Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Romance for Sami and EJ; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:25 PM (7,775 Views)
camera shy

Kenny
Feb 1 2013, 10:15 AM
camera shy
Feb 1 2013, 09:49 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 1 2013, 09:24 AM
oraclerogue
Feb 1 2013, 09:18 AM
What I'm waiting for in this story is for EJ to realize that now that he has her he doesn't want her anymore. There was a conversation with Kate a while back about that. What would Sami do if EJ was the one to dump her?
I've always gotten the impression that Ej was more about the chase than anything else. I wonder too what would happen now if Ej starts showing signs that he doesn't really care to keep her now that he's got her.
I wasn't watching at the time, but what made Stefano finally give up on Marlena?
A change in headwriters.

I don't think there was ever an explanation for it. Once Sally Sussman Morina took over, Stefano went from being obsessed with Marlena to being obsessed with Princess Gina and tacky paintings.
Thanks.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

oraclerogue
Feb 1 2013, 12:28 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 12:18 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 1 2013, 12:16 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 1 2013, 09:24 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If EJ ever dumps Sami, that will make my year.
I would like to see that too, actually =)
That would make the entire story so worthwhile to me. I want to see her on her knees crying as he walks out on her this time.
la Stephanie Johnson?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TribeHines
Member Avatar

Sami tells EJ she loves him! :wub: I L O V E this.
Days finally delivers an EJami love story. :cheer:

And Rafe heads to the bar to tear in his beer - enter Kate or..

TFP

Sariah
Member Avatar

And then six weeks from now the SOD title will be "Romance for Sami and Rafe" and it will be about her throwing it in EJ's face.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

She says I love you EJ. Hooray. It carries as much meaning as I would like extra cheese on my pizza. I need to pick up cat food. I like meal worms. etc. etc. Do you think it will take SOD 6 months to run the Romance for Sami and Rafe cover? I give it 3 weeks max.

And I liked the era where Stefano liked Princess Gina and tacky paintings. :popcorn:

Harmony233

Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 02:25 PM
She says I love you EJ. Hooray. It carries as much meaning as I would like extra cheese on my pizza. I need to pick up cat food. I like meal worms. etc. etc. Do you think it will take SOD 6 months to run the Romance for Sami and Rafe cover? I give it 3 weeks max.

And I liked the era where Stefano liked Princess Gina and tacky paintings. :popcorn:
I actually enjoyed DAys back then too lol

gailwinters
Member Avatar

TribeHines
Feb 1 2013, 02:10 PM

TFP
In the immortal words of that great country song "Why don't we get drunk and screw?"

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

It was a great day for Ejamis loving it !!Keep it coming Ejami LOCK STOCK AND BARREL!!! :whooohooo: :thumbsup: :thankyou:

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

I guess I should just enjoy this, but it isn't the same Ejami that I fell in love with. The heat isn't the roaring fire that it should be. It's more like a dying ember. I just hope that EJ gets it out of his system and leaves Sami high and dry and moves onto someone more worth his time, like perhaps seducing Abigail?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 1 2013, 02:35 PM
TribeHines
Feb 1 2013, 02:10 PM

TFP
In the immortal words of that great country song "Why don't we get drunk and screw?"
Rafe's going to have his own grief sex!

Hee!!! :laugh:

carmanchad

I don't care who Sami is with anymore as long as its not EJ- Nicole and EJ should be together and Stefano should bring back the baby Nicole thinks she lost!!

Cathalina

Carman, I agree with everything you said except Nicole and EJ should be together. Not now, and not with EJ's balls firmly stuffed in Sami's purse. I want Nicole to have a good life and be happy without EJ, and I want the same for Rafe without Sami. Right now, Sami and EJ have become so loathesome that I have my own meaning fir Lock, stock, and barrel.

Lock- Locked on repeat and away from common sense. Loving your rapist? Good Lord! I don't care how HAWT some feel NEKKID EJ may be, there's only so much hotness can wash away.

Stock- Dialogue filled with stock phrases and cliches...drivel nonetheless.

Barrel- Can I put one on it and throw it down the falls?

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I'm excited to see this. I have waited a long time. My EJami heart beats strong! BRING IT!

am103
Member Avatar

The thing is, I don't mind Sami and EJ. They're not my favorite pairing, especially for Sami (LUMI!!!), but I can get on board with them ONLY if they're not involved with some kind of triangle. And I know that that will never happen, and I think that's why I'm not a huge EJami fan. I like to see couples build on solid ground before an interloper is thrown into the mix, and with these two Sami is always going to want someone else too. That's why all of Sami's relationships suck these days, she can never have just ONE man!

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 1 2013, 01:29 PM
oraclerogue
Feb 1 2013, 12:28 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 12:18 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 1 2013, 12:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I would like to see that too, actually =)
That would make the entire story so worthwhile to me. I want to see her on her knees crying as he walks out on her this time.
la Stephanie Johnson?
That would be SWEET. :applause:

vettejb

Kenny
Jan 31 2013, 04:25 PM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Sami and EJ.

Things get more serious between Sami and EJ when Sami confesses that she's in love with him. She then goes on to say that not only does she love him, she trusts him as well.

Later, Sami bumps into Rafe and they end up in an argument. Rafe calls Sami a bed-hopper and says he knows she had sex with EJ the night before. Angry, Sami admits that she was with EJ and tells Rafe it was the best night of her life before walking away in a huff.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Uh Oh, that didn't last long. All signs point to EJ heartbreak again. Poor fool.

vettejb

Dee-anne
Jan 31 2013, 06:26 PM
Shick
Jan 31 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm getting so sick of Sami!
I am beyond sick of her.
She was the sole reason why my mother stopped watching several years ago, and she is the sole reason why I have not watched since shortly before the Daysaster.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Sami "loves" EJ for the moment because Rafe hates her for picking on his sister. A few months back she also "loved" Lucus. Sami loving anyone really doesn't carry any weight. She'll love any man who will fawn over her at any given time.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jackjenfan
Feb 4 2013, 01:25 PM
Sami "loves" EJ for the moment because Rafe hates her for picking on his sister. A few months back she also "loved" Lucus. Sami loving anyone really doesn't carry any weight. She'll love any man who will fawn over her at any given time.
I agree. Years ago, those words carried weight for Sami...these days they don't anymore.....she's not worthy of any man's love that's for sure....

Ernesto
Member Avatar

vettejb
Feb 4 2013, 12:09 PM
Dee-anne
Jan 31 2013, 06:26 PM
Shick
Jan 31 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm getting so sick of Sami!
I am beyond sick of her.
She was the sole reason why my mother stopped watching several years ago, and she is the sole reason why I have not watched since shortly before the Daysaster.
I'm with y'all...a ridiculous character portrayed by a horrible actress.

I fast-forward through all of her scenes...and the show is SO much better!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply