Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Romance for Sami and EJ; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:25 PM (7,837 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Angry, Sami admits that she was with EJ and tells Rafe it was the best night of her life

I love this part. Lol so Sami.....And Hell yeah she finally admits she is in love with EJ. Move on Lunk....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sami's character sucks now....bye bye Samster

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Corday said he was bringing back the romance. He wasn't kidding! :wub2:

Cathalina

If Corday's version of romance is two adults basically sticking their tongues out at one another he shouldbstart developing shows for Nickelodeon.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

well lets see, Rafe and Lucas wont have her so Sami has no choice but to go to Ej bc no one else will have the little slut. I call em like I see em.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 31 2013, 04:54 PM
:D It's a really, really good day to be a fan of EJ and Sami. :wub:
It feels like Christmas every day. :chee:

I'm going to love seeing ejami in the afterglow and Sami say ILY you EJ. :cheer:

:cheers: to Sami with the low blow to Rafe. Maybe now he will shut the fuck up. If you poke the bear, you get your head bitten off.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 31 2013, 08:22 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jan 31 2013, 07:58 PM
well lets see, Rafe and Lucas wont have her so Sami has no choice but to go to Ej bc no one else will have the little slut. I call em like I see em.
That's fine but that's not how it played on screen with Lucas this year. Sounds to me from this summary and the dialogue from Sami on today's show that's also no longer how it will play with Rafe.

She chooses EJ. I don't know for how long they will last.....but she chooses EJ. :wub:
Edited by spartan, Jan 31 2013, 08:29 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

All I can say is *yawn.* Where was the romance? I missed it, much like I miss the appeal of EJ and Sami. EJ sat there wooden while Sami apologized to him? For what exactly? And I also don't get this allegedly climactic Sami chooses EJ. Uh, she went to marry him a couple of time, she has his kids but that wasn't choosing him? She apologized before and "chose" him only to find out he was lying to her as usual and had kidnapped Sydney and terrorized her by throwing bloody clothing in the water. So that was not a choice but now it is?

6 years too late for me Days. Way too late.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for postiong, I won't be watching until i get my safe together.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jan 31 2013, 09:09 PM
thanks for postiong, I won't be watching until i get my safe together.

You know what? For over a year I have ragged on Rafe and could not understand SAFE. Now? Today I liked Rafe! He made me laugh and I think he deserves better than Sami. Let's see, they will go to the alter and if someone doesn't shoot EJ then the Gemini Twins will return and he will get all hot and bothered for Cassie mid-ceremony.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Jan 31 2013, 09:16 PM.

Cathalina

Personally, I like all the men better without Sami. If they had to make one of the twins celibate...did it have to be ERIC? ;;

concerned
Member Avatar

So Sami tells Rafe she slept with EJ.

When exactly do they agree to keep this "love" secret and I wonder who proposes that its best to keep it a "secret".

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 31 2013, 09:41 PM

When exactly do they agree to keep this "love" secret and I wonder who proposes that its best to keep it a "secret".

Well concerned, when you finally have sex with your "soul mate" - do you hear me laughing when you read that? - when you have sex with your soul mate after years of fighting feelings for him and you have finally "chosen" him - the first thing you do is run and tell your ex-husband that you were just with last week and you tell him ALL about it. I mean why have sex again, why celebrate and do things together because you are oh so in love, just go and tell Rafe!

You know what is even better? When you have chosen someone and they don't give a damn! HAH!
Edited by Harlee Kin, Jan 31 2013, 09:47 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Damn, Sami, after "nanananabooboo", are you going to do a raspberry? My little flicker of Ejami interest just went down the toilet. Cannot support this chick. Cannot fathom why anyone would want her. Dang, she can't even argue creatively. Never could. Oh, well.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

concerned

She didn't tell him. Rafe already knew. He figured it out from Johnny.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 31 2013, 09:53 PM
concerned

Well does ANYONE in Salem care? This should be the final chapter of EJAMi, the story that should never have been in the first place . . .
And Sami is way more concerned with custody of Will and Gabi's baby to care about Johnny.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LucasHortonFan
Jan 31 2013, 07:58 PM
But you haven't seen it yet. :shrug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Jan 31 2013, 10:00 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 31 2013, 09:53 PM
concerned

Well does ANYONE in Salem care? This should be the final chapter of EJAMi, the story that should never have been in the first place . . .
And Sami is way more concerned with custody of Will and Gabi's baby to care about Johnny.
Well...
Brady and Rafe seems to care since they will argue with her next week.
Hope and Caroline seem to care since they had discussions with her recently about choosing between EJ and Rafe.
I'm sure Johnny and Sydney seems to care too since those are their parents and Johnny was smiling from ear to ear seeing his parents kissing.

By the time this becomes public knowledge, I'm sure more people in Salem will care as well for a lot of reasons.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

But why? So then she did this for attention? This storyline is tedious JamaicanBeauty7. If she truly "chose" EJ then it would be listen here Rafe, or Ralph I can't tell the difference and Brady, BUTT OUT my decision is made. So as many of us already knew, she didn't really choose him! They are wasting our time with this when the Dimeras could be up to more trouble rattling Marlena or Nicole could be luring Eric out of the priesthood.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

IDK, it looks like she chose EJ to me. Sami could have easily continued chasing after Rafe post Wabi wedding and treat it as angst for them. Instead, tptb are treating it as an enlightened moment for both Sami and Rafe on many levels. What she told EJ today gave me the distinct impression that she chose EJ but that's just me.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 31 2013, 11:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply