Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 07:34 AM (13,665 Views)
zyona

Comparing with Brant, Chandler seems uncomfortable when he kisses Freddie!!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Alana
Feb 3 2013, 05:23 PM
BigFat Irish Head
Feb 3 2013, 04:19 PM
elci525
Feb 2 2013, 06:39 PM
six
Feb 2 2013, 06:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She could maaaaaayybeee pull off gray. But I totally agree that she needs deep conditioning STAT. Her hair totally looks dry - like straw. That is exactly what I feel when I look at it - that it's straw, but like desert-straw. Material of tumbleweeds.

Just get a conditioner, size of dime, leave it in, rinse, you're done.
I think Jennifer needs to 86 the light ash/platinum mix blonde as well. It makes her look tired and washed out. Someone mentioned "anemic" earlier. I agree. A darker blond or a more golden blonde (even if she kept a few of the lighter colored highlights) would add some much needed warmth. Marlena or Nicole's color is closer to what I'm thinking of. That would be a huge improvement. And the deep conditioning treatments, absolutely.
First of all, a personality would help, because then people wouldn't concentrate on her looks most of the time.

Having said that, she desperately needs a haircut. A nice layered bob would do wonders for her. Maybe this is a European thing, but we...non botoxed over 40 year old... know that long hair don't work with our age. Add long hair with BRAIDS and it gets ridiculous. The worst hair style award , though, goes to Maggie...omg, can it get more ridiculous at her age

Best hairstyle award on Days goes to Kayla...I absolutely adore her sassy short haircut. This hairstyle alone makes her seem at least ten years younger! The same goes for Adrienne.
I actually really wish she would grow out her hair again like in 2010-ish... when she did, they wrote for her, lol. But not Jennifer-long.

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 3 2013, 10:35 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 3 2013, 08:46 PM
I read somewhere deep in the posts the suggestion that the writers are under the impression they did write EJAMi angst for the past 3 months. Possible. Part of the reason I was unmoved by the now famous Sami's choice scene is the way James Scott played it, so coldly and insincerely. Is he really a bad actor or is he just not motivated to play the role as it has been written?
I thought it was really obvious why JS played EJ the way he did in the scene. Sami, along with the audience, was supposed to think he'd be unwilling to forgive her. The somewhat dour look on his face while she was talking was so that his forgiveness at the end of the scene would be a surprise.
I understand what you are getting at and it kind of makes sense from a adding to the drama of the moment perspective but it doesn't make sense from a reality perspective.

My main problem was that this isn't really the way I would usually expect EJ to handle such a situation.... still maybe this is the way Everett rolls.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 4 2013, 12:41 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 3 2013, 10:35 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 3 2013, 08:46 PM
I read somewhere deep in the posts the suggestion that the writers are under the impression they did write EJAMi angst for the past 3 months. Possible. Part of the reason I was unmoved by the now famous Sami's choice scene is the way James Scott played it, so coldly and insincerely. Is he really a bad actor or is he just not motivated to play the role as it has been written?
I thought it was really obvious why JS played EJ the way he did in the scene. Sami, along with the audience, was supposed to think he'd be unwilling to forgive her. The somewhat dour look on his face while she was talking was so that his forgiveness at the end of the scene would be a surprise.
I understand what you are getting at and it kind of makes sense from a adding to the drama of the moment perspective but it doesn't make sense from a reality perspective.

My main problem was that this isn't really the way I would usually expect EJ to handle such a situation.... still maybe this is the way Everett rolls.
You know what's funny? I've gotten so used to Everett over these last few weeks that when EJ was taunting Rafe on Thursday's and Friday's show, I was almost confused because it seemed so out-of-character for him, LOL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Wow. what a rip-off for a Friday episode. Wednesday was the only day this week that I found good. Lame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply