Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick to Lucas: "I know what you did!"; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 05:02 PM (6,008 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 1 2013, 09:35 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 04:46 PM
cord08
Feb 1 2013, 04:11 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 04:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
PM sent.
Incredible - thanks so much!!
*sniff* Your avi..the Sami I loved.....I simply can't bear to watch old clips anymore, I get so fuming mad....lol
Awww LL - I am sorry. Yeah, it's one of my faves. Such a good time. I feel your pain - I know. Quick, here's a tissue....

And, ooh, it's the same morning as your avi. Great minds....

I feel the same, of course. sniffle.

But hey, some Lucas next week, so all is not lost, I hope.
Edited by elci525, Feb 1 2013, 09:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 02:27 PM
Well in the good old days, when I was a reporter only ONE person had to know the conversation was being recorded. Hilarious but true. Guess which person that was? Now, I have abandoned my writing for a fruitful medical career I do not know, but I do know that I so do NOT want to see a custody battle between Sami (let's face it Will is going to be more concerned with Sonny) and Nick.
Amen! My actual dream ending for this storyline is for Gabi and Will to tell everyone else to go scratch, sit down, and hammer out a custody agreement together. THAT would absolutely rock, and basically show the Salem adults how stupid they really are.
I mentioned this exact thing in another thread. Why can't Will and Gabi sit down and work out an agreement? This isn't Teen Mom! :shame:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 1 2013, 03:54 PM
Harmony233
Feb 1 2013, 03:06 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 03:02 PM
Harmony233
Feb 1 2013, 02:52 PM

LOL, agreed - maybe I should not be jumping for joy so quickly.
I wonder if there going to show us in flashbacks how lucas found out will shot EJ nah lol
Based on the spoiler picture I saw on Tumblr, it looks like it could be this scene...except Lucas and Will are wearing different shirts in the "flashback" and the cop is a different race. LOL. I also don't know why they would flashback to this particular scene.

I can't even watch this scene because I couldn't stand this Will. The more I see of previous Will Reed-Roberts-Hortons, the more I appreciate Chandler Massey!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA that will/gabi can have a sit down and work out an amicable custody agreement. The kid is the on who`ll lose out in the long run.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 1 2013, 04:02 PM
cord08
Feb 1 2013, 03:54 PM
Harmony233
Feb 1 2013, 03:06 PM
elci525
Feb 1 2013, 03:02 PM

I wonder if there going to show us in flashbacks how lucas found out will shot EJ nah lol
Based on the spoiler picture I saw on Tumblr, it looks like it could be this scene...except Lucas and Will are wearing different shirts in the "flashback" and the cop is a different race. LOL. I also don't know why they would flashback to this particular scene.

Could you link the spoiler pic, or pm me with the link?

Thanks!!
they could have use the same shirts

i think they used that part because between the part they cop bring will to the part lucas decide to sent will to austin and carrie something always felt missing

am103
Member Avatar

As much as I'm hating Nick lately (only because Blake Berris is SO damn good at what he does), I really can't wait to see this unfold. I love the fact that Lucas and Will's history is being thrown into the custody battle, and I really can't wait until the man from Nick's past shows up and further complicates things. This story is getting pretty good!

elci525
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 2 2013, 06:45 PM
As much as I'm hating Nick lately (only because Blake Berris is SO damn good at what he does), I really can't wait to see this unfold. I love the fact that Lucas and Will's history is being thrown into the custody battle, and I really can't wait until the man from Nick's past shows up and further complicates things. This story is getting pretty good!
Any chance to see Will and Lucas share scenes where they are working together, to see their not-so-distant past acknowledged and revisited, to explore Lucas's role/decision in enacting this cover-up, to have it now play into the baby storyline and potentially impact Will's future -- I am all in. AS LONG AS it doesn't involve me as a Lucas fan being devastated, like Will with pissed off and cursing at his dad all the time, Will sad that he shot good guy EJ, Lucas being anything but sharp and on top of things, etc. Anything to see some of the gray-good guy/bad guy, schemer from the 90s Lucas I love and miss so much. For Sami to get involved too would be perfection. But that is too much to ask and the stuff of daydreams, I know.

I am excited too - cautious, but excited =)
Edited by elci525, Feb 2 2013, 07:28 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 1 2013, 02:57 PM
BeeBee
Feb 1 2013, 12:33 AM
concerned
Jan 31 2013, 07:41 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 31 2013, 05:54 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought conversations recorded without someone knowing was illegal to use in court?
We had a whole storyline about it not that long ago - Nicole's taping of EJ and Stefano talking about kidnapping young Sydney.
The use the taping plot point a lot.Arianna taped Sami admitting she shot EJ.Marlena attempting to tape Kristen.
The Ariana tape was admissable in court because there was evidence to corroborate it and Sami was aware that Arianna was taping her.
The Marlena taping wouldn't have been admissable in court but she was just intending to use it to prove a point to Brady/John.
Testimony inadmissable in a criminal proceeding may be admissible in civil proceedings such as custody hearings.Even if its not admissible,I don't think Will,Sami,and Lucas want all of Salem to know that Will attempted to murder EJ.Wasn't the adult Kennedy guy sucessfully prosecuted for the murder of Martha Moxley which had occured when he was about fifteen?

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well as a veteran message board whore who ragged on Lucas for years because he looks and yells like my absusive ex-husband, I have to say I am glad that Lucas and Bryan Datillo will get a good storyline. It is nice to see fiction about men who commit selfless acts like he did for Will and I hope Nick will not punish them all because he had no one who loved him enough to take the rap for his crime.

Cathalina

At this point, I don't think Nick is looking to randomly punish. He has known something was up since the wedding but hasn't acted on it until Sami started doing what she does best-interfere with custody issues and make a boldfaced hypocrite out of herself.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 31 2013, 05:21 PM
elizhope
Jan 31 2013, 05:14 PM
Seriously... why does Nick want this baby so much? Not only want the baby, but want Will 100% out of the baby's life? I really hope they give us a good backstory on his obsession with another mans child, its a little weird to me the lengths he is going to
It is, but in this situation, he's responding to Rafe saying that Sami is trying to get Will to get full custody -- i.e. getting Gabi and Nick 100% out of the baby's life. I'm glad they used that for set-up because it provides a reason for Nick and Gabi to get defensive. And, it's not even really about Will, it's about his crazy mother.
Exactly. That's why I'm rooting Nick on. I've had it with Sami.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

ideal_rain
Feb 1 2013, 11:41 PM
Cathalina
Feb 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 02:27 PM
Well in the good old days, when I was a reporter only ONE person had to know the conversation was being recorded. Hilarious but true. Guess which person that was? Now, I have abandoned my writing for a fruitful medical career I do not know, but I do know that I so do NOT want to see a custody battle between Sami (let's face it Will is going to be more concerned with Sonny) and Nick.
Amen! My actual dream ending for this storyline is for Gabi and Will to tell everyone else to go scratch, sit down, and hammer out a custody agreement together. THAT would absolutely rock, and basically show the Salem adults how stupid they really are.
I mentioned this exact thing in another thread. Why can't Will and Gabi sit down and work out an agreement? This isn't Teen Mom! :shame:
They do agree. Gabi wants Will to be a part of the baby's life, if he wants to. It's Sami who's making things worse--Will needs to get his mother to back off.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Feb 2 2013, 09:20 PM
esp13
elizhope
Seriously... why does Nick want this baby so much? Not only want the baby, but want Will 100% out of the baby's life? I really hope they give us a good backstory on his obsession with another mans child, its a little weird to me the lengths he is going to
It is, but in this situation, he's responding to Rafe saying that Sami is trying to get Will to get full custody -- i.e. getting Gabi and Nick 100% out of the baby's life. I'm glad they used that for set-up because it provides a reason for Nick and Gabi to get defensive. And, it's not even really about Will, it's about his crazy mother.
I totally agree ScorpioQueen.

Once again, Sami is way out of line and selfish. She was just planning a wedding for Gabi, she was just with Rafe and now at the time of conflict she dumps her friends and tries to control the situation by hurting Gabi and the unborn baby by fighting for full custody for Will. This is why Sami is so unlikeable. What? She was not informed of everything so she lashes out at Gabi ad Nick. She was not included in the information loop, and no one went to her for help because this is what she does, makes everything a vindictive battle.

Gabi and Will, the biological parents seem to want to co-parent and have peace, everyone else should stay the hell out of their business.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 2 2013, 09:27 PM.

Cathalina

Amen to that! Sami is playing the role of Kate here...and someone needs to stop her before she takes everything down with her.

elci525
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 2 2013, 09:27 PM
ScorpioQueen
Feb 2 2013, 09:20 PM
esp13
elizhope
I totally agree ScorpioQueen.

Once again, Sami is way out of line and selfish. She was just planning a wedding for Gabi, she was just with Rafe and now at the time of conflict she dumps her friends and tries to control the situation by hurting Gabi and the unborn baby by fighting for full custody for Will. This is why Sami is so unlikeable. What? She was not informed of everything so she lashes out at Gabi ad Nick. She was not included in the information loop, and no one went to her for help because this is what she does, makes everything a vindictive battle.

Gabi and Will, the biological parents seem to want to co-parent and have peace, everyone else should stay the hell out of their business.
Ugh Sami. Totally the new Kate, only without as much cause for suspicion and wanting-to-meddlenss as Kate had. It's totally her big-mouthed threats, mingled with Nick's borderline obsessive/control issues that cause this mess. Lethal combination.

But, I loved when plots blew up in Kate's face. Or did they? That time when she was caught in the lie about what she did to set up Sami with Brandon. So yeah, she was disowned a few times. Oh right, she lost everything at one point and wound up a waitress at a divey diner. LOL - hope something like that happens to Sami. That would be the awesomest of all possible awesomesauces.
Edited by elci525, Feb 2 2013, 09:34 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Nick has shit for brains. What gives him the right to any babies? Someone needs to stop this jackass before he even gets started

elci525
Member Avatar

I am TeamWill definitely. But I don't want Sami succeeding or being smug or being validated. So I dunno - that's a tough spot. Can Will 'win' but still leave Sami on the outs somehow?
Edited by elci525, Feb 2 2013, 09:40 PM.

Harmony233

Kates at least entertaining when she meddles kate at least has always been kinda obessive with her kids and lucas/kate were so close so i could buy her convincing him to sue for full custody plus sami was shutting lucas out. with sami it comes across as false because will had already tried to tell her to leave gabby alone but she refused to listen

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

So true elci525, that is what I thought! Sami is the new Kate and yet I liked Kate, I still like Kate and I am completely disgusted with Sami. I guess I cut Kate slack, because she had that horrible relationship with Curtis Reed, she was destitute and had to take care of three kids and rose to power and wealth by hard work and her ruthlessness served a survival purpose and she could not "turn" off control mode and did it all tongue in cheek and that is why Harmony233 Kate was entertaining.

But, Sami? Daughter of Roman and Marlena in the suburbs was a spoiled brat and still is, she never worries where her next meal is coming from, never worries about how the rent will get paid. Oh, mommy loved another man and not her biological father - BIG f-ing deal! And now EJ buys that crap too? Sami treated him like shit because she had it so hard with her family? COMPLETE CRAP!

Now Sami has been raped twice, and the writers and show could show how that effects the person but instead they give us her apologizing to her rapist and a promise of a wedding with him. Thanks.

I would so love to see Sami finally have her selfishness backfire, blow up in her face and have some storyline other than men pining over this truly unlikeable character.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 2 2013, 09:54 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 2 2013, 09:28 PM
Amen to that! Sami is playing the role of Kate here...and someone needs to stop her before she takes everything down with her.
Kate had reasons to be anti sami before she knew lucas is the father of will while sami only problem because gabi lied to her before she knew the truth she ready to bff with gabi

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply