Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JustMensRings.com Set to Make Television Debut on Days
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 11:13 AM (1,822 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Internet retailer JustMensRings.com is set to make its daytime television debut on legendary long-running soap opera Days of Our Lives. Agents of the show have selected five classic and affordable styles of men’s rings and wedding bands from JMR that will appear on an upcoming episode.

Online men’s jewelry store JustMensRings.com (JMR) will soon make its television debut on the beloved long-running soap opera Days of Our Lives. Agents from the daytime serial have purchased a number of men’s rings from JMR to be worn by one or more male cast members. Affordable yet luxurious in appearance, these rings will no doubt fit right in with the glamorous cast.
While there is no word yet on which characters will sport the bands, longtime watchers of the show might be able to hazard a guess or two based on the five rings that were selected. Amongst the choices are three gold plated bands made from tough tungsten carbide, a contemporary material known for its superior scratch resistance. One style, a plain domed band with a polished finish, has the look of a traditional wedding ring. Another offers a satin finish center framed by eye-catching polished step down edges, while a third has the romantic phrase “Love Forever” etched in a cursive font.

Finishing up the show’s selection is a pair of two tone styles, both made from rugged and dependable stainless steel. Three rounded ridges define the first ring, with features a gold tone center handsomely offset by the natural silver hue of stainless steel. The second stainless steel style is somewhat more ornate, with a carved gold tone center, milgrain lines and polished edges. Given their hypoallergenic material and versatile two tone designs, these bands could be worn by virtually any male cast member.

While decidedly upscale in appearance, all of the JMR bands purchased by Days of Our Lives are priced under $60. This should hardly come as a surprise to regular shoppers at JustMensRings.com, as JMR has established itself as one of the most affordable online retailers of men’s rings, wedding bands and jewelry for men. In addition to budget-friendly rings made from contemporary materials like tungsten, stainless steel, titanium, cobalt chrome and ceramic, JMR also carries a considerable number of designer men’s rings and wedding bands in precious materials like gold, platinum and palladium.

“Everyone at JMR is looking forward to seeing our rings on Days of Our Lives,” says JustMensRings.com president and owner Roy Devine. “Finding out what styles will be worn by which characters will be an exciting plot twist for us.”

One of the longest running television shows in the history of the world, Days of Our Lives recently celebrated the airing of its 12,000th episode. The classic tungsten and stainless steel styles selected for the show can currently be viewed and purchased online at JustMensRings.com while supplies last. JMR offers everyday low prices, free shipping on orders over $99 and a 30 day money back guarantee on all purchases. In addition to men’s wedding bands and designer rings, JMR carries a comprehensive selection of men’s jewelry items, including pendants, necklaces and bracelets.

http://news.yahoo.com/justmensrings-com-set-television-debut-days-lives-081619044.html

I hope this is for Wilson.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Did you all catch this part?

has the romantic phrase “Love Forever” etched in a cursive font.

WillFan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 1 2013, 11:30 AM

I thinking about that V-day gift that Sonny order for Will.
Edited by WillFan, Feb 1 2013, 11:33 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm presuming Brady is one?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

My bet is that this doesn't involve Wilson at all but Brady....

WillFan
Member Avatar

It says five rings were selected. So one ring could be for Brady.As long as one of the rings is for Will,I will be happy.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I just hope they incorporate it into the dialogue so that I know it's justmensrings.com.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Give me a break!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 1 2013, 11:33 AM
I'm presuming Brady is one?
EJ, Brady, Sonny,Will, and Nick?

maverick
Member Avatar

Daniel should get one to match that necklace he wears.

It's unfortunate that Bo is out of town, he really is a prime candidate. So much bling, what's one more ring. ;)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Right, forgot about Daniel.

michr544125

WillFan
Feb 1 2013, 11:31 AM
WillFan
Feb 1 2013, 11:30 AM

I thinking about that V-day gift that Sonny order for Will.
That does sound like something Sonny would say. it fits with a card attached that says, "William-To our new beginning together. I love you, Sonny." And the fact they talked about Sonny's gift to Will a few weeks back says it's something big. But I don't know as maybe that's too obvious. But it fits with a new beginning. Sonny saw forever with Will but that was until his world came crashing down. It could be a ring that Sonny bought for Will to wear until they can legally get married or to show they don't need it to be legal to be together. "Love forever" sounds like it could be a promise ring. Plus numerous mentions have been made about Wilson getting married, even Will and Sonny to each other. On paper Wilson makes the most sense because of the story.

But yeah it's probably not them at all . Most likely this involves one or more of Brady, EJ, Daniel.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 1 2013, 04:12 PM.

Will&Sonny

maverick
Feb 1 2013, 03:45 PM
It's unfortunate that Bo is out of town, he really is a prime candidate. So much bling, what's one more ring. ;)
Or Max. Darin Brooks wore more jewelry than most of the women on the show.

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Feb 1 2013, 11:13 AM
Agents of the show have selected five classic and affordable styles of men’s rings and wedding bands from JMR that will appear on an upcoming episode.
I'm fairly certain that Will and Sonny will be two of the five men who receive these rings. I've been wondering what Sonny's gift for Will would be, and a ring makes sense.

Brady and Nick are also obvious choices. I hate the fact that this likely means that Nick and Gabi will get married, but whatever. It was always fairly inevitable anyway, for the upcoming custody battle.

The fifth man? Who knows. I'll go with Daniel. I don't see Sami getting E.J. a ring. That seems more like something that E.J. would do for Sami, not the other way around. Jennifer, on the other hand? I could absolutely see her buying a ring for Daniel...and acting like it's a "promise ring", as one poster alluded to above, would definitely fit the overall vibe of juvenile behavior that permeates every scene that they share together.

I wish that the press release would have mentioned when these rings were going to appear. I'm assuming that this is kind of intended as a Valentine's Day promotion, meaning that we'll see all of the rings soon enough, but I could be completely wrong.

The only thing that kind of bothers me -- and it could just be the wording of the press release -- is the part that I quoted above. "An upcoming episode" -- singular. If we see five rings being handed out in one single episode, it's going to seem fairly contrived (unless the same person purchases all five rings, but I can't think of a scenario where that would make sense -- Nick giving rings to all of his groomsmen would be an example of a scenario that would have made sense, if this were happening before the real wedding that took place a few weeks ago, Nick had actually had groomsmen, and he were actually a character who gave a damn about other people and wouldn't have assumed that giving rings to men was "too gay", but since none of that is true, and we don't have any mothers who have five sons on the show or anything like that, this has to be about separate people who all just happen to purchase rings for various reasons). However, if we see something like...two rings being handed out on one day, then another ring being handed out a few days later, and another one being handed out a week after that, and the final one being handed out at the end of the month, it won't be as bad.

In any case, if the quoted portion is to be taken literally, I think that it's safe to assume that these rings will be seen on Valentine's Day.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Someone should alert Kristian Alfonso - I thought Hope, Faith, Miracles was the only affordable jewelry allowed to be pimped on Days.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Well Daniel has 4 fingers and thumb, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply