Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (7,903 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Feb 5 2013, 04:47 PM
I'm really starting to enjoy Y&R again, I'm not sure what it is but the stories just seem fresher. I'm happy to see Sharon feeling good and working again but I will never stop bitching until she is away from Adam. I don't mind ten keeping Sharon on the back burner for awhile, perhaps it is what the character needs but I'd love to see a little romance blossom between her and Dylan. A Dylan/Sharon/Avery/Nick quad would be good. Adam can lick his wounds once Chelsea fucks Cane and Sharon tells him to take a hike
Sharon tells Adam to take a hike?? I dont have any hopes that will ever happen. And as long as Chelsea continues to tell him to go Eff himself, he wont be rid of Sharon either. But I really dont care as much anymore b/c the show has so many other fun pairings and pretty decent s/l going on that those two probably just deserve each other now and can be ignored.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wasn't feeling Dylan and Avery's scenes. I have a feeling this triangle is DOA. Just move him on to Sharon.

Loving the Baldwin family drama.

Checkers
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 5 2013, 11:14 PM
I wasn't feeling Dylan and Avery's scenes. I have a feeling this triangle is DOA. Just move him on to Sharon.

Loving the Baldwin family drama.
All of this.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I loved the Avery and Mac scenes. Jessica Collins rocked her scenes and I haven't seen that good of acting by a female actress in months. I could feel her pain and her and Mac's chemistry were off the charts. This story is going to be interesting and I plan on watching every scene. Very interesting story.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Avery is acting like a broken hearted adult woman, torn between two and only one is worth it. Avery should try out Dylan again and see which one fits the best.
Hopefully Dylan will continue to humor Sharon and not fall for her juvenile flirting routine and just tell her 'thanks, but no thanks.'

Crossface
Member Avatar

First and foremost I will say that I'm proud of my girl Sharon. She still has ways to go in her recovery but she's doing a great job in being there for Noah and Faith and repairing her relationship with Nick. She's almost back to her old self. IDK why every move Sharon makes is over analyzed she's human not a perfect machine.

Love the Baldwin storyline all actors involved are bringing their A game. I like Jamie but think he's only saying Fen pushed him because he's angry. Fen has made his life hell and has verbally assaulted him when Jamie hasn't done anything to Fen. Lauren needs to open her eyes, Fen is no angel and I can understand a mother wanting to protect her child but come on Lauren, Fen's attitude and actions should speak volumes.

I'm also not feeling Avery & Dylan, their flashbacks look forced and it would help if I liked Avery but I don't, writers trying too hard to make her perfect and making her a leading lady :puke: I rolled my eyes when Vic asked her if she was ever wrong in her instincts and she said no. OK what about Daisy...dumbass.

Dylan is not making himself look any better, did he expect Avery to just sit there and wait for him when he made her believe he was dead. He comes to GC seeking her out only because he seen a photo of her in the newspaper with Nick, goes to the club looking for a job so he can get close to her. It sounds like stalker behavior to me, don't believe the love at all, wasn't Avery cheating on her husband with Dylan or something like that. You don't get love from an affair ask Phyllis.

Tired of the Chelsea propping it looks like writers are pushing leading ladies Phyllis & Sharon off to the side for this tired rapist. First Victoria was made to look like the bad guy, then Sharon was injected into her life to make Sharon look bad and Chelsea the victim again, Adam sitting their propping her throughout their marriage and now Adam is in the wrong and he forked over money when Chelsea said she doesn't need anything from Adam. Now Cane is propping her ass and acting all flirty and stupid, I hope Lily dumps his ass she's way too good for him let him have the rapist.

Don't want Lily with that arrogant blowhard Tyler either. I would be for the two of them if Tyler didn't come off like a stalker.

Phyllis free episodes :rockon: :cheer: :popcorn: :cart: :chee:

I'm so happy that Christine is going after Phyllis with the civil lawsuit, make her ass go bankrupt.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope Phyllis doesn't lay eyes on Dylan. She is always looking for a younger sex partner. PLEASE don't ruin him for that old bitch JG, PLEASE!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I wouldn't say Phyllis and Sharon have been pushed to the side. Phyllis was tied for the most episode appearances by a female in Jan and Sharon is onscreen pretty much every other day! I don't have a problem letting other ladies share the spotlight b/c those 2 have been front and center since about '95?? I think its time to see something fresh.

I think that Chelsea, Sharon and Avery have gotten lots of propping, not just one person. Phyllis is doing well again and Leslie also has a good s/l. They seem to be spreading it around.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Feb 6 2013, 01:13 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So Adriana and Alex are siblings. I figured.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 6 2013, 09:24 AM
I hope Phyllis doesn't lay eyes on Dylan. She is always looking for a younger sex partner. PLEASE don't ruin him for that old bitch JG, PLEASE!!!
I think Dylan/Chelsea or Dylan/Chloe have a better chance of happening before Dylan/Phyllis. Just my opinion.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Checkers
Feb 6 2013, 01:48 PM
Shick
I think Dylan/Chelsea or Dylan/Chloe have a better chance of happening before Dylan/Phyllis. Just my opinion.
I REALLY hope you're right :scared:

LPS
Member Avatar

Lawd, lets hope Phyllis doesn't sink her fangs into Dylan. Her casualty rate is pretty high as it is.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 6 2013, 01:57 PM
Checkers
Feb 6 2013, 01:48 PM
Shick
I REALLY hope you're right :scared:
Doesn't help to think about what will happen on a soap. Anything can happen and what you think might now happen can and might happen

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

BlissfulLily
Feb 6 2013, 08:26 AM
Hopefully Dylan will continue to humor Sharon and not fall for her juvenile flirting routine and just tell her 'thanks, but no thanks.'
What episode did this take place? The two I saw seemed liked Adults with a bump into conversation/general laugh off by what mistakenly took place in the first encounter.

Quote:

Lawd, lets hope Phyllis doesn't sink her fangs into Dylan. Her casualty rate is pretty high as it is.

No Shit, Plus I Don't see J.Farren taking this direction on females like Precious P. with guys like say a Alex, Dylan etc; is not her bread and butter she doesn't script that way.
Edited by lightandday, Feb 6 2013, 06:18 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Please keep Phyllis in the nice, slow paced courtship with Jack, I'm enjoying Phyllis again for the first time in years..

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jack & Phyllis seem to be heating up. Not surprised they were the first pairing Josh Griffith mentioned when he returned.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I doubt Phyllis will sleep with Dylan. They are obvious building up Phack. I think she'll be involved in the s/l somehow to make trouble for Avery and Nick out of spite.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 7 2013, 02:22 PM
I doubt Phyllis will sleep with Dylan. They are obvious building up Phack. I think she'll be involved in the s/l somehow to make trouble for Avery and Nick out of spite.
I don't think even that. Dylan is the angst. I'm sure Phyllis, Nick, and Avery will have run ins but I don't think Phyllis will be heavily involved.

soapflake02

why was Phyllis so rude the other day to nick?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 7 2013, 03:01 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 7 2013, 02:22 PM
I don't think even that. Dylan is the angst. I'm sure Phyllis, Nick, and Avery will have run ins but I don't think Phyllis will be heavily involved.
I think she will want to make Avery look bad, not the oh so perfect homemaker she portrays herself as. The sisters have to be in each other's orbit no? With their mother coming to town and all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply