Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's Eric Dilemma; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:40 PM (3,701 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

I'm ready for GV to "let the animal loose" as he'd hinted about in an audio interview several months ago. It's time to see those inappropriate feelings devleop onscreen instead of in this fan's mind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I`m all for him letting the animal loose :) But I do like the fact that they are re-establishing their emotional connection first. Eric will be that one man that`ll defy all to be with her, and Nicole needs that. I still maintain that we`ll get some steamy fantasy encounters on Nicole`s end first. And then Eric`ll be next. Let the fun times begin!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I am still on the fence with these two, I have seen a few scenes but seen nothing but boring as watching paint dry moments between the pair.
I just don't know that I can ever appreciate these two. I refuse to like any pairings after the way I got screwed over with Lumi and Ejole.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm still on the fence with these two as well. Like that they are taking things slow but I think its possible to take things slow and still be interesting this is just slow and dull. It's like Nicole is hitting her head against a stone wall. I really really really want to like them, I want this to be Nicole's big payoff and her finally get a man who loves her and appreciates her. The problem is they just don't seem compatible and they don't seem to have potential in the future. Sometimes there are reason's someone is an ex - and its best if they stay that way.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

my point is that there really hasn`t been a story yet. IMO, the ericole relationship can`t be written off because of a couple of convos. Practically the only thing eric has done is minister to nabi, officiate at nab`s failed wedding, and nicole of course has perfected passing out materials for the pews. Not to mention that the writers have wasted her time on daniel these last weeks. And the writing we`ve seen hasn`t even been of the romantic capacity for ericole. When they get solid airtime like bristen, then i think its safe to make a fair judgment. Hopefully since nicole is experiencing the stirrings of feelings for eric their story will be on the upswing. And gv/az have chemistry. And the forbidden looks and feelings will up the stakes and make it compelling story once the ball gets rolling.

Cathalina

What I find interesting here is the change in Nicole. She's doing the RIGHT thing here in pushing Eric away. Nicole, and I love her, wouldn't have let the collar stop her before. Now she's stepping up and respecting Eric, which I like seeing. I think this relationship could be built on solid ground, done properly. While I loved Nicole and EJ, right now I am finding EJ pathetic and don't want him with Nicole like this. Nicole deserves some happiness.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply