Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 07:34 AM (13,675 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Will runs into Justin at the square. Justin was going to visit Sonny at the coffeehouse. Will informs him that he isn't there. Justin asks if he knows where he went.Meanwhile, after some kissing EJ, Rafe shows up and warns Sami not to just show up and go off on Gabi. Sami agrees to be more understanding of Gabi's condition so long as Gabi respects Will's parental rights.Justin repeats his questions. Will says he doesn't know. He starts to leave but Justin asks him how he's holding up. He hasn't seen him since Christmas. Will remembers how great Christmas was with his family; it felt like home. Justin is smiling. Will continues except for keeping the secret about Gabi and the baby. Justin agrees that it was a pretty big secret to keep for a lifetime. Justin asks Will if he happens to have a good custody lawyer. Will asks why,"Do you think I need one?" Justin flashes back to Nick the D!ck asking what it would take to prove Will is unfit. Brian toasts Sonny with red wine to better days. Sonny will take that. Brian says it's what he deserves. He's special. You think? You are, you've always known exactly who you were Brian says, no apologies and it's very sexy. Sonny thanks him and remarks that Brian has always seemed very confident. Brian admits that being comfortable in his own skin was a long road. Sonny never would have guessed. He asks if it was hard for him coming out. Brian doesn't want to talk. He puts his glass of wine down and Sonny's. Sonny is smiling at him. Brian takes his face in his hands and they start kissing again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Justin feels it's important for Will to know his rights in a situation like this. Will tells him EJ has an attorney named Bailey Blanchard on retainer for him. Justin says she's one of the best. Will doesn't think he'll need her though since he, Gabi and Nick are on the same page. He was just at the sonogram, he smiles remembering. Justin reminisces fondly about his own similar experience. Will is glad he won't miss anything. Justin asks if he really thinks he could. Will admits that everytime he thought about walking past his child and not being able to hug him or her, he couldn't visualize it. But, that's what you agreed to, Justin says. Yeah, cuz I thought I was doing what was best for the baby; I was afraid of what I might lose you know.... But, I didn't lose anyway. Okay. Will walks away. Justin was going to say something but Will's has left.Sonny and Brian are making out on the bed. cheesy saxophone playing in the background Sonny's shirt is partially open. Brian begins to unbuckle his belt. But, Sonny puts the brakes on. He apologizes, Brian can't believe it. Sonny repeats that he can't. What's the problem? Sonny says it would just be sex. You say that like it's a bad thing. Sonny is buttoning his shirt as he tells Brian that he likes him but he needs a little bit more time. Brian gets up, kisses him and says he'll walk him out, the blast of cool air will do him good.
Edited by WillFan, Feb 1 2013, 12:56 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sonny's back at Common Grounds, Justin arrives and asks him how he is. He says he's okay. Justin says really? Sonny tells him that classes are fine, coffeehouse has turned a profit, running well, friends are good, they're doing well. Justin remarks that he's talking about everything except the one thing anybody means when they ask how he is. Sonny responds that there's nothing to say. He must be hurting. Of course, I am. Everything in his life is perfect, nothing's wrong. But, yet, everything just feels screwed up. Because you don't have Will?
Will is sitting at the pub, Brian shows up. He asks him how he's going. Sonny keeps his head down and continues with his studies.Will lied to me Dad. Justin knows. Well, you can't think that's okay. Justin smiles as he says liars are an occupational hazard for him. People lie to him all the time for all sorts of reasons--- they're weak, users or won't take responsibility for their lives. Sometimes, they're really good people in really lousy situations, trying to do the best they can and failing. Those are your clients but do you want to live with these liars? Dad this was big. A baby. Yeah, a baby Will loved. He was willing to give up all rights to his child, did you ask him why? He said he was doing what he thought was best for the baby. Is that all he said? Will asks what Brian's doing here? He just wanted some air. This isn't a game with me. You saw us, didn't you? At the coffeehouse. Yes. Brian gloats that it was an incredible night. I guess you know what that's like too. EFFING JERK Brian leaves.

The END

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Those are my favorite Belle twins and my favorite Brady twins. They seemed so much like Deidre & Drake's children that it was almost ridiculous. And they were the cutest little kids! The McConnell twins (Belle) especially seemed to just melt into Deidre's arms in a scene, it was adorable.

J&M's kids should be ridiculously cute (because, seriously, hot parents = adorable kids on TV), and they were the cutest.

elci525
Member Avatar

Sonny. Brian. So. Hot. I. Can't. Stand. It.

Bad though how Will's face is completely covered by the venetian blinds.

elci525
Member Avatar

Wait, did Sonny not see Will? That was strange.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DrewHamilton
Feb 1 2013, 12:02 PM
Mute Will was the cutest! Those ears!
That's what I remember about them too was their ears.... :laugh:

I thought there were triplets that played one of the characters pictured at one time.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 1 2013, 12:20 PM
Wilson Recaps,I don't pay too much attention to the other storylines.

Will watches as Sonny and Brian kiss. They pause briefly as Brian asks what's the matter. The kissing resumes as Brian suggests they go somewhere more private. Sonny is smiling as he retrieves his jacket. Will steps away from the front entrance. Sonny locks up and he and Brian leave with Brian's arm around Sonny.
I feel bad for Will..... :(

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If I were Sami I'd let Rafe knock and knock till his fingers fell off and would never open the door to someone who was demanding I open it for no good reason.

Dannifer is on again. :(

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh please Jennifer. Don't even utter Jack's name.

elci525
Member Avatar

Ugh, Hope - please don't do that to Jenn's zipper.

Yay Will and Justin.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Will is included. What rights do you have?" - Rafe

Pretty much.

"As long as she respects Will's rights as a father..." - Sami

She's doing exactly that. Now shut the hell up, you contemptible witch.

elci525
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 1 2013, 01:16 PM
"Will is included. What rights do you have?" - Rafe

Pretty much.

"As long as she respects Will's rights as a father..." - Sami

She's doing exactly that. Now shut the hell up, you contemptible witch.
Amen - co-sign this post.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

UGH. I hate Sonny and Brian. :( :(

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh god - ENOUGH OF THIS!! IT'S JUST SAMI FOR PET'S SAKE!!!! Leave Rafe - just get out and never look back.

And am I the only one who thinks it wouldn't hurt EJ to enunciate just a taaaaaaaaaaadd better?
Edited by elci525, Feb 1 2013, 01:32 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Brian/Sonny almost-sex...I'm feeling almost as disappointed as Brian is right now. I want Sonny and Will to be reunited but I'm totally down for some Brian/Sonny play time before that happens.

Maggie...ugh. As usual.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 1 2013, 01:33 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Yes I had the same reaction to Maggie. A Who's Your Daddy party? Even as a joke, just ugh.

Lil
Member Avatar

I've decided that almost any episode with Maggie in it is not worth watching lol

elci525
Member Avatar

woohoo, a mention that Lucas and Sami are Will's parents. I will take whatever scraps I can salvage.
Edited by elci525, Feb 1 2013, 01:39 PM.

cord08

Maggie is insufferable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply