Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's Eric Dilemma; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:40 PM (3,732 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nicole and Eric.

Victor tries to press charges against Nicole for stealing the Titan files but after a talk with Hope he decides not to pursue legal action.

Later, Kristen and Nicole meet with each other and Kristen suggests that they call a truce. Explains Arianne Zucker, "Kristen has every right to ruin Nicole, but she doesn't. Nicole is pretty amazed."

Kristen brings up Eric and says it's obvious Nicole has feelings for him. "Nicole tries to play it off but Kristen is basically like, 'Come on honey. A woman knows.' It's a great moment between Nicole and Kristen," shares Zucker.

By week's end, Nicole decides to fight her feelings for Eric and she starts to push him away...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oooh, more Kristen and Nicole scenes!

Also Nicole and Rafe are totally the secret couple, lol.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jan 31 2013, 04:46 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

OMG! Hope mention. lol. :cheer:
^sorry. I was starting to think that next week would be another Hope-less week cause we hadn't seen her name in the spoilers.

Hope/Eric/Nicole & Hope/Victor? no objections! i'll take what I can get while waiting for this supposed mystery person to show up and give Hope more to do.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I wish Nicole would push him away and spend the time instead in Rafe's arms. They would be a hot couple.

justforfun

Hamilton
Jan 31 2013, 05:06 PM
I wish Nicole would push him away and spend the time instead in Rafe's arms. They would be a hot couple.
I would be ok with that. Truthfully, I am not seeing alot of chemistry between Nicole and Eric.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Well I can't agree with there being no chemistry between Eric & Nicole because there is definitely chemistry there for me. GV and AZ work very well together and I am eagerly waiting for this storyline to start moving. :wub: :wub: :wub:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Eric & Nicole are so bland and boring together. Friends yes but lovers? I didn't really don't see any romantic chemistry with them.

shar_d
Member Avatar

absolutley LOVE that they have Kristin and Nicole interacting. This is what I've wanted from the moment I found out Kristen was coming back to the show. Whether they be BFFs or enemies I'm happy when these two are on my screen together :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Days always had such great female friends ships in the 90's. I loved Jennifer, Billie, and Kristen. Also, more recently enjoyed Ava and Nicole. Nicole and Kristen as frenemies is a strike of genius. Kudos Days.

Dee-anne

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 31 2013, 05:22 PM
Well I can't agree with there being no chemistry between Eric & Nicole because there is definitely chemistry there for me. GV and AZ work very well together and I am eagerly waiting for this storyline to start moving. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Me too!

Cathalina

I see the chemistry between Nicole and Eric, but I think it's a bit subdued because Nicole is trying to do the right thing and Eric is a priest. I also see chemistry between Nicole and Rafe, but AZ is such a talented actress she could have chemistry with anyone. She's like baking soda in a sea of vinegar-kaboom!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't understand why Hope cares what Victor does when it comes to Nicole, but I'll enjoy the Hope/Victor scenes.

Very excited for more Nicole/Kristen scenes. Those two work so well together. They were the highlight of the week for me. REALLY enjoyed them going at it...now a civil conversation about Eric? I'm sure there's going to be some bitchy snarking going on so I can't wait for that to play out. At least they're moving Eric/Nicole in some direction. Looking forward to all of this.

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 31 2013, 04:46 PM
Oooh, more Kristen and Nicole scenes!

Also Nicole and Rafe are totally the secret couple, lol.
NOooooooooooooooooo I can't state strongly enough how much I hate the idea of Nicole and Rafe being sexually / romantically involved.
They are OK as friends anything more and he is only going to end up blocking all the beautiful rays of sunshine ... he's one big old dark cloud of goodness destroying.
No No No NO NO.

concerned
Member Avatar

Nicole needs to be with someone who can embrace her snarkiness and manipulative ways and harness them for good.
I don't want her with anybody whose going to spend their whole time judging her and sending her on apology tours ( Eric and Rafe)

I'ld rather she faced certain death by rehooking up with Brady than spend the rest of her days at Book club with Jen Jen.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DiMeraFan67
Jan 31 2013, 06:39 PM
I don't understand why Hope cares what Victor does when it comes to Nicole, but I'll enjoy the Hope/Victor scenes.
i'm hoping that the Hope/Eric/Nicole scenes will shed some light on that. Maybe Hope doesn't want Victor to press charges because Nicole was trying to break up Brady & Kristen, and that's a common goal between all of them?!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I am a huge Nicole fan and I am happy to see her get a storyline, oh how mad I was when her brilliant plot to frame Kristen (who I also love) for corporate espionage failed. I hope she gets a man who actually loves her, HAH - I typed that but I could not keep a straight face. I hope Nicole finds some victories soon and I agree, not be sent on an apologizing mission either.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Nicole!!!! Never, ever confess to ANYTHING again! EVER! At least Victor is not pressing charges. I am torn on whether or not I want Nicole and Eric to get together. I think she should get together with someone else, go and confess to him, yes even though I said NEVER confess to a crime that is. She should go and tell Eric ALL the dirty details and then let's see what happens! *imagine a smiley rubbing hands together in a diabolical way*

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 31 2013, 07:55 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 31 2013, 06:39 PM
i'm hoping that the Hope/Eric/Nicole scenes will shed some light on that. Maybe Hope doesn't want Victor to press charges because Nicole was trying to break up Brady & Kristen, and that's a common goal between all of them?!
This actually makes sense and I'm not sure why I didn't think of something so obvious. She could just say Nicole was trying to protect Brady. I just can't wait to hear Victor's snark when he's debating on listening to Hope's suggestions. Should be hilarious.

AFaithL

Sounds good. Love ED and AZ in scenes together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply