Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 06:35 PM (2,307 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=276385
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 1 2013, 06:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

OMG!! A John & Stefano scene!!! :hail: :hail: :cheer: :rockon:

Kristen looks really beautiful on her night out with Brady, Jen & Dan.

elci525
Member Avatar

ugh, Boring. Other than the pic of Stefano and John. And I am kiiiinnnndddaaaa looking forward to the fight between Sami and Brady after she gave him so much grief over Kristen. Some good ol'fashioned fun, that scene should provide.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Haven't seen much of this week so maybe this isn't new, but -- Gabi popped!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Love that we actually get to see Stefano in person and not on a cell phone screen, and that "Night out" photo is just hilarious. I can't stop laughing at it.

cord08

LOL. Gabi went from looking hardly pregnant to very pregnant in a span of two weeks.

AFaithL

Brady shaved! He looks so handsome!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Panda Panda
Feb 1 2013, 07:03 PM
Love that we actually get to see Stefano in person and not on a cell phone screen, and that "Night out" photo is just hilarious. I can't stop laughing at it.
I wish it was Chloe instead of Jitchenfr in that night out photograph

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Lots of Dannifer & Ejami~Eff that - no thanks

trojangal
Member Avatar

So the Chicago date is Bradison & Dannifer not Bradison & Danloe like some
of the spoilers sites indicated.
I would love for Peter Blake please comes up in their conversation ;)

Stephano & John ??? Glad to see both of them !

Brady & Sami fighting :eyeroll:
Edited by trojangal, Feb 2 2013, 12:25 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I would cry if they did actually mention Peter Blake at some point, but with Missy Reeves on deck I highly doubt we'll get a mention of him while she's around Kristen

niki

OMG, what the hell kind of hairdo is Jennifer sporting? How old is she? Must say this whole Dannifer story has made me really really dislike her. Would almost say I actually like Daniel more as a character and that's saying something!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

JOHN AND STEFANO!!!!!

All I have to say for the rest? Bad hair.
Edited by mer4santo, Feb 1 2013, 08:30 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

I'm too lazy to click through these

annie21

Seeing these pictures of Jennifer, it's her, I guess. But it's not really her. She comes across as someone who reminds me of someone I used to know. :shame:

elci525
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Feb 1 2013, 09:05 PM
I'm too lazy to click through these
LOL - you are not missing much. There is a John and Stefano pic, and that's about it.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

niki
Feb 1 2013, 08:20 PM
OMG, what the hell kind of hairdo is Jennifer sporting? How old is she? Must say this whole Dannifer story has made me really really dislike her. Would almost say I actually like Daniel more as a character and that's saying something!
I am too lazy to look through these but what happened to Jennifer today? She was not this immature and goopy about sex when she was a teen and after Frankie! It was awful today and killed any momentum they had to Dannifer today.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter,knock it off with the creepy smiling.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DVR ALERTS: Tuesday - EJ and Sami finally make love!

Im surprised that some people didnt walkin in on them like they did Brady and Kristen. LOL

nanasmiles

Couldn't believe how Gabi grew over a couple days. Monday she was a normal thin. Wednesday she was a little thick around the middle. By Monday, she looks ready to drop the kid, which I am glad she isn't going to miscarry, by the way. Must be hurrying this story along to give Will and Nick something to chew on. Blake Berris is really rocking this role. Just hate seeing him so homophobic and mean to Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply