Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (8,031 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

At least Sharon isn't sleeping with Victor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hate to say it, but I'm enjoying Cane and Chelsea. I don't wanna like them though because I want her back with Adam so he can keep away from Sharon. Ugh! it's so hard to figure out what direction their taking us in right now.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LOL I kno. I like Cane and Chelsea too. Why did he have to be married to Lily again lol. I don't want to like them too much just to have the rug pulled from under me.

LPS
Member Avatar

Its a win-win situation for me. If Chelsea goes with Cane (they have superior chemistry to Chadam), then it ends Lane. If Chelsea goes with Cane, then Shadam ends.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 13 2013, 01:17 PM
Its a win-win situation for me. If Chelsea goes with Cane (they have superior chemistry to Chadam), then it ends Lane. If Chelsea goes with Cane, then Shadam ends.
I hate Lane as well but I'd rather see Shadam end first. There's no way the show is getting good feedback for this bullshit, maybe it's their last ditch effort to get us to like Shadam

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Feb 13 2013, 01:19 PM
LPS
Feb 13 2013, 01:17 PM
I hate Lane as well but I'd rather see Shadam end first. There's no way the show is getting good feedback for this bullshit, maybe it's their last ditch effort to get us to like Shadam
How does Chane make Shadam end? lol Clears the way for them doesnt it?

LPS
Member Avatar

If Chelsea is with Cane, then, temporarily, she can't be with Adam. This ain't Big Love, LOL.

Edit: Wait Never Mind...I'm getting all of these damn squish names mixed up, LOL.

If Chelsea is with Cane, then that ends Lane. If Chelsea is with Adam, that ends Shadam.
Edited by LPS, Feb 13 2013, 01:32 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 13 2013, 01:26 PM
If Chelsea is with Cane, then, temporarily, she can't be with Adam. This ain't Big Love, LOL.

Edit: Wait Never Mind...I'm getting all of these damn squish names mixed up, LOL.

If Chelsea is with Cane, then that ends Lane. If Chelsea is with Adam, that ends Shadam.
Yes LOL. If Chelsea is with Cane, you can bet Shadam will be a couple. Lily has Tyler so we can't feel bad for her really.

taylore
Member Avatar

Good show today! i gotta say, i'm really enjoying the Tyler/Leslie storyline (even though i can't stand Tyler).Now that Chelsea is preggers i'm pretty sure Lily will cheat first as for Shadumb,i want my girl far away from Adam but i feel like every freaking character has to go under the bus in order to prop that annoying and useless character Chelsea.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Geez, they fucked up bipolar now they think they can do MS for Nikki? ^o) sigh.

soapflake02

Queen B
Feb 13 2013, 12:48 PM
Dang, Chelsea and Avery are the new Sharon and Phyllis.. who would of thought?

I am actually enjoying the show right now but I still don't like what their doing with Sharon, their just using her for filler and everything is revolving around Chelsea.

I am fine with them sticking Chelsea in a triangle with Cane/Lily but now their making her pregnant with Adams baby so I know it's gonna end up being a huge cluster fuck. I wanna see Sharon in the mix with Dylan/Avery/Nick, and then ill have almost nothing to complain about
That will probably happen down the line, they are keeping adam in chelsea's orbit because f her pregnant. Maybe they will still be part of that I dont know, I still think dylan will start going around sharon, I dont think he knows nick was married to sharon at one point. Dylan may try to stick it to nick if avery picks him by hanging around sharon if dylan does have a creepy past. Anything to keep her away from adam I don'tk now why people even like adam and sharon. They may have cheimstry but he too kthe kid for crying out loud..
Edited by soapflake02, Feb 13 2013, 04:35 PM.

taylore
Member Avatar

Dylan knows that Sharon is Nick's ex wife.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Chloe/Chelsea/Gloria are a fun duo

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 13 2013, 01:06 PM
At least Sharon isn't sleeping with Victor.
no kidding, thank goodness

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nikki will do the MS line so much better. Sharon with BP was a joke from the start. Unrealistic and too flighty, where MS is a real disease that can be pinpointed with blood work, BP wasn't.
They don't want to start doing too much blood work in that town.

ratfink
Member Avatar

But if Chelsea is pregnant by Adum, will she want to be with Cane? Will he want her? :shrug:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Why did the radio announcer sound like a sex hotline operator?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 06:14 PM
Why did the radio announcer sound like a sex hotline operator?
hahaha! Annoying wench, wasn't she?

soapflake02

taylore
Feb 13 2013, 04:42 PM
Dylan knows that Sharon is Nick's ex wife.
wont stop him..

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Even Jack wasn't moved by the radio announcer.
I don't think Dylan is interested in Sharon that way. No more than he's interested in Eden. Just a woman he has spoken to and joked with. It's Avery he wants, and Sharon wants Adam.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply