Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview - Week of 2/4
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 01:41 AM (3,068 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

Oh and Rafe needs to just move on. Although I get it. This little fight with Sami is probably what further spurs him on to tie one on and get it on with...(Kate?) or whomever.

Better watch out Rafe, the last time EJ and Lucas both ran from Sami all mad and hurt, they wound up with two woman in a one night stand also.....that turned out to be much longer than a one night stand story. Ya just never know. :o :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

BradyB
Feb 2 2013, 08:24 AM
Just hope tht Sami doesn't get pregnant again!!!
Why would Samantha get pregnant again. She has two small children and she is going to be a grandmother so i dont see the that happening.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

EJfanForever
Feb 2 2013, 08:08 AM
James Scott has one of the best smiles. I cant wait to see Ejami is bed. Making out and just talking to each other. Is it Monday yet.

deVour

Love the preview:

1) EJ & Sami are in a bed
2) GG is 100% believable when he says Sami makes him sick (probably because he knows his character has a ONS scene coming up with the great-grandmother-to-be of his niece-to-be :wink: )
3) EJ & Sami are in a bed
4) EJ's hair
5) EJ & Sami are in a bed

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

YT added to first post.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OMG. THE PRETTY and his "just got laid" hair.... :sex: :sex4:

I'm all :yahoo: :chee:

Wait....Rafe was there??

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

DawnElicia
Feb 2 2013, 09:16 AM
BradyB
Why would Samantha get pregnant again. She has two small children and she is going to be a grandmother so i dont see the that happening.
I only see that happening if they have her sleep with Rafe too for WTD's story.

Cruiserguy75

It makes me so angry that everyone just forgets all the bad things everyone has done. How Sami can sleep with her rapist, the man who had her husband kidnapped and replaced with a fake, etc.. I will never understand. I know it's a soap but come on already. I still don't know why she isn't with Lucas, Rafe was a second best, EJ is just disgusting. I fast forward over them now, along with the whole mess of Jennifer and Daniel. How they fired Matthew Ashford to tell this dumb story I'll never understand. Jack and Jennifer of the 90's is how I'll always remember them. I have been watching Days since I was a kid, I'll never give up on it, but they sure do make it hard to stick around.

elci525
Member Avatar

jaygal
Feb 2 2013, 03:00 AM
Once again pleased that I can't see the preview.
Yes, yes you are - I wish I could unsee it. Shame on me for even going there.

elci525
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
BradyB
LOL, well why does she have all these kids to begin with? To fuel a ridiculous WTD storyline with Lucas and EJ that resulted in twins from different fathers (yeah, it's possible, and it's a soap, but c'mon now), and to serve as the basis for a too-long-drawn-out baby-switch et al storyline? And so that she can say "He is father to two of my children" over and over and over and OVER again? I still really question why she was given a 4th kid - to even the tally between Lucas and EJ?

It's just a fear. I don't think the fact that she is about to become a grandmother would stop these writers from going there. I just hope Sami doesn't have anymore children for the duration that she is on the show, if that is possible and for however long that might be.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Glad she made a choice. All that indecision in the past months gave me a severe stomachache.

Harmony233

elci525
Feb 2 2013, 11:32 AM
DawnElicia
BradyB
LOL, well why does she have all these kids to begin with? To fuel a ridiculous WTD storyline with Lucas and EJ that resulted in twins from different fathers (yeah, it's possible, and it's a soap, but c'mon now), and to serve as the basis for a too-long-drawn-out baby-switch et al storyline? And so that she can say "He is father to two of my children" over and over and over and OVER again? I still really question why she was given a 4th kid - to even the tally between Lucas and EJ?

It's just a fear. I don't think the fact that she is about to become a grandmother would stop these writers from going there. I just hope Sami doesn't have anymore children for the duration that she is on the show, if that is possible and for however long that might be.
IA she didn't need sydney after just having twins that were a year old that was ome of the most ridclous crap on this show I hope to never see sami pregnant again on this show there was a time sami actually did more than pop out babies

Kali
Member Avatar

Looks so delicious!

Rafe, go into the light!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 2 2013, 11:38 AM
elci525
DawnElicia
BradyB

IA she didn't need sydney after just having twins that were a year old that was ome of the most ridclous crap on this show I hope to never see sami pregnant again on this show there was a time sami actually did more than pop out babies
AS was pregnant in real life. So instead of hiding it they added it to the story whats wrong with that.

lysie
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Feb 2 2013, 11:50 AM
Harmony233
elci525
DawnElicia

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

AS was pregnant in real life. So instead of hiding it they added it to the story whats wrong with that.
They don't do it for everyone else and they chose to do it for a character that had just had twins. And we've been stuck in baby hell ever since.

camera shy

Harmony233
elci525
DawnElicia
BradyB

The only reason why she has Sydney is because AS wanted her pregnancy written into the show thus changing its course. But the writers should have killed Sydney off because she wasn't needed and it's not like they have a problem with killing babies on this show.

camera shy

DawnElicia
Harmony233
elci525
DawnElicia

When AZ was pregnant they didn't write it into the show and I'm sure it was because she didn't ask them to.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I need more naked Ej. I hope he's not all wrapped up in those blankets the whole time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 2 2013, 11:55 AM
DawnElicia
Harmony233
elci525

They don't do it for everyone else and they chose to do it for a character that had just had twins. And we've been stuck in baby hell ever since.
But that is realistic. Woman do get pregnant some times by accident just after having a baby. I remember a friend of my mother had a baby then about a year later she was pregnant again she was telling my mom how she was surprised and i remember right after she gave birth she made sure her husband got fixed LOL so i dont have a problem with that

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 2 2013, 11:57 AM
DawnElicia
Harmony233
elci525

When AZ was pregnant they didn't write it into the show and I'm sure it was because she didn't ask them to.
Nicole cant have children or cant carry them to term. So i can see why they wouldnt write her pregnancy in the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply