Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's Eric Dilemma; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:40 PM (3,682 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I don't get the Eric and Nicole hate though... he's a priest! He's not supposed to be having eye-sex with her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 31 2013, 11:39 PM
I don't get the Eric and Nicole hate though... he's a priest! He's not supposed to be having eye-sex with her!
Hah Hah! It is a soap! Of course he is going to have eye-sex with her, it is their foreplay!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DiMeraFan67
Jan 31 2013, 10:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 31 2013, 07:55 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 31 2013, 06:39 PM
I don't understand why Hope cares what Victor does when it comes to Nicole, but I'll enjoy the Hope/Victor scenes.
i'm hoping that the Hope/Eric/Nicole scenes will shed some light on that. Maybe Hope doesn't want Victor to press charges because Nicole was trying to break up Brady & Kristen, and that's a common goal between all of them?!
This actually makes sense and I'm not sure why I didn't think of something so obvious. She could just say Nicole was trying to protect Brady. I just can't wait to hear Victor's snark when he's debating on listening to Hope's suggestions. Should be hilarious.
i'm hoping the Hope/Nicole/Eric and Hope/Victor scenes aren't in the same episode, but i have a feeling they are. Either way, i hope the Hope/Victor scenes get some quality air time. i love seeing Kristian & John act along side each other.

concerned
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Jan 31 2013, 11:41 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Hah Hah! It is a soap! Of course he is going to have eye-sex with her, it is their foreplay!
Yes but I am supposed to want him to have eye sex with her. At the moment I just wish he'ld leave her alone so she can move on to a more fabulous existance.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 1 2013, 01:20 AM
Harlee Kin
Jan 31 2013, 11:41 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Yes but I am supposed to want him to have eye sex with her. At the moment I just wish he'ld leave her alone so she can move on to a more fabulous existance.
No, I don't want him to have eye-sex with her either, in fact I am actually conflicted about him violating his vows. I kinda like someone who actually tries to be good and believes in something like Eric does in that I have totally lost that from my own life. I say Nicole, leave him be, and Eric continue your work. We shall see, I would prefer Nicole to have a fabulous existence too, how content can she be with a defrocked priest? So not her.

chinkybig

I don't wamt for the Nicole-Eric to push through, and as a result Eric breaking his vows. They have ruined Nicole so much over the past year with EJ, Rafe and Daniel brouhaha. The writers need to redeem her. Being the other half of making a priest decide to break his vows for will just ruin her even more...plus the fact that she will again be a straight target to Sami's wrath. I like Nicole, and I personally don't need to see her sharing scenes with Sami again.

Also, I wouldn't stand Sami gloating on Eric saying "I told you so" and then go off on her brother with all that self righteous lecture.
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 1 2013, 09:35 AM.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Jan 31 2013, 06:36 PM
I see the chemistry between Nicole and Eric, but I think it's a bit subdued because Nicole is trying to do the right thing and Eric is a priest. I also see chemistry between Nicole and Rafe, but AZ is such a talented actress she could have chemistry with anyone. She's like baking soda in a sea of vinegar-kaboom!
O.k. Let's just take a moment and acknowledge AZ is amazing and has chemistry with a rock. :hail: But don't test that with pairs like Daniel/Nicole.

The magic power of Adrienne Zucker should be acknowledge and respect.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'd be down with a Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle right now. I love ericole's budding relationship and I'm ready for them to go to the next level. But I like Rafe when he has scenes with Nicole. He's not as douchy or, if he is, Nicole mitigates it with her humor. Why not, Days?

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 2 2013, 12:48 AM
I'd be down with a Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle right now. I love ericole's budding relationship and I'm ready for them to go to the next level. But I like Rafe when he has scenes with Nicole. He's not as douchy or, if he is, Nicole mitigates it with her humor. Why not, Days?
The only way I could handle Rafe and Nicole would be if she got pregnant pronto and the baby was a keeper.

Still I don't think I can handle another 9 months of her without a martini or two.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 2 2013, 02:05 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 2 2013, 12:48 AM
The only way I could handle Rafe and Nicole would be if she got pregnant pronto and the baby was a keeper.

Still I don't think I can handle another 9 months of her without a martini or two.

I posted elsewhere that when she was drinking ages ago at the bar and Rafe was reminiscing about her work as Misty Circle I think he was aroused! I saw chemistry between them and how bizarre would it be that she got pregnant with HIS baby? I like that idea. He needs to loosen up big time and Nicole may be the woman to take care of that!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I`m all for eric/nicole. But their story isn`t really happening at all right now. Nicole lays a couple of bibles on the church pews once a week and ericole shares a line or two and that`s been about the only thing that`s happened so far.
Ready for the forbidden glances & longings. And IMO, it`d be worse if eric stayed in the priesthood if he were having feelings & in luv with nicole. Then he would be a lie. Besides an ericole pairing wouldn`t knock the show off the moral radar. With the range of kidnappers, thugs, etc that`ve crossed the salem campus, i think ericole would be the lesser of the evils.

Cathalina

?As a somewhat practicing Catholic, I just wanted to throw out there that Eric could leave the priesthood and not be shamed. The clergy is NOT the Mafia-there is an out. In fact, he wouldn't even be excommunicated. He would have to formally declare his intentions, and then he would have to live his life as a regular person for one year. After that, he can be formally be released from his vows without prejudice or penaltyn
Edited by Cathalina, Feb 2 2013, 08:46 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA. And now the show is taking the first steps to really get the ericole story going. While I`m excited to see the stirring of Nicole`s feelings, I can`t wait to see Eric`s longings. GV can sell the angst and hotness. (Any Jasam fan will know what I`m talking about :) ) Maybe in the process, Nicole can have some hot scandalous fantasies of a sexy shirtless eric. Oo, la, la! I`ll be there for that!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I love Kristen and Nicole scenes! :rockon: and can Eric please fight for Nicole? :tink:

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 2 2013, 08:42 AM
?As a somewhat practicing Catholic, I just wanted to throw out there that Eric could leave the priesthood and not be shamed. The clergy is NOT the Mafia-there is an out. In fact, he wouldn't even be excommunicated. He would have to formally declare his intentions, and then he would have to live his life as a regular person for one year. After that, he can be formally be released from his vows without prejudice or penaltyn
That's the thing, it will not be a huge controversy if she and Eric had a romance. It would also be ridiculous if the show acted like it was a major shocker as there have been greater controversies in the modern church as well as a movement to permit priests to marry and allow women to become ordained. The Church is probably a pope or two away so I can't imagine an uproar about him leaving the priesthood.

concerned
Member Avatar

I just want the version of GV in Lazydazes signature thingy to turn up.

Ej's changed he's a good man, Erics a good/god man, Rafe's always been a "good man, Daniel's a "good man", Brady's a "good man" with minor love addiction problems.

We need a delightfully wicked man to turn up on the streets of Salem and Nicole's the best girl to show him around.

If one of EJ's old race car driving or cambridge chums could turn up in town, donate a small slab of money to the "church" and convince Nicole what's a bright girl like you doing in a dull place like this. A month of innuendos and flirting, a couple of nights on town causing Maggies jaw to drop with disapproval, a parade of Eric, Rafe, Daniel and Brady turning up at the EJami love nest to ask EJ who's this guy Nicole's getting involved with.. we don't think he's good news she's too fragile yada yada. EJ claiming total disinterest not my problem. Finally EJ runnning into Nicole and Mr X. confrontation ending in " I don't care who he is .. I already know that he's a step up from you". Mr X goes on to become Mayor. Nicole gets to be first lady of Salem. Scandal and manipulations ensue.

(Mr X can be played by hot version of GV if they don't want to get someone new in)

am103
Member Avatar

More Kristen/Nicole scenes is always a good thing, and I'm hoping this rivalry will lead to friendship/co-scheming between them, like Nicole/Ava in 2008.

However, I hate that it's Nicole who is struggling with her feelings. I'm tired of seeing her be the one who has to chase after a man and do desperate things to make a relationship work. Isn't the story here the fact that Eric can't have desires for a woman? So how does it make sense that Nicole is the one who has to push Eric away; shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't know about everyone else, but THAT's the story I want to see!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA with this. Eric should be the one struggling because he`s the one with the most to lose. Got my fingers crossed that the story is heading this way.
And kristen/nicole are a hoot to watch. Definitely want to see more of them together.

Cathalina

I think we will see the Eric struggling as soon as Nicole begins to distance herself. Right now Eric has her in his orbit..no need to long for her. Emotionally, and I truly do think these two will have more than a sexual connection, she's there. Once she's not, he is going to respond.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 2 2013, 05:32 PM
I just want the version of GV in Lazydazes signature thingy to turn up.

Ej's changed he's a good man, Erics a good/god man, Rafe's always been a "good man, Daniel's a "good man", Brady's a "good man" with minor love addiction problems.

We need a delightfully wicked man to turn up on the streets of Salem and Nicole's the best girl to show him around.

If one of EJ's old race car driving or cambridge chums could turn up in town, donate a small slab of money to the "church" and convince Nicole what's a bright girl like you doing in a dull place like this. A month of innuendos and flirting, a couple of nights on town causing Maggies jaw to drop with disapproval, a parade of Eric, Rafe, Daniel and Brady turning up at the EJami love nest to ask EJ who's this guy Nicole's getting involved with.. we don't think he's good news she's too fragile yada yada. EJ claiming total disinterest not my problem. Finally EJ runnning into Nicole and Mr X. confrontation ending in " I don't care who he is .. I already know that he's a step up from you". Mr X goes on to become Mayor. Nicole gets to be first lady of Salem. Scandal and manipulations ensue.

(Mr X can be played by hot version of GV if they don't want to get someone new in)
Well "bad" boys are overrated and bad men cause wars BUT you said wicked. So What IF . . . what if Nicole starts to take hr fundraising for the church super seriously! And I mean SUPER seriously and perhaps entertains some wicked man or men for their charitable donations all and they are all given personalized treatment and big huge thank you's after a few martinis.

Now, all while these shenanigans are going on Eric's feelings will grow heh heh.

Soapy right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply