Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (8,007 Views)
taylore
Member Avatar

I don't think it is because of SBu,y&r has been good lately (minus Shadumb) in my opinion and that's why the ratings are up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Yay Shylan may just be coming yet.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 18 2013, 03:53 PM
lightandday
Feb 18 2013, 03:17 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 18 2013, 02:32 PM
Hell must have frozen over! The ratings are up :what: LMAO.....not by much but still.
The power of Sbu carried over far as I'm concerned but will it maintain itself is the bigger question which brings me to what the hell happen on this day>(Wednesday: 3.3/4,468,000) for them to dip so low.?

Definitely SBu.
I think SBu has a lot to do with it but they did have some good performances from the bullying s/l as well

Checkers
Member Avatar

The show is doing better but SBu definitely didn't hurt the ratings.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Parts of the show are just puke worthy. I am so sick of Sharon and Adam saying over and over they are just friends when they both know they are more then friends. They say it over and over in most scenes but their actions sure as hell don't show it so move the story along and make them SOB's decide if they are going to be friends or end the story one way or other. Frankly I could give a damn if they are lovers or friends. Just get this damn story over with. It has become more then boring and now no matter what either of them say it doesn't mean much to anyone including me.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They say they are friends right before they give each other a tonsillectomy with their tongues. Yup HP, puke worthy!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

wth is SBU?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 19 2013, 01:29 AM
Parts of the show are just puke worthy. I am so sick of Sharon and Adam saying over and over they are just friends when they both know they are more then friends. They say it over and over in most scenes but their actions sure as hell don't show it so move the story along and make them SOB's decide if they are going to be friends or end the story one way or other. Frankly I could give a damn if they are lovers or friends. Just get this damn story over with. It has become more then boring and now no matter what either of them say it doesn't mean much to anyone including me.
you know the old saying when someone tells you something over and over again, "who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?"
That's what they're doing, they have to keep reminding themselves that they're just friends otherwise they'll forget. lol

N&S

Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 09:37 AM
wth is SBU?
It's Steve Burton.

Soapwatcher

Hot Pepper I totally agree with you, believe it or not! lol, I am a (or was a) Sharon fan, yet this storyline has me gagging, I am so sick of her and Adam, I hate the way she's acting now. I do like Adam with Chelsey, but I would not forgive him for causing Ashley to lose her baby and kidnapping Faith, Sharon is a typical (dyed) blonde, "Oh I don't care what Adam does as long as he gives me what's between his legs to between my legs".

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM
HotPepper
Feb 19 2013, 01:29 AM
you know the old saying when someone tells you something over and over again, "who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?"
That's what they're doing, they have to keep reminding themselves that they're just friends otherwise they'll forget. lol
They have forgotten several times :drunk:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shylan is coming and writers you better not :

Posted Image

Nick: Hey remember when he stole our kid?

Posted Image

Not surprised at all Avery chose Nick. I have triangle fatigue. Tyler/Lily/Cane, Chelsea/Adam/Sharon, and Nick/Avery/Dylan. -_-
Edited by Checkers, Feb 19 2013, 04:16 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I can't believe Nick is starting to sound so mature, he makes sense most of the time now. It must be Avery's influence LOL!!

After today's epi, Shylan is officially underway! Seems like Noah will be looking out for both his parents interest where Dylan is concerned.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

N&S
Feb 19 2013, 10:19 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 09:37 AM
wth is SBU?
It's Steve Burton.
Thanks!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 19 2013, 10:25 AM
Hot Pepper I totally agree with you, believe it or not! lol, I am a (or was a) Sharon fan, yet this storyline has me gagging, I am so sick of her and Adam, I hate the way she's acting now. I do like Adam with Chelsey, but I would not forgive him for causing Ashley to lose her baby and kidnapping Faith, Sharon is a typical (dyed) blonde, "Oh I don't care what Adam does as long as he gives me what's between his legs to between my legs".
well, I was going along with you until you got to the typical "dyed" (it's bleached btw, dying is adding color) blonde, she is the typical ho, but not the typical blonde. I'm a bleached blonde and I never acted that way.
carry on! lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 07:39 PM
Soapwatcher
well, I was going along with you until you got to the typical "dyed" (it's bleached btw, dying is adding color) blonde, she is the typical ho, but not the typical blonde. I'm a bleached blonde and I never acted that way.
carry on! lol
Bet you don't have the deer in the headlights look that Sharon has either Sammie Jo :cheer:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Feb 19 2013, 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not surprised at all Avery chose Nick. I have triangle fatigue. Tyler/Lily/Cane, Chelsea/Adam/Sharon, and Nick/Avery/Dylan. -_-
I cannot agree with you more, but there's another love triangle coming: Sharon/Dylan/Adam. It's Adam overkill. He needs to finally be left out
of the love triangles it's so exhausting he's always included--he's an obstacle for couples moving on with their lives.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 19 2013, 09:16 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Feb 19 2013, 09:00 PM
Checkers
Feb 19 2013, 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I cannot agree with you more, but there's another love triangle coming: Sharon/Dylan/Adam. It's Adam overkill. He needs to finally be left out
of the love triangles it's so exhausting he's always included--he's an obstacle for couples moving on with their lives.
I dont think that will be a full fledged triangle tho. Adam has way too much on his plate to deal with that! He's got the mystery of the preggo wife and Victor/Victoria breathing down his neck about NE and seems like he will find out about Victor and Wheeler. He might just be relieved to be rid of his stalker!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

taylore
Feb 18 2013, 04:05 PM
I don't think it is because of SBu,y&r has been good lately (minus Shadumb) in my opinion and that's why the ratings are up.
It has been better, the music, the directing, the staging, SL's are getting better, they're still cleaning up MAB's mess, for the most part I am really enjoying the show and look forward to watching it everyday, whereas before, I couldn't have cared less if I missed an eppy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 19 2013, 08:45 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 07:39 PM
Soapwatcher
carry on! lol
Bet you don't have the deer in the headlights look that Sharon has either Sammie Jo :cheer:
no, I never had that look and the ends of my hair don't look like they've been chewed on by a crazed raccoon. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply