Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 06:35 PM (2,324 Views)
cord08

Quote:

Couldn't believe how Gabi grew over a couple days. Monday she was a normal thin. Wednesday she was a little thick around the middle. By Monday, she looks ready to drop the kid, which I am glad she isn't going to miscarry, by the way. Must be hurrying this story along to give Will and Nick something to chew on. Blake Berris is really rocking this role. Just hate seeing him so homophobic and mean to Will.

Well, if the baby casting call is any indication, Gabi won't be giving birth until she is full term in May. They aren't rushing the story in that way...so Gabi will be sporting that bump for three or four more months. LOL. Although, they could use a doll for awhile if there's a premature baby.
Edited by cord08, Feb 2 2013, 12:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

John and Stefano!! :D

And that last pic with Kristen/Brady/Dan/Jen, just omg, :roflol: i can't even....

Tammy
Member Avatar

I though Drake (John) was going to be gone for 3 weeks???

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Awww... I was hoping it would be a Dan/Chloe/Brady/Kristen outing... I guess borezilla's the one tagging along... :eyeroll:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Panda Panda
Feb 1 2013, 07:31 PM
I would cry if they did actually mention Peter Blake at some point, but with Missy Reeves on deck I highly doubt we'll get a mention of him while she's around Kristen
Seriously they need to ditch her boring ass! Having Peter Blake back would be well worth it!

OliveAnn

I'm tired, insomnia is getting the best of me, so I may be seeing things... but are Bristen and Dannifer really on a date together and taking pictures of themselves like 15-year-olds with a hardcore Twitter/Instragram addiction?

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Wish i there was a new picture of ejami. Like one of them in bed. Should be interesting the fight with Brady. Look forward to John vs Stefano. Could care less about the silly double date.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see John and Stefano going at it! Ugh, I miss Stefano actually being on my screen. A few other things I'm looking forward to and a few that will make me role my eyes.

I was also LMAO at that double date picture, what the hell? That is pretty ridiculous. I'm sad that Kristen is stuck in that hell hole of a double date, but I'm kinda anxious to see it play out. I do want to see how Kristen and Jennifer will interact. Don't even want her to look at or speak to Daniel though.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well after his less than ecstatic response when Sami "chose" him and the fact she shot him after their last wedding after , EJ probably wanted to skip the timely complicated his fishing-type proposal and just expedite the whole process by dropping a bauble off with a post it with Marry Me Soulmate while he conducted conference calls at the office and then took a lunch meeting.

We never did find out what was in the box he had in the bedroom the night she pegged him in the head did we?
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 2 2013, 05:13 PM.

AFaithL

Bristen and Dannifer look cute. But if I have to pick between the couples, I'm picking Bristen over Dannifer. They are more exciting.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The combination of Kristen's face and the caption to the photo is just pure gold.

Kristen tries to convince Brady to take their relationship to the next level.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply