Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (8,160 Views)
soapflake02

ratfink
Feb 13 2013, 09:53 PM
But if Chelsea is pregnant by Adum, will she want to be with Cane? Will he want her? :shrug:
he'd go running back to her in a hot second. I wish they would get sharon outo f these stupid triangles for maybe a second. first nick and phyllis then this..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 06:14 PM
Why did the radio announcer sound like a sex hotline operator?
She sounded like Adrieanne Barbeau in "The Fog" B-)

gtamom
Member Avatar

I always like a baddie gone good. So I was really liking Adam and Chelsea together. I loved it when he delivered her baby. I didn't like either of them before they "reformed". I want them to have a baby, it will make for good story lines. Where is Faith these days? And Delia?

Peridott
Member Avatar

Delia hasn't been shown in several months.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and Faith is taking a nap.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

they will both be teenagers the next time we see them. ;)

Soapwatcher

Yeah there's this blizzard coming, yet everyone is out driving in it, Nick and Sharon neither one call to see if Faith is okay, if Summer is somewhere safe, Lily and Cane don't call to see if the "perfect" twins are okay, all they all care about is getting themselves some lovin', instead of having a hot night on the town if a blizzard was coming I would want to be safe at home with my family knowing that they were safe and warm, instead let's all meet at the GCAC, even dumb Victor wants Nikki to meet him at the club instead of at home, and he'll blame Jack for Nikki coming to his house instead of the club. We had a blizzard back in 1978, I was called to work, they came and got me and brought me home, no one was allowed out on the streets unless it was a dire necessity.Yet these people drive all over town. Even poor Noah has to stay at the Underground in case some stupid person comes in and all Nick can do is worry about Avery. To hell with Faith, Summer even his mom and dad, let's get Avery home so we can screw.

Ejole Lifer

^^Good points. Totally blame those missteps on the writing.

vani

Cannot understand why these geezers are still on the YOUNG and restless? Vic and Ms C should have "retired" long ago. Sick of Victor and the fighting over Newman Enterprises as a plot. Boring. :yawnz:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 15 2013, 01:07 PM
Cannot understand why these geezers are still on the YOUNG and restless? Vic and Ms C should have "retired" long ago. Sick of Victor and the fighting over Newman Enterprises as a plot. Boring. :yawnz:
The fight for NE is barely even talked about anymore, except for the meds tampering. Victor seems to have moved on to the plot of sticking it to Wheeler.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The Phyllis/Summer scene was good.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When I worked at a nursing home, during a blizzard it was nothing new to work a double, or a couple days until staff could make it in.

Soapwatcher

This whole show is making me sick, I don't really want to watch, I have no couple to root for, except maybe Jack and (oh how I hate to say it) Phyllis, I'm a Jack fan have been ever since PB has played Jack although I loved Terry Lester just not the character of Jack as he was played back then, I was a Billy and Mac fan when it was David Tom and Ashley Bashioum then I became a Billy and Chloe fan still am, but they got his nose stuck in Vicki's ass and hers in Kevin's, so I know that isn't gonna happen, never a Shadam fan ew while I always liked SC when she was with JM, but since they have Sharon with Adam and she's turned into a "sick son of a bitch" (to quote a former co-worker of mine) and MAB did such a horrible turn on her and JG is extending it I can't stand the character any more, never an Adam fan, I've grown to like Chelsey but if I don't see her on screen I don't miss her, didn't miss Abby, Kyle is too oozey if there is such a word, hate Lane, can't stand Miss Perfect Lily or Cane since he's been on the show, have no use for Neil or Lesley or Taylor or Tyler whatever his name is, SB I still see him as Jason and can't stand him or Avery, since she became a perfect at everything she does, I do hope Dylan gives Nick a run for his money though, Nick needs to know that not everything centers around him, he ain't the answer to every maiden's prayer.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Avery sure got lucky on Vday. First she makes out with Dylan then hops over to Nick's for a romp!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Avery did cheat on her hubby with Dylan. She was banging her sister's husband way before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. Not shocking Betty Crocker got her hands a little dirty.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 16 2013, 01:35 AM
The Phyllis/Summer scene was good.
I wanted to see Phyllis punish Summer just like I think Fen needs harsh punishing too. Not gonna happen with these spoiled ass brats. No kid ever gets punished and might even get a new car for just being remorseful.

Nate
Member Avatar

Good episode.

Kinda bored with the car attack, but hey it was so orginial.... lol.

I hope it means more Sharon/Dylan scenes.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Hell must have frozen over! The ratings are up :what: LMAO.....not by much but still.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Feb 18 2013, 02:32 PM
Hell must have frozen over! The ratings are up :what: LMAO.....not by much but still.
The power of Sbu carried over far as I'm concerned but will it maintain itself is the bigger question which brings me to what the hell happen on this day>(Wednesday: 3.3/4,468,000) for them to dip so low.?

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 18 2013, 03:17 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 18 2013, 02:32 PM
The power of Sbu carried over far as I'm concerned but will it maintain itself is the bigger question which brings me to what the hell happen on this day>(Wednesday: 3.3/4,468,000) for them to dip so low.?

Definitely SBu.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply