Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's Eric Dilemma; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 04:40 PM (5,154 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 31 2013, 04:46 PM
Oooh, more Kristen and Nicole scenes!

Also Nicole and Rafe are totally the secret couple, lol.
NOooooooooooooooooo I can't state strongly enough how much I hate the idea of Nicole and Rafe being sexually / romantically involved.
They are OK as friends anything more and he is only going to end up blocking all the beautiful rays of sunshine ... he's one big old dark cloud of goodness destroying.
No No No NO NO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Nicole needs to be with someone who can embrace her snarkiness and manipulative ways and harness them for good.
I don't want her with anybody whose going to spend their whole time judging her and sending her on apology tours ( Eric and Rafe)

I'ld rather she faced certain death by rehooking up with Brady than spend the rest of her days at Book club with Jen Jen.

concerned
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Jan 31 2013, 11:41 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 31 2013, 11:39 PM
I don't get the Eric and Nicole hate though... he's a priest! He's not supposed to be having eye-sex with her!
Hah Hah! It is a soap! Of course he is going to have eye-sex with her, it is their foreplay!
Yes but I am supposed to want him to have eye sex with her. At the moment I just wish he'ld leave her alone so she can move on to a more fabulous existance.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 2 2013, 12:48 AM
I'd be down with a Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle right now. I love ericole's budding relationship and I'm ready for them to go to the next level. But I like Rafe when he has scenes with Nicole. He's not as douchy or, if he is, Nicole mitigates it with her humor. Why not, Days?
The only way I could handle Rafe and Nicole would be if she got pregnant pronto and the baby was a keeper.

Still I don't think I can handle another 9 months of her without a martini or two.

concerned
Member Avatar

I just want the version of GV in Lazydazes signature thingy to turn up.

Ej's changed he's a good man, Erics a good/god man, Rafe's always been a "good man, Daniel's a "good man", Brady's a "good man" with minor love addiction problems.

We need a delightfully wicked man to turn up on the streets of Salem and Nicole's the best girl to show him around.

If one of EJ's old race car driving or cambridge chums could turn up in town, donate a small slab of money to the "church" and convince Nicole what's a bright girl like you doing in a dull place like this. A month of innuendos and flirting, a couple of nights on town causing Maggies jaw to drop with disapproval, a parade of Eric, Rafe, Daniel and Brady turning up at the EJami love nest to ask EJ who's this guy Nicole's getting involved with.. we don't think he's good news she's too fragile yada yada. EJ claiming total disinterest not my problem. Finally EJ runnning into Nicole and Mr X. confrontation ending in " I don't care who he is .. I already know that he's a step up from you". Mr X goes on to become Mayor. Nicole gets to be first lady of Salem. Scandal and manipulations ensue.

(Mr X can be played by hot version of GV if they don't want to get someone new in)

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm still on the fence with these two as well. Like that they are taking things slow but I think its possible to take things slow and still be interesting this is just slow and dull. It's like Nicole is hitting her head against a stone wall. I really really really want to like them, I want this to be Nicole's big payoff and her finally get a man who loves her and appreciates her. The problem is they just don't seem compatible and they don't seem to have potential in the future. Sometimes there are reason's someone is an ex - and its best if they stay that way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply