan 31 2013, 06:26 PM
Shick
Jan 31 2013, 06:21 PM
I am beyond sick of her.
to think i really used to enjoy this character back from 93-2006 i actually miss JER Sami lol

Cathalina

ROFLMAO! Sami is trusting EJ? Ohhhh...this should end so well. Last time she did she wound up shooting him in the head. Maybe this time she'll aim for the body part he's apparently thinking with.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sami is a slut, but who is Rafe to talk? You know if she wanted to hop back into his bed he would be all over it so it makes no sense for him to even say anything about it.

I am happy they're sticking with EJ/Sami for once and sending Rafe in a new direction. At least long enough to see if EJ/Sami can have any affect on the ratings or if they can work creatively. I have been so tired of EJ/Sami/Rafe, I just want them to pick a side and let it go forever. If this doesn't work someone needs to get killed off, badly. I can't believe just how much I am loving Nicole now that she has gotten away from the EJ/Sami/Rafe orbit of SUCK. It would have done all 4 characters good to blow them up and send them in four different directions, but we will see how this goes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply