Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (7,778 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Feb 28 2013, 10:32 AM
Nick has the worst set for a home. I think Avery's is the best. I like Sharon's as well. Even Phyllis' apartment looks better than the tack house. Hideous.
Avery's is nice, I liked the tack house when Victoria was living there, but, it's time for a change of decor there, sure doesn't look very masculine.
Sharon's is nice, I just noticed yesterday that the couch was different, it's probably been that way for years and I never noticed. LOL
I'm undecided about the new ranch, I like the colors, but it looks like they used the penthouse set, the stairs and the piano are in the same place, and it doesn't really look "ranchy".
I'll wait until I see it a few more times and with less people in it.
I wish someone would redecorate the Abbott manor and Katherine's "mausoleum", either place would be like living in an antique store.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Katherine's is like walking into a funeral home. Just big and cold, no feeling in it. We don't see Sharon's couch much anyway, or the kitchen, or a bedroom. I think it has the one room. I see people heading for different rooms but.
I like Abbotts. Looks lived in by a happy family, a generation of them. You see people walking up those stairs, that kitchen we've seen.
What's why I like Abbott's.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 28 2013, 11:18 AM
Ejole Lifer
Feb 28 2013, 10:32 AM
Nick has the worst set for a home. I think Avery's is the best. I like Sharon's as well. Even Phyllis' apartment looks better than the tack house. Hideous.
Avery's is nice, I liked the tack house when Victoria was living there, but, it's time for a change of decor there, sure doesn't look very masculine.
Sharon's is nice, I just noticed yesterday that the couch was different, it's probably been that way for years and I never noticed. LOL
I'm undecided about the new ranch, I like the colors, but it looks like they used the penthouse set, the stairs and the piano are in the same place, and it doesn't really look "ranchy".
I'll wait until I see it a few more times and with less people in it.
I wish someone would redecorate the Abbott manor and Katherine's "mausoleum", either place would be like living in an antique store.
The new ranch looks like there is not enough space and too much furniture. I don't get the luxury aspect. At the least the penthouse looked more luxurious.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Feb 26 2013, 01:10 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 25 2013, 11:32 PM
soapsudz
Feb 25 2013, 07:35 PM
Sharon is so niave about Adam. :shame: The Shadam kiss :puke:

Phyllis is supposed to be a bad bitch, but she's a chronic whiner, :blah: :blah: always blaming others for her issues.

I appreciate Nick's concern and protectiveness of Sharon. He still loves her! :wub:

I don't think Avery has learned anything from her mistakes, just like Phyllis.
just because Nick doesn't want to see sharon get tied up with adam doesn't mean he loves her, if he loved her, he'd be with her.
He's just concerned and he hates adam, she is his kid's mother.
Nick still loves Sharon, he's just not in love with her.
Disagree. He's still in love and he's still hurt she chose the babysnatcher over him. Now Nick is not the one to stay alone and he has moved on with Avery but he is still pressed.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Feb 28 2013, 05:18 PM
soapsudz
Feb 26 2013, 01:10 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 25 2013, 11:32 PM
soapsudz
Feb 25 2013, 07:35 PM
Sharon is so niave about Adam. :shame: The Shadam kiss :puke:

Phyllis is supposed to be a bad bitch, but she's a chronic whiner, :blah: :blah: always blaming others for her issues.

I appreciate Nick's concern and protectiveness of Sharon. He still loves her! :wub:

I don't think Avery has learned anything from her mistakes, just like Phyllis.
just because Nick doesn't want to see sharon get tied up with adam doesn't mean he loves her, if he loved her, he'd be with her.
He's just concerned and he hates adam, she is his kid's mother.
Nick still loves Sharon, he's just not in love with her.
Disagree. He's still in love and he's still hurt she chose the babysnatcher over him. Now Nick is not the one to stay alone and he has moved on with Avery but he is still pressed.
Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on this, Checkers, however Shick has chemistry and a connection that they don't have with anyone. I loved the sweet
scene Nick and Sharon had on today's show. I'm still hoping they will rekindle their passion for each other.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Superficial post here: Faith is a little doll. :wub: Faith/Dylan >>>>> I really like it when Lily wears her hair natural. Gorgeous.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't love everything but Y&R is pretty good lately. Lauren/Carmine are hot. Yeah he's sleazy and he's coming on hard (no pun intended) but it's nice to see somebody else besides Sharon or Phyllis getting down in dirty. I wish they would have handled the end of the bullying story better. Poor Michael he's about to go through it.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Did anyone notice Cane's office at Jabot is the same as Tucker's office/apartment :biggrin:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

My daughter and ex-son in law have to get along, and spend time together with my grandson. They are decent to each other for their child. But their isn't any love there anymore. Just concern. Nick SHOULD be concerned. Every time Sharon is with Faith something happens. She's either cracking up or getting hurt or someone else is getting hurt.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Mar 1 2013, 07:13 PM
I don't love everything but Y&R is pretty good lately. Lauren/Carmine are hot. Yeah he's sleazy and he's coming on hard (no pun intended) but it's nice to see somebody else besides Sharon or Phyllis getting down in dirty. I wish they would have handled the end of the bullying story better. Poor Michael he's about to go through it.

I'm hoping mikey tells fen, let's go bring breakfast to your mom and they walk in and catch her in bed with creepy carmine. lol
I guess it's going to be lauren's turn in the slut barrel for awhile, maybe give sharon a rest.

ratfink
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Mar 1 2013, 08:27 PM
Did anyone notice Cane's office at Jabot is the same as Tucker's office/apartment :biggrin:
yes, it was mentioned on the show that this was Tucker's old office...remember there is a bedroom off to the side... :drunk:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 28 2013, 11:42 AM
Katherine's is like walking into a funeral home. Just big and cold, no feeling in it. We don't see Sharon's couch much anyway, or the kitchen, or a bedroom. I think it has the one room. I see people heading for different rooms but.
I like Abbotts. Looks lived in by a happy family, a generation of them. You see people walking up those stairs, that kitchen we've seen.
Adams house looks like a funeral home too. All dark and dungy. No colors and nothing but old fashioned furniture..

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Since we no longer have MAB I am so happy to see that we have a few hunk to look at. Tyler, Dylan, Carmine, and even young Kyle and Noah. Now the woman do have a choice, rather than everyone chasing after the same man.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Mar 2 2013, 10:20 AM
Since we no longer have MAB I am so happy to see that we have a few hunk to look at. Tyler, Dylan, Carmine, and even young Kyle and Noah. Now the woman do have a choice, rather than everyone chasing after the same man.
What they need now is a hot new sexy female vixen. Phyllis and Sharon are getting up there in age and seems like Avery and Chelsea arent really that type so they need a younger early twenties version to spice it up with Noah and Kyle. Adriana is so blah and Summer is still too young.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 2 2013, 03:10 AM
BlissfulLily
Feb 28 2013, 11:42 AM
Adams house looks like a funeral home too. All dark and dungy. No colors and nothing but old fashioned furniture..
I expect Herman & Lilly Munster to be sitting on the couch at Adam's house. I don't get why they make some off these sets so dark.
Who lives in a house with the lights off all the time and no light coming in?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I live in an area where I don't have to shut drapes so I have natural light until I absolutely HAVE to turn a light on.

Jack'sBack

The most beautiful, hottest and sexy woman on YR is Christel Khalil. TIIC should certainly showcase her more than they do, rather than pimping Chelsea and Aunt Avery all the time!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 3 2013, 08:18 AM
I live in an area where I don't have to shut drapes so I have natural light until I absolutely HAVE to turn a light on.
I do too, my blinds are always open during the day, I am not a vampire. lol
Adam's house is on enough property to house a guest house, who do they think is going to peek in?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Jack'sBack
Mar 3 2013, 11:57 AM
The most beautiful, hottest and sexy woman on YR is Christel Khalil. TIIC should certainly showcase her more than they do, rather than pimping Chelsea and Aunt Avery all the time!
and that is YOUR opinion, we all have our favorites.
Christal is pretty, but I don't think she's the most beautiful, depending on the hair and makeup of the day, others are beautiful too.
I'm more interested in a SL than who is most beautiful.

LPS
Member Avatar

Christel is also one of the worst actresses on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply