Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick to Lucas: "I know what you did!"; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 05:02 PM (5,798 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nick, Gabi, Lucas and Will.

Nick is furious when he eavesdrops on a conversation between Rafe and Gabi and he hears Rafe say that Sami wants Will to seek full custody of his and Gabi's baby.

Angry, Nick purchases a disposable cell phone and surveillance device. He sends Lucas a text message saying "I know your son shot EJ" and he plants the surveillance device on Will.

Later, Lucas and Will meet up to try and figure out who knows the truth, unaware that their conversation is being recorded by an ecstatic Nick who gets it all on tape.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I'm not mad at Nick. Is this extreme? Yes but if he thinks Will wants to do this, I can't see him just standing back and letting Gabi lose this child. This is the one interesting storyline and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Edited by guessgirl, Jan 31 2013, 05:40 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LUCAS!!!
That's all I got....give me him any way and I'm a happy camper.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 31 2013, 05:14 PM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Seriously... why does Nick want this baby so much? Not only want the baby, but want Will 100% out of the baby's life? I really hope they give us a good backstory on his obsession with another mans child, its a little weird to me the lengths he is going to

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Sami's got some nerve saying Will should sue for full custody of the baby. I'm waiting for Will to tell her to shove it. I'm not mad at Nick at all. Sami's the loose canon here. If Sami wants a war over this baby, everything should be on the table.

elci525
Member Avatar

woop woop Lucas involved...and with Will.....together.....in baby drama....a bit....for now.....but still.....woop woop wooop!! Lucas.

esp13
Member Avatar

elizhope
Jan 31 2013, 05:14 PM
Seriously... why does Nick want this baby so much? Not only want the baby, but want Will 100% out of the baby's life? I really hope they give us a good backstory on his obsession with another mans child, its a little weird to me the lengths he is going to
It is, but in this situation, he's responding to Rafe saying that Sami is trying to get Will to get full custody -- i.e. getting Gabi and Nick 100% out of the baby's life. I'm glad they used that for set-up because it provides a reason for Nick and Gabi to get defensive. And, it's not even really about Will, it's about his crazy mother.

peaches179

This sounds pretty good. Marlena should gets some tips from Nick.

elizhope
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 31 2013, 05:21 PM
elizhope
Jan 31 2013, 05:14 PM
It is, but in this situation, he's responding to Rafe saying that Sami is trying to get Will to get full custody -- i.e. getting Gabi and Nick 100% out of the baby's life. I'm glad they used that for set-up because it provides a reason for Nick and Gabi to get defensive. And, it's not even really about Will, it's about his crazy mother.
Yea, I can see that some. But he was also wanting Will out of the picture before the Sami thing.

At least the Sami fight will give some momentum to the custody battle, that I can attach myself too though

Will&Sonny

I would have preferred an article about Will and Sonny.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Nick, the bad guy, doesn't work for me. This is something that would be in the character of Chad or Gabi to do.

Does Sami know that Lucas covered for Will, or will she be shocked if/when this comes out? (and, of course, if/when this comes out, Sami will end up feeling even closer to EJ. RME)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
Jan 31 2013, 05:26 PM
Nick, the bad guy, doesn't work for me. This is something that would be in the character of Chad or Gabi to do.

Does Sami know that Lucas covered for Will, or will she be shocked if/when this comes out? (and, of course, if/when this comes out, Sami will end up feeling even closer to EJ. RME)
Yes, Sami knows that Will shot E.J.

elci525
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

Yes, Sami knows Lucas covered for Will shooting EJ. I think she found out last May, right before Will came out to his parents.

I personally felt the truth of the cover up was glossed over at the time. Yes yes I realize it was piece of retconned history and technically happened "years ago", and I realize I am an insane Lumi shipper, but I was disappointed that not more came of it. So in that regard I am sort of very glad it is being used as story fodder now, and in some ways forcing Will and Lucas to work together a bit, a father/grown-up-son dynamic I have been SORELY missing.
Edited by elci525, Jan 31 2013, 05:54 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

sami find on may last year from will ej also was in room[lucas was not ]will gave way more credit for saving him for jail because ej knew the truth and kept his mouth shut while will seem bit resentful for lucas to cover for him

sami seem greatfull for second to lucas than she got mad on lucas he did not told her ej blackmail will and than will came in and told them he was gay
sami more piss over gabi than she even did when she find out ej blackmail ej instead sami tried to help ej prove he did not killed stefano

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I also feel it was glossed over but hopefully it will be brought out again and they will do the story justice. Has anyone seen the spoiler where apparently Chandler's brother will be playing Will in flashbacks showing what occurred back then?. IF they have Will being scared and crying that he just 'killed' the good guy Ej, I'm going to cut someone....

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 05:43 PM
I also feel it was glossed over but hopefully it will be brought out again and they will do the story justice. Has anyone seen the spoiler where apparently Chandler's brother will be playing Will in flashbacks showing what occurred back then?. IF they have Will being scared and crying that he just 'killed' the good guy Ej, I'm going to cut someone....
WHAT? There is a spoiler about this somewhere?!?!? It sounds incredible!!! Except if, as you say, we see young Will devastated for shooting "good guy" EJ. We can share a barf bag if it comes to that.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 05:43 PM
they cable to make will look bad shooting poor ej simply because he felt ej is breaking his family

lene
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Jan 31 2013, 05:12 PM
I'm not mad at Nick. Is this extreme? Yes but if he thinks Will wants to do this, I can't see him just standing back and letting Gabi lose this child. This is the one interesting storyline and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Oh please. Nick was planning this way before overhearing Rafe's conversation with Gabi. I mean, he can't let the "gay boy" be a part of his baby's life. 1st, he's gay. 2nd, shared custody would apparently ruin everything. Nick is still a crazy SOB!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought conversations recorded without someone knowing was illegal to use in court?

Will&Sonny

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 31 2013, 05:54 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought conversations recorded without someone knowing was illegal to use in court?
Correct, but Nick probably thinks that he can just give the tape to E.J., ensuring that the DiMera will not rest until Will has been eliminated. However, E.J. doesn't care, and he's not going to start caring any time soon, because that would jeopardize his relationship with Sami. Furthermore, Will was a minor at the time of the shooting, so it certainly isn't going to matter as much as the crimes that Nick and Gabi have committed as adults.

There are many reasons why this shouldn't even begin to intimidate Will and Lucas, and I hope that the writers allow them to realize that instead of waving the white flag and allowing Nick to blackmail them. I can buy Nick thinking that he has the upper hand, since he doesn't know that E.J. knows the truth about the shooting, but I can't buy Will and Lucas believing that Nick has the upper hand.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 31 2013, 06:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply