Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Romance for Sami and EJ; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:25 PM (7,778 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

All I have to say after the spat with Rafe is :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Sami confesses she is in love with EJ again :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I am so moved. It is almost an insult unless they are going to play out some mental illness with her or something.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 6 2013, 05:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I seriously want to throw up. That is all.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Figures I picked now to start watching again after a few years of just reading the little summations given by Direct TV. I have been FF through all the EJ and Sami yuck. The thought of them together still makes no sense. Ugh.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

This thread makes me laugh

cajnej
Member Avatar

Weighing in late here but as a huge Ejami fan I could not be more delighted at the prospect of up coming Ejami Romance. :cart: I am one of the viewers who has always thought that Sami has never stopped loving EJ but has always been torn by the opinions of most of her family. I looking forward to the coming weeks and will take what I can get for as long as I can get it.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I'm happy for the Ejami fans. I no longer care about Sami though. I find it too hard to like a character that spends six plus years flip flopping men almost monthly as a story line.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

I am loving the scenes so far but I wish Rafe would stay out of it.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Kerenush
Feb 7 2013, 12:48 AM
I am loving the scenes so far but I wish Rafe would stay out of it.
Oh, Ker. I :wub: you. :smooch:

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

jackjenfan
Feb 6 2013, 11:00 PM
I'm happy for the Ejami fans. I no longer care about Sami though. I find it too hard to like a character that spends six plus years flip flopping men almost monthly as a story line.

It has been to long,... the fault of the writers.

They didn't see that their "who loves who" story cannot be dragged on for years and specially not in a way they wrote THIS mess.

It only caused damaged to the character involved, Sami in particular.

This kind of story can work if written well,.. but honestly what we saw had been written badly with to many twist and turns, unexplainable behavior of Sami etc. Not really going into the deep why she did things. Not really resolving issues that happened. At some point you as a viewer get annoyed and bored. You cannot win all fanbases over with a story like this,.. hence why it failed here.

There was to much flip-flop and not a clear line in Samis choices and reactions. They should have explained her emotions a little better - someone a friend perhaps that she confided with. Just something to explain her actions.. whatever they may be.

cajnej
Feb 6 2013, 08:56 PM
Weighing in late here but as a huge Ejami fan I could not be more delighted at the prospect of up coming Ejami Romance. :cart: I am one of the viewers who has always thought that Sami has never stopped loving EJ but has always been torn by the opinions of most of her family. I looking forward to the coming weeks and will take what I can get for as long as I can get it.

Me too,... I have really looked forward to this kind of story. Lets just hope the writers do not disappoint. This should be a big deal to her family.
Edited by DayDreamer, Feb 7 2013, 06:51 AM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

If nobody knows how I feel about this couple, here it is. :x :puke:

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

This is it. I'm Official DONE with this show. I don't even recognize it anymore. This is not DAYS. EJ & SAMI=DEATH to DAYS for me. Sorry. They will NEVER convince me that these two have this EPIC LOVE Story. They disgust me. I really think 20 years of Sami is enough. She has outstayed her welcome. I'm sick of her being shoved down our throats.
Edited by daysfan20yrs, Feb 7 2013, 07:55 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Halogram, the who do I love storyline that has dragged slowly through the mud for 6 years hurt both the characters of Sami and EJ. EJ has no character now, nothing. He wears a suit, walks around Salem checking his cell phone and cannot do anything that will "not be good" for a relationship with Sami. The character of Sami is destroyed. She is now an ugly (not in terms of Ali's appearance) narcissist. What has subtly changed is that Sami always had blowback from her machinations, she ultimately was her own worst enemy and you knew when she was being cruel or plotting a crazy plan she would pay in the end and you would feel sorry for her, not anymore. She shot a guy and was completely without remorse, she now has her choice of men instead of pining away for love and acceptance. In addition, how can you spend 6 years going back and forth between 3 MEN if she is so deeply in love with ANYONE!!!

FYI - I went to the supermarket today and the SOD issue with her kissing Rafe was still on the shelf - so no - I do not see this as an EPIC love story.

Seriously, and I used to be and EJAMI, this couple is more boring and offensive than Dannifer.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 8 2013, 03:03 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply