Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH RUMOR: Serena Baldwin Returning?
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 05:16 PM (1,677 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

From Daytime Confidential, so I'd take as a rumor right now.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/01/rumor-report-is-carly-schroeder-returning-to-general-hospital

Quote:

Could Scott Baldwin (Kin Shriner) and Lucy Coe’s (Lynn Herring) daughter be joining her parents in Port Charles? A little birdie told yours truly Carly Schroeder will reprise the role as Serena Baldwin on General Hospital. This will mark Schroeder's first time returning to GH since 2001.

Fans of GH and Port Charles may recall, Serena was born via surrogacy. When her now deceased, biological mother Dominique Taub Baldwin (Shell Danielson) found out she was dying, she asked Lucy to carry her child. Years later on PC, Lucy adopted Serena as her own. Last time viewers heard about Serena, the heiress to the massive Taub fortune was said to be studying in Europe.

Keep checking back with Daytime Confidential as the story develops!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Maybe she'll return and be the benefactor for the Nurse's Ball?

happy
Member Avatar

Yeah! I loved her. I thought she could have been the next Robin. Such a great little actress. And the chemistry with her and Scotty and Lucy was a beautiful thing to watch.

Maybe she can be paired with Michael if Starr leaves?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I had no idea Schroeder was still acting. She's grown up to be a very beautiful girl. I always considered them recasting Serena, but if they can get Schroeder, then I say bring her on. She definitely has a following from the PC days.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Soon to be recast with Kristen Alderson :lol:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Feb 2 2013, 03:05 AM
Soon to be recast with Kristen Alderson :lol:
No. No. No. :whip:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thats what Im fearing.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This cast is getting bloated again!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Easy way to unbloat it. Hey John, Todd & Starr going back to ONE LIFE. Keep them there, stupid to have the actors playing new characters on GH especially right after playing their ONE LIFE characters. Axe the annoying Ellie, Sabrina, Felix, maybe Spinelli & Maxie too. Axe Johnny his story is OVER! Axe Connie/Kate. They're already axing Steve, they could axe Olivia too, have them leave town together.

tylerbo20

i heard Damion and Katherine are returning from the dead.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hope Katherine Bell and Damian Smith stay dead, no need for either of them!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

no my Ellie stays as do Todd, Starr and John who are GH characters now

The rest you mentioned can leave

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply