Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick to Lucas: "I know what you did!"; Airs the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 05:02 PM (5,945 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 3 2013, 04:07 PM
Harmony233
Feb 3 2013, 03:26 PM
Partnersincrime
Feb 3 2013, 03:23 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 3 2013, 03:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepEJ's involved in the story because of his relationships with both Sami and Will. I mean, if this was a custody battle between Dannifer and Chloe, I'd wonder why the hell Ejami were involved. But between Will and Gabi? Of course they're involved.
but why ej seem more impotnet than kate or lucas for that matter

unless ej will turn on will i do not get the pint of him big part of the story
IA other than being Wills lawyerEJ should have no major role in this story Will has parents who more than know all about nasty custody battles
If Nick is going to invoke the shooting of EJ in order to prove Will unfit, which I think does add drama, then EJ is a big part of the story. Also, several cute EJ/Johnny scenes have been used to pull on Will's heartstrings.

I actually think the more people involved in the story, the better, especially given that Will and Gabi have no particular animosity toward one another, the drama must come from somewhere. Rafe, Sami, Kate, EJ, Lucas and Marlena should all be involved, not to mention Sonny and Justin.

I think Nick trying to invoke the shooting is going to blow up in his face. Assuming the statue of limitations for assault with a deadly weapon, obstruction of justice and perjury have not run out the clock - Will is in the least legal trouble given his minor status when he committed the crime and the fact that EJ is walking around healthy and hiring lawyers for Will. Lucas and EJ are probably in more legal jeopardy than Will because they'd be on the hook for adult charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. I think there's great drama in the fact that Nick doesn't know that EJ knew it was Will all along and hasn't merely forgiven Will - he seems to admire Will for shooting him.
for short term but not for long term they are so many people team will they need blance it for people team nick of helping nic
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 3 2013, 04:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

Honeybees
Feb 3 2013, 02:33 PM
Cathalina
Feb 3 2013, 02:28 PM
Sami is the one threatening and bringing in the threat of a custody battle and throwing out the unfit mother allegations. Nick may want to be the baby's father, and he will be the stepfather, but the only reason he took the role was Will didn't want to lose Sonny so he didn't want to admit paternity. Should Nick have consented to being HALF a dad? I mean, until Chad opened his mouth Will was keeping silent. Should Nick had to have called him every time a parental decision was being made? As far as Rafe, he's protecting his pregnant sister. He also didn't threaten Will with taking away custody. What is EJ doing there? Ummm...no good answer for.that one. Hey, Corday himself said Sami sticking her nose in would make things worse. Well" here we go.
That is simply not true. Will's relationship with Sonny was one of MANY factors - factors used by Nick to manipulate a passive and shell-shocked Will - including Will's childhood as being a pawn in a custody battle. If you think that was the primary reason, so be it. But it's patently false that Will selfishly skipped into Sonny's arms because he didn't give shit about his child. That was not what was written or portrayed onscreen.

Will may have been wrong and not stood up for himself, but he was never portrayed as callous or careless or un-caring of his child.

And yes, Nick SHOULD have consented to being half the dad if that was what Will wanted. It's Will's child and Gabi's child. Nick doesn't get a vote because he's fucking Gabi. If Nick had wanted to do the right thing, he would have suggested that they get counseling and Will allow for a legal adoption. But Nick knew what he was doing was wrong, so he pushed for silence. And no, I'm not saying Will was innocent, but he was motivated by what he thought was right given his very difficult background. He wanted to speak up and tell the truth several times and was shut down. Was that right? No. But better late than never.
First of all, Sonny was pretty much a major factor from what I saw onscreen. I never said he selfishly skipped into Sonny's arms, but he did for his reasons want to deny paternity. THAT is where I refer to as Nick shouldn't have to be half a father. If will was unwilling to stand up and be a father, he also couldn't expect to play puppetmaster behind the scenes either. Now that he has acknowledged paternity, fine. Before that, he had no right to expect a say without standing up and taking responsibility. As far as Will standing up for himself, from what I saw it was more a case of Will being torn about what he wanted more.
Edited by Cathalina, Feb 3 2013, 04:27 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 3 2013, 04:13 PM
Partnersincrime
tomsawyer
Harlee Kin
Feb 3 2013, 03:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Doesn't every character need something to do? I mean, why have characters on the show if you're not going to create something for them to do? Sami is going to be an antagonist on Will's side, just like Nick will be one on Gabi's side and antagonists who create drama are necessary. Kate could arguably play the same role on Will's side, but it makes more sense for it to be his mother IMO. And it also makes sense that EJ's involved in the story because of his relationships with both Sami and Will. I mean, if this was a custody battle between Dannifer and Chloe, I'd wonder why the hell Ejami were involved. But between Will and Gabi? Of course they're involved.
but why ej seem more important than kate or lucas for that matter

unless ej will turn on will i do not get the point of him big part of the story
So far, EJ has had one conversation with Will and put a custody lawyer on retainer. I don't classify that as major involvement.
acutally ej talk to will twice already one time how he going to be there if he need him and later longer but not part i talking spoilers and ej seem busy having lawyers for will he talk over phone he talk about more than once with once with sami and rafe while warning rafe that and he and gabby about keeping away from Sami & Will

they could easy have kate doing all that stuff instead had ej inject because they have to inject the trio from hell some where if sami and rafe in the story of course ej will have to be big part

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 3 2013, 04:07 PM
Harmony233
Feb 3 2013, 03:26 PM
Partnersincrime
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepEJ's involved in the story because of his relationships with both Sami and Will. I mean, if this was a custody battle between Dannifer and Chloe, I'd wonder why the hell Ejami were involved. But between Will and Gabi? Of course they're involved.
but why ej seem more impotnet than kate or lucas for that matter

unless ej will turn on will i do not get the pint of him big part of the story
IA other than being Wills lawyerEJ should have no major role in this story Will has parents who more than know all about nasty custody battles
If Nick is going to invoke the shooting of EJ in order to prove Will unfit, which I think does add drama, then EJ is a big part of the story. Also, several cute EJ/Johnny scenes have been used to pull on Will's heartstrings.

I actually think the more people involved in the story, the better, especially given that Will and Gabi have no particular animosity toward one another, the drama must come from somewhere. Rafe, Sami, Kate, EJ, Lucas and Marlena should all be involved, not to mention Sonny and Justin.

I think Nick trying to invoke the shooting is going to blow up in his face. Assuming the statue of limitations for assault with a deadly weapon, obstruction of justice and perjury have not run out the clock - Will is in the least legal trouble given his minor status when he committed the crime and the fact that EJ is walking around healthy and hiring lawyers for Will. Lucas and EJ are probably in more legal jeopardy than Will because they'd be on the hook for adult charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. I think there's great drama in the fact that Nick doesn't know that EJ knew it was Will all along and hasn't merely forgiven Will - he seems to admire Will for shooting him.
I couldn't care less about the cute EJ/Johnny scenes - so they matter little to me as for how they affect Will, personally.

As for the fact that Nick's digging into the Will-shot-EJ cover-up, yes of course that will invariably require EJ to play a semi-large role, which I find annoying, but whatever - yes, that involves good drama. The concern for me is that this becomes more of an EJ/Will story and less of Lucas/Will story down the line. One can argue that it makes more sense or makes better drama for it to be more about Will and EJ knowing what he did and letting him get away with it, etc. I will just always disagree, for no more elegant, sophisticated or intelligent reason than that I could do with MUCH less EJ on my screen, could do with more Lucas on my screen, and am really missing seeing a father/grown-up son-working-together dynamic -- one that we haven't REALLY seen -- between Lucas and Will. Which is why this spoiler really excites me - should it play to this dynamic. And yes - EJ is no stranger to being denied paternal rights, has a bond with Will for better or worse, can give legal advice, was a very key player in Will's attempted murder, I am not even going to touch on the EJami connection now, etc. So of course he has a role in the storyline. But I just feel that the stronger source of drama for ME is between Lucas and Will, for the EJ cover up, for the fact that Lucas didn't know Will - WILL - was his son, for that fact that Lucas and Sami were themselves engaged in a heated custody fight OVER WILL, etc. And so far, even though I could do with more Lumi interaction talking about their son, and their one scene last week will not satisfy me nor fill what I feel is an appropriate "quota" should that be that last we see for awhile, at least it looks like Lucas and Will will be getting a storyline together. Kinda. So that makes me happy. I just hope it doesn't go down from there.
Edited by elci525, Feb 3 2013, 05:00 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 3 2013, 04:28 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 3 2013, 04:13 PM
Partnersincrime
tomsawyer

but why ej seem more important than kate or lucas for that matter

unless ej will turn on will i do not get the point of him big part of the story
So far, EJ has had one conversation with Will and put a custody lawyer on retainer. I don't classify that as major involvement.
acutally ej talk to will twice already one time how he going to be there if he need him and later longer but not part i talking spoilers and ej seem busy having lawyers for will he talk over phone he talk about more than once with once with sami and rafe while warning rafe that and he and gabby about keeping away from Sami & Will

they could easy have kate doing all that stuff instead had ej inject because they have to inject the trio from hell some where if sami and rafe in the story of course ej will have to be big part
Yes, I forgot about their very short scene at the coffee house with Johnny.

I don't consider EJ's conversations with Sami and Rafe as part of the baby story - that was the triangle story. And no matter what is happening with the baby story, EJ is going to continue to have conversations with Sami about everything in her life because they're a couple now. That's pretty normal.

Who knows? Maybe EJ will become a major part of the baby story (if the shooting becomes a big issue, that would make sense), but I've yet to see him play a major role yet.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it does not matter will was minor when the shooting when show trying to sell ej as good now the downsize any of the reasons of will shooting

if the shooting becomes a big issue and ej will not turn on will it problay how good ej help unstable will despite he shoot in past

ej helping will will make have less depth for will for shooting ej it like how will could shot ej ej is so good helping how could will shot for lame reason for break his family not only there not reall drama of will being save from blackmail nick because of ej no less if they already written of getting long there no suprise at all either
if i consider my self will fan i would have wanted to my character have more depth writing not less because they trying to sell someone as the good guy

CarrieAustin06

I think that it's rather obvious where Days is going with this story. Remember that EJ offered to help Will with his custody issues. I think that Nick will try to blackmail Will and when he does Will goes to EJ and asks him for help stopping Nick. It is exactly what EJ will do. He's with Sami now and he'll want to help Will to look good to Sami. He'll dig into Nick, find something to use for blackmail, and get the tape, typical DiMera stuff.

Besides, if EJ refuses to press charges against Will for the shooting, then there would be no case, and the DiMera's will just pay off or threaten the judge like they always do when they want a court case to go their way, in this case the custody of the Wabi baby. I think that even Sami will ask EJ to help Will. I also think that EJ kind of considers Will as his own, because he's been there for Will about as much as Lucas has.

Nick will try to blackmail Will, but I see Nick ending up being the one blackmailed. No matter what mistakes Will made, he belongs with his child. Remember Sami lied about Will being Austin's for 2, (count 'em) 2 years. I don't think Will would ever have been able to do that to his own child. Sooner or later he would have had second thoughts and come clean. Besides, Nick and Gabi pushed Will into whatever he did, when he was still unsure about his gay life.

Also, this may be the writers way of giving Sonny and Will a family. If I'm not mistaken this will be the first gay family on soaps, where the child is biological. Have any other gay soap couples had kids? I see the whole thing culminating in Sonny being somehow at the birth. Gabi probably give birth somewhere crazy, (as most Salemites do), where she, Nick, Will, and Sonny all happen to be trapped, and the boys will have to deliver the baby. Will and Sonny will bond over the baby and get back together.

Also, is anyone noticing how fast Gabi's pregnancy is going? At the rate the pregnancy is going, she'll have her baby in a week or 2. LOL!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

CarrieAustin06
Feb 4 2013, 04:48 AM
I think that it's rather obvious where Days is going with this story. Remember that EJ offered to help Will with his custody issues. I think that Nick will try to blackmail Will and when he does Will goes to EJ and asks him for help stopping Nick. It is exactly what EJ will do. He's with Sami now and he'll want to help Will to look good to Sami. He'll dig into Nick, find something to use for blackmail, and get the tape, typical DiMera stuff.

Besides, if EJ refuses to press charges against Will for the shooting, then there would be no case, and the DiMera's will just pay off or threaten the judge like they always do when they want a court case to go their way, in this case the custody of the Wabi baby. I think that even Sami will ask EJ to help Will. I also think that EJ kind of considers Will as his own, because he's been there for Will about as much as Lucas has.

Nick will try to blackmail Will, but I see Nick ending up being the one blackmailed. No matter what mistakes Will made, he belongs with his child. Remember Sami lied about Will being Austin's for 2, (count 'em) 2 years. I don't think Will would ever have been able to do that to his own child. Sooner or later he would have had second thoughts and come clean. Besides, Nick and Gabi pushed Will into whatever he did, when he was still unsure about his gay life.

Also, this may be the writers way of giving Sonny and Will a family. If I'm not mistaken this will be the first gay family on soaps, where the child is biological. Have any other gay soap couples had kids? I see the whole thing culminating in Sonny being somehow at the birth. Gabi probably give birth somewhere crazy, (as most Salemites do), where she, Nick, Will, and Sonny all happen to be trapped, and the boys will have to deliver the baby. Will and Sonny will bond over the baby and get back together.

Also, is anyone noticing how fast Gabi's pregnancy is going? At the rate the pregnancy is going, she'll have her baby in a week or 2. LOL!
i disagree with what you say about ej been there for Will about as much as Lucas has.if have said it about austin i would agree with you
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 4 2013, 05:16 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

CarrieAustin06

there also there will be no story
while ej look like saint :rolleyes:
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 4 2013, 05:34 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Yeah I forgot how much Ej was there for Will, you know they even played in that sandbox as kids and Will shared his toys and all... And lucas from the get go was an absent father that didn't give a shit....but Ej was there just as much as Will....*sarcasm*

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 07:26 AM
Yeah I forgot how much Ej was there for Will, you know they even played in that sandbox as kids and Will shared his toys and all... And lucas from the get go was an absent father that didn't give a shit....but Ej was there just as much as Will....*sarcasm*
seriesously not to mention lucas fought for years to be a part of will's life and even when lucas was in HK Will was closer to RAfe than EJ

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 4 2013, 08:07 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 07:26 AM
seriesously not to mention lucas fought for years to be a part of will's life and even when lucas was in HK Will was closer to RAfe than EJ
will only start spend time with ej year ago 2 months before lucas came back and before that will spend most of his time when lucas was on HK withr afe

i had to put it here

Posted Image

Pookie
Member Avatar

CarrieAustin06

I suspect EJ will be the one behind they guy from Nick's prison past showing up in Salem in a few weeks.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 05:12 PM
LUCAS!!!
That's all I got....give me him any way and I'm a happy camper.
I agree, Lucas is finally getting a storyline. I can't believe Jack Wagner will be back on GH. There is so much storyline to be had with him back.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

To me, this story is going NO WHERE. I question the time and energy they are investing. Please, do not try and make EJ and Sami the new Jack and Jennifer. We already had the super sleuthing couple and they killed off Jack and I will never buy EJAMI in that role of the do-gooders. Plus, Sami will look like a controlling biatch butting into Will's life and not a person helping a father in need. It will also further the buffoonery that is now EJ Lapdog Dimera. Helping the kid that shot him to please Sami? Oh EJ, EJ EJ EJ, Sami is not worth it, she will dump you faster than you can drive your race cars.

Yes, Lucas went to prison for Will la dee dah. We have already exhausted this topic on how futile this would be in court so neither EJ nor Sami nor anyone else would have to go to dramatic lengths to thwart this doomed plan by Nick. Nick be happy someone employed you and go to work to help Gabu have a nice home for baby Wabi. Don't waste the viewers time with this.

SpiritedLyric

With all the gay bashing, I bet Nick was attacked in prison. His obsession with the child is because it represents his innocence before the attack. Just a guess on my part. This is probably way off of what the show will do but that's my two cents.
Edited by SpiritedLyric, Feb 6 2013, 02:44 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I don't believe the pre-prison Nick would have had as much hate pent up as this version, and they alluded to that today. He was clearly traumatized, stabbed to be exact in jail. He went to jail for murdering a horrible man so he is angry, bitter, traumatized and scared. I hope they see him seeking therapy and working through this and maybe having things work out with Gabi. Gabi's family would be against him, she would stand by Nick yada yada yada. It would be a beautiful story culminating in peace and acceptance with Will. Emphasis should be placed here instead of the exposing Lucas and Will wild goose chase.

Lonewriter

Nick is just plain crazy, I think Nick is going too far and he is going to get EJ angry at him, maybe even Stefano and Nick doesn't want that. I don't understand why Will is acting so dumb. He doesn't see he is being manipulated by Nick. I think Gabi might end up loosing custody of the baby in the end if Nick doesn't go crazy again and kidnap her or the baby after she is born.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply