Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Steffy Gets the Boot!; airs week 2/4
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 09:13 AM (1,890 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

After Steffy returns home from Paris, she confronts Liam about their future together. JW says there are so many emotions running through her. She was excited to tell Liam about the pregnancy then she sees him with Hope. Steffy feels confused and betrayed and gives Liam an ultimatum. Wood explains if Steffy wasn't pregnant she would have walked in and pulled Hope off of Liam but she canít think about herself anymore. Steffy told Liam he had to figure things out but she doesn't get the answer she was seeking when Liam tells her to move out. After Liam kicks her out, she decides not to tell Liam about the baby; she doesn't want Liam with her because of the baby. Later Steffy goes to see Taylor and tells her she doesn't want to go down the same path she did with Ridge.

For more details pick up the February 11th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

After Liam kicks her out, she decides not to tell Liam about the baby; she doesn't want Liam with her because of the baby. Later Steffy goes to see Taylor and tells her she doesn't want to go down the same path she did with Ridge.

Now that is a mature thinking individual. She was only grown up in that travesty of a triangle. That's right girl walk away with your dignity. I am glad she is not going to be a push over for some weakass man.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 1 2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:

After Liam kicks her out, she decides not to tell Liam about the baby; she doesn't want Liam with her because of the baby. Later Steffy goes to see Taylor and tells her she doesn't want to go down the same path she did with Ridge.

Now that is a mature thinking individual. She was only grown up in that travesty of a triangle. That's right girl walk away with your dignity. I am glad she is not going to be a push over for some weakass man.
She was always the mature one that walked away several times but Liam kept sucking her into Lope drama and crisis.
I :hail: :hail: that Taylor, for once keeps her mouth shut.
At least she was smart enough to keep her own place.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 1 2013, 12:16 PM
metitle
Feb 1 2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:

She was always the mature one that walked away several times but Liam kept sucking her into Lope drama and crisis.
I :hail: :hail: that Taylor, for once keeps her mouth shut.
At least she was smart enough to keep her own place.
We can only hope! Please get Steffy a new man already. Liam is not a catch and now she is stuck with his baby! ugh

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Liam is not a catch and now she is stuck with his baby! ugh
:laugh: wait Hopeless will push her down some stairs and let her miscarry. Its terrible, but I think that's what Hopeless will do.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liam kicks the bitch out! LMFAO

LPS
Member Avatar

Buh-bye slut puppy and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Thank you Gawd! This is exactly what I wanted to happen. Now if they could find somebody else for Steffy that would be great.

Hope and Liam can stay boring and basic together.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

metitle
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 1 2013, 10:11 PM
And Brad can then write them off into the sunset.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 1 2013, 10:50 PM
Checkers
ITA, all Lope share is playing their victim card when problems arise in their relationship.

Checkers
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 1 2013, 11:11 PM
metitle
Feb 1 2013, 10:50 PM
Checkers
ITA, all Lope share is playing their victim card when problems arise in their relationship.
They have zero chemistry.

Lana
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 1 2013, 09:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liam kicks the bitch out! LMFAO
Hooray!!! I can start watching again! :wub2:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Whatever it takes...get rid of the triangle from HELL...haven't we suffered long enough??? :shame: :toetap: :badmood:

natdot99
Member Avatar

ratfink
Feb 2 2013, 05:21 AM
Whatever it takes...get rid of the triangle from HELL...haven't we suffered long enough??? :shame: :toetap: :badmood:
Sorry to burst your bubble, the triangle will never end.
Bell is only putting up a smokescreen.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 2 2013, 08:04 AM
ratfink
Feb 2 2013, 05:21 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, the triangle will never end.
Bell is only putting up a smokescreen.
True, because what else is hopeless about without that awful triangle anyway?
Plus, Liam is useless without his flip flopping.
We should get comfortable because he is coming with yet another triangle - Brooke/Bill/Katie.
I hope it doesn't turn into a triangle because I believe Katie will walk away anyway - Just like she did with Nick and Bill many times.
Brooke on the other hand is ruled by her vaj jay jay.

love4today

Seriously I am sick of this soap and so glad Hope and Liam will find out that they are nothing but crap!!! Give my girl better then what she is getting!!! So sick of Steffy propping up Zhope and Liam. Logan's make me sick!!!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I don't know what's worse, watching these two women throwing themselves as this poor excuse for a man or watching their mothers try and rope him it for their daughter. It's all too much for me. This is not the kind of man any woman should want and certainly not the kind of man someone would want for their daughter.

Steffy he's kicking you out, run, run far away and never look back. Save yourself :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply