Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (7,780 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: February Discussion

Victor and Nikki After their Wedding (2002)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Niktor need to get married and stay married.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I know I'm not a long time Y&R viewer and I don't know everything, but Michael is really annoying. He pays more attention to Jamie than his own kid! Even before Jamie moved into the house and went into a coma. It's annoying...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 2 2013, 01:07 PM
Niktor need to get married and stay married.
Or not get married at all and keep it that way! They are too old for the back and forth!!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

That's the way I feel too 3Wish. They have been married so many times that they should know they will never stay married. Hell live together and Nikki can just move out without having to pay for a divorce. Although maybe she is marrying him for the divorce money. She always makes a bundle.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 2 2013, 07:56 PM
That's the way I feel too 3Wish. They have been married so many times that they should know they will never stay married. Hell live together and Nikki can just move out without having to pay for a divorce. Although maybe she is marrying him for the divorce money. She always makes a bundle.
I guess she wants to marry him now b/c supposedly she will be on her deathbed once again. GMAB. I am so sick of the parade of medical s/ls already. They have more medical problems on this show than GH where the show takes place at a hospital!!

Checkers
Member Avatar

At the NAACP Awards.

Posted Image

Seems like the younger group is getting along off camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

* I really hope the missing money "hot potato" thing will develop instead of stalling. I'm not bored by the story, it's just they're stalling with it and there's no progress being made. It's like the dialouge is being repeated everytime it's mentioned. It's obvious Alex and Adriana are in cahoots somehow and she's using Noah like a puppet, because I believe he ginuwinely cares for her. Alex keeping an observation on Kevin and Chloe, because he assumes they have the money, which they do. Awaiting development...

*Intrigued by Marcus Wheeler. I can't wait for him to come face to face with GC's Abbott patriarch, Jack. I love his interaction with Victor prior. It makes me wonder if Victor and Jack would put aside their differences and work together to destroy Wheeler. (That's a pipe dream of mines). I'm also looking forward Wheeler's interactions with Leslie and Tyler. They share a past about a 12 yr. murder. I can't help but assume that Leslie went to "certain lenghts" with Wheeler to be in the position she's in today. I wonder how Tyler fits into all of this? Perhaps he witnessed the murder? Did Wheeler share a past with their mother? I can't help but think she's coming into play after the recents mentions of her, perhaps bad blood between the siblings at that everytime Mama is mentioned.

*Speaking of Jack, I'm glad he's trying to get his life back on track with Billy, Kyle, and Phyllis supporting him.

*Victor and Nikki will not be getting married this month. Since they're not, they need to leave it at that. They're too old for this back and forth marriage.

*It's going to be hard for me to get into Mac. SB is and always Jason to me. I think Mac and Avery will encounter one another sooner than later. She seemed bothered by the journal at the Underground, which was Mac's. It's going to be awkward for Nick to discover this since he's dating his bartender ex, who he befriended BTW.

*I hope Adam and Chelsea end their marriage. I like them both, but they're not made for each other. Adam wants Sharon (I want that also). I think they're testing Cane and Chelsea, in my opinion is a GO!!! Cane and Lily are boring. Tyler wants Lily and I believe he faked his claustophobia to feel her touch and get close to her. Cane, on the other hand now has temptation at the office since they're working together with Neil for Jabot's fashion divison.

*Make progress in Billy and Victoria plan to give back Newman and Jabot back to their respective patriarchs ASAP!

*The BEST s/l YR has going in my opinion is Jamie vs Fen. I like they have Michael and Lauren on opposing sides, but please let them stay together. Fen knows he's caught and refuses to admit it. He knows he could ruin his family with what he has done. Fen isn't in love with Summer, he's INFATUATED with her and I think he's going to rape her down the road. I'm really looking forward to more events unfolding during this story.

*Get Cricket and Paul obsession over wanting Phyllis to pay for her past crime over with. It happened during the dinosaur ages, move on already!

Edited by King of Hearts, Feb 2 2013, 11:29 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 2 2013, 07:56 PM
this better be the last marriage for them, Victor has been married 13 times to 9 women.
Maybe this time when he says, "til death do us part" he'll mean it.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie. I love EB and I am okay with MTS but he really props up her acting and I wish she would just get on with it and leave each other alone and become friends. That is about the only thing that would work for them but he wouldn't even settle with that. With them together he can tell her when to squat and when not to squat. Maybe if would be good if they had Nikki die and write her off the show then Victor could find someone else he might be happy with. I think he really loved Sabrina and if he would find someone that was interesting like her then he might become a okay guy. Sabrina really turned Victors attitude around.

Not that I want to see MTS gone but really she has overstayed her welcome. They can write just as good of stories for Victor without her as much as they can with her. Maybe Nikki should just say no we are not getting married and leave town. Meet with Victoria and Nick every now and then and make it secret meetings so Victor would not even know she was in town. At least we wouldn't see as much of her as we do now and they can bring her back in full force if that doesn't work. That would be better then having her die because some of the viewers would be furious if that happened.

3Wish thanks for the pictures they were great . Really enjoyed seeing them and it looks like RA (Noah) is a mess and lotz of fun.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 3 2013, 03:47 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^HotPepper, it was Checkers who posted the photos! :thumbsup:

I dont think they should kill off Nikki but I do think the writing for Nikki just isn't there anymore like it used to be. Nikki used to be this snobby bitch who caused havoc all over, especially for Victor's women. Now that was entertaining. I think those two are much more fun apart than together.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 3 2013, 03:46 AM
Sammie. I love EB and I am okay with MTS but he really props up her acting and I wish she would just get on with it and leave each other alone and become friends. That is about the only thing that would work for them but he wouldn't even settle with that. With them together he can tell her when to squat and when not to squat. Maybe if would be good if they had Nikki die and write her off the show then Victor could find someone else he might be happy with. I think he really loved Sabrina and if he would find someone that was interesting like her then he might become a okay guy. Sabrina really turned Victors attitude around.

Not that I want to see MTS gone but really she has overstayed her welcome. They can write just as good of stories for Victor without her as much as they can with her. Maybe Nikki should just say no we are not getting married and leave town. Meet with Victoria and Nick every now and then and make it secret meetings so Victor would not even know she was in town. At least we wouldn't see as much of her as we do now and they can bring her back in full force if that doesn't work. That would be better then having her die because some of the viewers would be furious if that happened.

3Wish thanks for the pictures they were great . Really enjoyed seeing them and it looks like RA (Noah) is a mess and lotz of fun.
now you know if Nikki disappeared, they'd have Victor searching the world for her. lol
Let them get married, hopefully the new ranch house has a big wraparound porch, loaded with rocking chairs and they can sit there and enjoy each other. ;)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I bet Victor would hire people to go find Nikki and he would stay back and keep fighting Jack and Adam. He has his priorities and a woman isn't one of them, unless she helps him get what he wants.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

GF will start airing on GH next week already. I'm happy that she landed on her feet after the horrible exit story they wrote for her on Y&R!!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

She and her awful character and acting on the show deserved nothing less than a terrible exit, IMO.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I agree. I was so happy to see GF leave. She was boring as Gen and her acting stunk. I think the crazy expressions is what turned me off of her. She looked like a real dunce and out to lunch sometimes when she gave the Deer in the Headlights that Sharon also gives.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't particularly dislike GF but I definitely have to agree. GenV was shoves so far down our throats during her run that I was just happy to see the bitch leave

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I was not sorry to see Debbi Morgan leave. Had she been written right she might have been good but she was horrible in the role of Harmony. So I was glad when she and her road kill hair left.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm really starting to enjoy Y&R again, I'm not sure what it is but the stories just seem fresher. I'm happy to see Sharon feeling good and working again but I will never stop bitching until she is away from Adam. I don't mind ten keeping Sharon on the back burner for awhile, perhaps it is what the character needs but I'd love to see a little romance blossom between her and Dylan. A Dylan/Sharon/Avery/Nick quad would be good. Adam can lick his wounds once Chelsea fucks Cane and Sharon tells him to take a hike

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Hooks
Feb 2 2013, 11:25 PM
*Intrigued by Marcus Wheeler. I can't wait for him to come face to face with GC's Abbott patriarch, Jack. I love his interaction with Victor prior. It makes me wonder if Victor and Jack would put aside their differences and work together to destroy Wheeler. (That's a pipe dream of mines). I'm also looking forward Wheeler's interactions with Leslie and Tyler. They share a past about a 12 yr. murder. I can't help but assume that Leslie went to "certain lenghts" with Wheeler to be in the position she's in today. I wonder how Tyler fits into all of this? Perhaps he witnessed the murder? Did Wheeler share a past with their mother? I can't help but think she's coming into play after the recents mentions of her, perhaps bad blood between the siblings at that everytime Mama is mentioned.
Like the way your thinking, didn't cross my mind Wheeler may have ties to Tyler and Leslie (Valeria's) Mom.This is about the only storyline that has some grit to it for me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply