Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (7,763 Views)
mmln

SammieJo and 3WishJeanie, Hi back! I can't figure out how to reply to you individually and so hope you don't mind a group hug :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Welcome mm. Glad to have you join us mismatched bunch of rebels :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

mmln
Feb 11 2013, 07:37 PM
SammieJo and 3WishJeanie, Hi back! I can't figure out how to reply to you individually and so hope you don't mind a group hug :)
group hugs work just fine. :D

LPS
Member Avatar

Abby still blows, IMO.

Ewww to Summer and Kyle. Summer's hair looks like sh*t.

I'm sick of Jamie's whining.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I actually love Summers hair lol, very Kristen DiMera in the late 90's

Checkers
Member Avatar

Kyle is just creepy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 12 2013, 03:45 PM
Kyle is just creepy.
yes he is!

LPS
Member Avatar

Kyle was giving me "Kevin wants to give Lily some chlamydia" vibes.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't get any bad vibes from Kyle at all with Summer.

Checkers
Member Avatar

If there was any doubt about who the new Y&R leading ladies are....

Posted Image

So dumb of Y&R to do that. The show is celebrating it's 40th anniversary and they have JC and MCE up there with EB. WTH?

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/40th_anniversary/

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

That was an odd combo for the cover photo especially for the 40th anniversary. They should have the vets on there. But perhaps they were sending a msg of past vs future LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 12 2013, 08:13 PM
That was an odd combo for the cover photo especially for the 40th anniversary. They should have the vets on there. But perhaps they were sending a msg of past vs future LOL
It's not past vs future. It's about who the writers favor the most. Since Josh Griffith took over he LOVES Chelsea and Avery. The show is celebrating it's 40th anniversary and they have two newbies up there. Two newbies that were created by Y&R's worst head writer. -_-
Edited by Checkers, Feb 12 2013, 08:24 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^And those two are one of the most boring broads on the show, LOL. I don't know how they became the muses of the show.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Anyhow its just a photo. I love Chelsea and have come to accept Avery. JFP will do what she wants LOL. The more pressing matter is how they will write the episode to celebrate it. I guess that will be the Ranch rising from the ashes.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think it's a problem because Y&R has been able to sustain for years because of it's veteran cast no matter how shitty the writing was.

gtamom
Member Avatar

i read a post here somewhere last night, that Nikki may have MS. I googled the few blood levels Victoria read from the letter from the doctor, (that I could catch) and I have to agree. I hope the writers do a good job on this storyline.
Multiple sclerosis Diagnostic workup,

Peridott
Member Avatar

Dang, I mean Stevie Wonder can see Avery and Chelsea are the new queens but that 40th anni. pic is tacky. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

LPS
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 08:06 PM
I didn't get any bad vibes from Kyle at all with Summer.
I got the vibes he wanted to get into Summer's pants (why are ALL of the men falling for her?) The age gap kind of creeps me out.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Dang, Chelsea and Avery are the new Sharon and Phyllis.. who would of thought?

I am actually enjoying the show right now but I still don't like what their doing with Sharon, their just using her for filler and everything is revolving around Chelsea.

I am fine with them sticking Chelsea in a triangle with Cane/Lily but now their making her pregnant with Adams baby so I know it's gonna end up being a huge cluster fuck. I wanna see Sharon in the mix with Dylan/Avery/Nick, and then ill have almost nothing to complain about

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^I agree. Sharon is floating around having hot flashes around Adam. I wish they could give her something to do on her own instead of having her latch on to other ppl's marriages. She mingles with very few people. I think involving herself with Noah would have been a good s/l to start. She can be all protective of her son and try to get rid of Adriana or something like that. We barely get mother/son scenes anymore. Unfortunately, I'm really to the point where I am sick of seeing her LOL, sorry to say.

Otherwise the show is ok. I am enjoying a couple of the other s/ls so that's an improvement.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply