Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (8,001 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

UR probably right and the sisters will be in each others orbit especially since the mother is coming to town.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

UGH there is still waaaaay too much Adam on the screen. I pray that he is not dragged into the McAvery s/l via Sharon b/c I want to enjoy a s/l without his fucking mug in it!! I'm surprised he hasn't been written into the bullying story! Leaves such a bad taste, can't even enjoy the show anymore....sorry, Rant over. LOL

HotPepper
Member Avatar

It is definitely time that Sharon and Adam get back burned. They have been front and center for months now. Glad Avery and Dylan/Nick are getting a lot of air time. Makes it much better show and easier to watch.

Ejole Lifer

No, Adam needs to be backburned or sent back to Chelsea. Sharon in the mean time will mix it up with Nick and Avery/Dylan.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Well mix her up with Avery/Dylan and they get her butt off the screen for awhile. She has been front and center for months now. Give someone else the limelight for awhile.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I have a question, I do not watch Y&R everyday, I want to know if Fen actually push Jamie down the roof?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Jamie said Fen pushed him but some people say that Jamie is lying. I think we will soon find out the truth

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

HotPepper
Feb 8 2013, 06:27 PM
Jamie said Fen pushed him but some people say that Jamie is lying. I think we will soon find out the truth
oh ok...

soapflake02

HotPepper
Feb 8 2013, 04:42 PM
Well mix her up with Avery/Dylan and they get her butt off the screen for awhile. She has been front and center for months now. Give someone else the limelight for awhile.
she's on a lot because she's a main character like it or not..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Feb 8 2013, 07:20 PM
HotPepper
Feb 8 2013, 04:42 PM
she's on a lot because she's a main character like it or not..
main character or not, we all get sick of seeing the same person hog the camera day after day.
Hell, I love Victor, but I don't want to see him EVERY day.
There have been complaints about other main characters being on all the time too, not just sharon.
It hasn't been that long ago that it was practically wall to wall rantings about how phyliss was hogging the screen and before that, victor was on too much, etc etc.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Good post Sammie and tell it like it is. We have plenty of complaints when a actor is on too much. Not just Sharon but several actors too.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

At this point I would welcome a lot more Dylan and Avery with Leslie and the Congressman. I like Lauren and Michael and more Jack would work for me. A lot less Adam and Sharon, they are the new Phyllis! On everyday with pointless dialogue.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 9 2013, 02:23 AM
At this point I would welcome a lot more Dylan and Avery with Leslie and the Congressman. I like Lauren and Michael and more Jack would work for me. A lot less Adam and Sharon, they are the new Phyllis! On everyday with pointless dialogue.
There is already a lot of Dylan/Avery. They have their present day scenes and the flashbacks. I can't stand fake flashbacks. The only time I can remember a couple really being sold through flashbacks was Robert/Anna from GH. Gloria Monty was a genius for that.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I love the flashbacks on any of the stories. Some you get to the actors way back when and how some of them really look back then and can compare them to how they look now. Some of the flashbacks show them when they were very young.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I can't stand Dylan. I'm sick of the fake flashbacks he keeps having of him and Avery, and that dreadful music they play during every single one of his scenes. If they let Stephen Nicholas go to get him, I think it was a mistake. Tucker wasn't my favorite character, but he was much better than Dylan is.

kelly777
Member Avatar

One of my biggest bitch's during the MAB era was the newbies chewing up the screen but this crew has taken it to a whole new level. I don't know these people and frankly don't even want to. It's hard to invest in a bunch of people that were just drop kicked into an already weak storyline. I just wanted the new crew to bring depth and consistency to the show but it just seems to be more superficial and off the chain than it was before. Not saying I want MAB back but I'm not impressed with this bunch either. I just wanted character growth and development and I'm not seeing it. I wanted them to really fix the character hatchet jobs done by the last crew but it just seems like they continue to perpetuate them. Huge example, Victor! He was way beyond the pale with the last crew and now they are just making him a bigger asshole than he was. Hope they start to see the light and make some significant changes soon.

rebozo6

soapflake02
Feb 7 2013, 03:03 PM
why was Phyllis so rude the other day to nick?
Because she's just a :censored: bitch!

mmln

Greetings. I guess I'm going to pretty much the odd duck judging from the fairly dominate anti Phyllis/Michelle Stafford sentiments I've read. Don't know what to say but she's pretty much my all time fav Y&R character and for the next revelation, pretend I'm whispering.....and Nick-Phyllis are my all time favorite soap couple period. I like Jack and I have no choice but to accept that "Phick" is done and over. I have fallen for Sharon & Adam though, and all in all, the show's gotten better in opinion and so the pain of losing N&P is softened a tad by that. Anyway, just trying to find somewhere to hang out from time to time and discuss my fav soap and found Daytime Royalty.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Hi! :wave:
It depends on what phyliss is up to whether I like her or not, I liked her with Nick too, but I like Nick much better with Avery.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I like Phyllis as long as she is away from Nick.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply