Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Avery Sees Dylan!; airs week 2/4
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 09:26 AM (2,362 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

While posing as Nickís bartender, Dylan is anxious to reunite with Avery. Heís come to town just to see if sheís happy and if she wants to get back together, notes Steve Burton. When Avery arrives at the Underground, she is shocked to see Dylan but before they can talk Nick interrupts. Nick introduces Avery to his new employee which makes her uncomfortable. She comes up with an excuse and leaves. Nick wonders whatís wrong but Avery urges him to be with his guest. Afterwards, Dylan approaches Avery and explains where heís been; she canít help but to touch his face. JC thinks itís the foundation of a great triangle because there are no bad guys and itís a powerful story. Unfortunately someone else notices them interacting.

for more details pick up the February 11th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I've only seen Burton in one scene (at the CL with Sharon) and I think I will like him. He's a pretty natural actor. At least he doesn't "overplay" every line and scene like Adam!

metitle
Member Avatar

Another triangle?
isn't there a shortage of significant others?
I am so tired of soap triangle.
But I am curious to see Steve play another role other than mobster.

LPS
Member Avatar

Yawn! More pimping of the insipid Avery. Who wants to see this broad in the center of a triangle.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I despise Navery but Davery is a story I could go for lol. Call me a sap for long lost loves haha. I wonder if the person who sees them is Phyllis...hmmm.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Feb 1 2013, 12:55 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 1 2013, 12:45 PM
Yawn! More pimping of the insipid Avery. Who wants to see this broad in the center of a triangle.
maybe she will stop making those cupcakes now that she will be busy with two men.
I really hope at least she will be woman enough to not lead those men around like the women on B&B do.

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 1 2013, 12:45 PM
Posted Image

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

This is probably going to raise a lot of "boooooooo's" but, I think Dylan and Chelsea could raise the temperature on a set too. Dylsea!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 2 2013, 08:44 AM
This is probably going to raise a lot of "boooooooo's" but, I think Dylan and Chelsea could raise the temperature on a set too. Dylsea!
that's a good idea, I didn't think about that. I'd rather see her with Mac, than with adam or the ultra boring Cane and I sure don't want to see the maneater go after Mac..

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime. :smile:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 2 2013, 05:04 PM
BlissfulLily
that's a good idea, I didn't think about that. I'd rather see her with Mac, than with adam or the ultra boring Cane and I sure don't want to see the maneater go after Mac..
Unfortunately, I haven't seen much of Dylan yet to make an inform decision on who he should be attached to.
Seeing with him Sharon during their short scenes would looked interesting.
And since Steven Burton seem to have instant chemistry with anyone he is around, I would say, wait and see what Dylan's character is all about. Who knows, he might be PTSD or something else.
Personally, I think Chelsea is going to be the only woman on that show who is interested in making a life without a man. I was hoping that for Sharon - but then every time I think she will do it, she disappoints me by saddling with someone who has ulterior motives.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Unfortunately, with Jill Farren Phelps' fondness for Burton, Dylan is all Young and the Restless fans will be seeing for the foreseeable future.

soapflake02

naww, I think its going to be dylan/sharon and chelsea and cane. Not sure what will happen with adam, she will stay in his orbit but won't get with him I don't think.

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Sounds good.Looking forward to this triangle :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 3 2013, 08:08 PM
Unfortunately, with Jill Farren Phelps' fondness for Burton, Dylan is all Young and the Restless fans will be seeing for the foreseeable future.
that would be better than seeing adam in every scene, but from what he's said, his SL is being arranged so he can spend more time at home so maybe not.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 2 2013, 05:04 PM
BlissfulLily
ROFLMAO well we know the man eater will go after him. She cannot let 1 man get out of her grubbing and rubbin.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 4 2013, 10:13 AM
Renegade_Killerbee
that would be better than seeing adam in every scene, but from what he's said, his SL is being arranged so he can spend more time at home so maybe not.
Well at least SB is nicer to look at hen Mr. Wannabe YnR.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Much easier. Make that luscious man my screen saver. :P

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 4 2013, 10:13 AM
Renegade_Killerbee
Gurr, I don't know which is the worse of the two evils (I mean that literally): Steve Burton or Michael Muhney

Oh hell why not add Cameron Mathison to this show and you would have my three least favorite male soap stars of all time in one group.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply